Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good. My hairloss is so slow I don't think I will ever be bald. it's progressing at a snail's pace.

I got some major regrow with minixidil in the 1st year but with minoxidil I go through occasional sheds once or twice a year then i regrow it. It's like never ending cycle but I can deal with it because it's not too noticeable and it happens only once or twice a year.

I think spironolactone slowed down my hairloss. When I started using it I noticed i was shedding less hair - there were not too many hair on my pillow and in the shower.

I'm not sure if copper peptides are doing anything but I'm applying them on my scalp 3 times a week anyway.

what brand or where do you get your copper peptides?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good. My hairloss is so slow I don't think I will ever be bald. it's progressing at a snail's pace.

I got some major regrow with minixidil in the 1st year but with minoxidil I go through occasional sheds once or twice a year then i regrow it. It's like never ending cycle but I can deal with it because it's not too noticeable and it happens only once or twice a year.

I think spironolactone slowed down my hairloss. When I started using it I noticed i was shedding less hair - there were not too many hair on my pillow and in the shower.

I'm not sure if copper peptides are doing anything but I'm applying them on my scalp 3 times a week anyway.
Glad to hear that dude. At least that proves the efficacy of spironolactone to some extent.

Did you have any sides from these meds? You seem to have been taking them for, over ten years?

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20170112-122936.png

Guys it is really true? Research lasts 2018?
From (www.hairlosscure2020.com)

Screenshot_20170112-122908.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170112-122908.png
    Screenshot_20170112-122908.png
    274.6 KB · Views: 256

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to hear from Fidia that it is effective for Androgenetic Alopecia. I've waited years..waiting a few more months will be easy so long as it works.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
These days, I mostly work from home providing music and other audio for media and audio implementation into video games.

Thats actually one of things I started to learn. Contrary to you I am having a private video game project with some friends. I make my part as the audio and VFX guy.

Kinda interesting. I expected totally different things from you. Like something in the science area.

rcom440

Reaction score
Im using topical spironolactone with estrodial---i cant tell if its helping vs the minoxidil.

what does copper peptic do?

They supposedly inhibit dht. If anything they can make your hair darker and slightly thicker. Dr. Pickard wrote a few papers on copper peptides and I think there were also some studies conducted long time ago. He is the guy who came up with folligen and Hair Signal unfortunately he died a few years ago and now his daughter runs the "Skin Biology" business. Dr. Proctor believed in copper peptides too. He developed Proxin or whatever the name was.

spironolactone with estrodial? Where did you get it?

minoxidil and spironolactone work totally different. Don't expect regrow from spironolactone. It will slow hairloss; but I think also it may also slightly boost minoxidil effectiveness in a long run - this is just speculation.

Last edited:

rcom440

Reaction score
Glad to hear that dude. At least that proves the efficacy of spironolactone to some extent.

Did you have any sides from these meds? You seem to have been taking them for, over ten years?

Slightly over eight years to be exact.

I'm not sure if this proves effectiveness of spironolactone cream but I seriously believe that it slowed down my hairloss even more but it's just something you need to be consistent with.

I never had any sides from spironolactone - I've been applying it twice a day.
I had pretty bad side effects from 5% liquid minoxidil. I overused it. I was applying over 1.5 ml every night which was too much I could handle. I had very bad headache for over a week and extreame dizziness - I couldn't walk in a straight line, I had difficulties driving my car. Eventually I dropped it for a few days and hop on it again but I decreased dosage to .33ml a day and then started slowly decreasing it to 1ml a day. Sides completely went away.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They supposedly are inhibits dht. If anything they can make your hair darker and slightly thicker. Dr. Pickard wrote a few papers on copper peptides and I think there were also some studies conducted long time ago. He is the guy who came up with folligen and Hair Signal unfortunately he died a few years ago and now his daughter runs the "Skin Biology" business. Dr. Proctor believed in copper peptides too. He developed Proxin or whatever the name was.

spironolactone with estrodial? Where did you get it?

minoxidil and spironolactone work totally different. Don't expect regrow from spironolactone. It will slow hairloss; but I think also it may also slightly boost minoxidil effectiveness in a long run - this is just speculation.

I get the topical spironolactone from my Dr. he has it compounded for his female patients.

I definitely no longer shed my short hairs (1 inch) this was a huge problem before starting spironolactone and minoxidil.

But I still shed a lot of my longer hairs (5 to 10 inches) so that concerns me.

I am on minoxidil i do have some decent regrowth.

So i would like to add something else (hello Brotzu) to the mix to optimize my results.

I also use Keto few times a week. Mostly I just like the way my hair styles after.

what brand of Copper peptides do you use?

rcom440

Reaction score
what brand or where do you get your copper peptides?

There are a few products you can use - folligen cream or lotion (you can choose one for normal hair or for blonde hair), hair signals both Folligen and Hair Signals were developed by Dr. Pickard. You can find all those products online but please don't except too much from those products.

they stain skin green so use it at night and make sure you wash your hair in the morning or you will look like a little green man.

rcom440

Reaction score
I definitely no longer shed my short hairs (1 inch) this was a huge problem before starting spironolactone and minoxidil.

But I still shed a lot of my longer hairs (5 to 10 inches) so that concerns me.

Don't get too concerned about that. We shed hair every day, hair goes through cycle. It's totally normal. If the hair you are shedding look thick and long I wouldn't worry about it as that's probably hair that went though telogen phase and it will be regrowed but the follicle remains inactive for 3 months and the whole process is repeated.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
BY 2018!!!!! Am i only one who took this to be they are releasing this by 2018

They did not say they were not sure about a product--they said they envision it being availably by 2018.

The fact they are confirming they have a product that will at some point be available is awesome to me. Nothing vague there.

They are doing further studies---this is good too because probably comparing the effectiveness against standard treatments aka the big 3.

I wonder if anyone who plans to call them (@Roberto_72 ) at any point in future it would be fantastic to know IF the further studies were in comparison to already existing treatment such as minoxidil and finasteride.

Im not a pharmaceutical company but i did get my degree in business--and thats to me the logical thing to do--compare it to your competition that is already in the market and branded for hair loss i.e. Minoxidil and Propecia/finasteride.
I have another plan... since they give up no info to strangers, I must try and know someone who works inside...

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi all -

Just a followup to my previous post.

Spoke a little too soon. Kane primarily focuses on supplying research chemicals TO companies that create end-user cosmetics products. This means it may be necessary to find another source for creating this particular product. If you guys have any sources for this please do let me know directly by sending a PM ("start a conversation" is the way the forum describes it). Just so I don't miss it.

Kane has received all your emails and it is 100% on the radar now, so the message has been received. If possible, lets discontinue emails to them as they've apparently received so many that they're having difficulty managing the inboxes to communicate with other clients.

I will make myself available for any input from everyone, and of course you guys can do what you want if you want to make your own too. I am not sure the legalities of hair loss talk "officially" getting involved in it. I haven't looked into it whatsoever at this stage.

Admin
Seeing as all materials being used are non-proprietary you might be okay for the most part. The formulation may need to be changed up in certain ways so that it's not an exact copy. But I just don't see how they can come after you for using materials that have been in the general public for years now

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahh well, minoxidil it is then.
All the best in the future lads, hope you all get your hair back.
I'll see you on the histogen train.
Choo choo motherfuckers!!
Histogen has been quiet lately so it could be that they will also be looking for 2018 release and not 2017 in Mexico as they had initially expected.