Reaction score
FoucaultII seriously cracks me up.

View attachment 47122

Reported him for the lolz, didn't think it'd actually do anything lol

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 10.14.04 AM.png

mghrs

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I'm going to just stop responding to these kinds of posts.

Replicels results are the opposite of disappointing. It is showing results exceeding their expectations in a safety trial. You're not scaring off investors by showing them results that indicate your treatment is potentially much more effective than anything presently on the market. That is why their stock prices are now climbing. I can't wait for the forthcoming results and phase 2.

I have said this repeatedly and if you google, one of the first results is my faq containing all the published data about this lotion from before fidia even started their trial.

It takes but a few minutes to find the information people keep claiming doesn't exist and I'm starting to suspect it's by choice that they don't know about it
when replicel marketed their product to investors they marketed as a cure. their stock won't worth anything if minoxidil like results was presented immediately to investors. dont get me wrong, you and i realize the potential of this treatment, but investors aren't. think about amazon , apple and google stocks which have plummeted for having less than expected revenues even though their revenues are very high but fell short of expectation.

i understand that this lotion is published by a reputable doctor which have presented in conferences and a big pharma is taking care of testing and production. my argument against it is that we have people on forums swearing by its efficacy with no photos and fidia just came out with their press release and didnt deliver any results even though they only need 90 days to achieve visual results according to the patent ( conflicting those on forums ).

i read your faq (nice job) but still we should wait and lower expectations. a claim of going back from Norwood 5 (or 4 cant rememebr exactly ) to Norwood 2 has been made I think on this thread or the italian one which is just pure bogus.

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah like we got any promises from them...

Okay, Brotzu may not have used the actual word "promise" but go read his Q&A again. He says definitively that his lotion worked for both AA and Androgenetic Alopecia. Not only did it stop hair loss, it caused cosmetically significant regrowth that he claimed outperformed current treatments. He said he could not foresee any reasons why this lotion wouldn't make it to market or why there would even be a delay.

You're right about Fidia being tight lipped the entire time, but Brotzu either drastically overstated the efficacy of his lotion, or he lied.

Jake lake

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia didn't tell it doesn't work they are just delaying.

don't know if this is a repost but : https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en

this patent states 'alopecia due to different reasons'

So in any case it might work for all alopecia's to some extent.

edit: also in the patent :
Clinical trials that were carried out further demonstrated a surprisingly higher efficacy of the products described herein in comparison with what is known, so as to make their use possible at concentrations markedly lower than those of already known products.

and they discuss minoxidil/fina which are used for alopecia androgenetica.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, Brotzu may not have used the actual word "promise" but go read his Q&A again. He says definitively that his lotion worked for both AA and Androgenetic Alopecia. Not only did it stop hair loss, it caused cosmetically significant regrowth that he claimed outperformed current treatments. He said he could not foresee any reasons why this lotion wouldn't make it to market or why there would even be a delay.

You're right about Fidia being tight lipped the entire time, but Brotzu either drastically overstated the efficacy of his lotion, or he lied.

Don't know why this got a dislike. But you're right, Brotzu made very very extraordinary claims and his reputation combined with those claims is what made me optimistic. However, I think there is a third option to what you posted: FIDIA wants to run more trials (safety, efficiency, comparisions etc...) and this post was just a way for them to get everyone to shut up for a year.

I have a good feeling it's that (Emphasis on "feeling"). I speculate FIDIA may be coming towards the later stages and wants to do this right and need people to stop nagging them constantly. However, I'm not gonna abandon my current regimen. Staying

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know why this got a dislike. But you're right, Brotzu made very very extraordinary claims and his reputation combined with those claims is what made me optimistic. However, I think there is a third option to what you posted: FIDIA wants to run more trials (safety, efficiency, comparisions etc...) and this post was just a way for them to get everyone to shut up for a year.

I have a good feeling it's that (Emphasis on "feeling"). I speculate FIDIA may be coming towards the later stages and wants to do this right and need people to stop nagging them constantly. However, I'm not gonna abandon my current regimen. Staying

Because he said "but Brotzu either drastically overstated the efficacy of his lotion, or he lied."

All Fidia said with their statement was, we are working on it, it holds promise, we are excited, there are logistics involved, and we hope to release it by 2018.

I dont understand how you accuse Brotzu of being a liar from that update....

Jake lake

My Regimen
Reaction score
anyway, building further on this patent testing different lotions and compositions, following sentence in their announcement becomes more clear:

'For this reason, neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet, although we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.'

they might be testing the optimal composition w.r.t. several areas such as ease of development, effectiveness, cost, stability, safetey, etc.

Fidia didn't tell it doesn't work they are just delaying.

don't know if this is a repost but : https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en

this patent states 'alopecia due to different reasons'

So in any case it might work for all alopecia's to some extent.

edit: also in the patent :
Clinical trials that were carried out further demonstrated a surprisingly higher efficacy of the products described herein in comparison with what is known, so as to make their use possible at concentrations markedly lower than those of already known products.

and they discuss minoxidil/fina which are used for alopecia androgenetica.