Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I live in a different time zone. Thus the confusion. Sorry and thanks for the clarification.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They didn't even start a trial... How to compare apples and oranges.

The woman who was testing the lotion with AA

Did she say that herself? I hope she will tell us about it, because this whole situation is pretty weird... I´m consufused, mad and and at the same time. Besides I´ll lose a lot hair pretty soon, I trusted this lotion but in the end it turned out that as always the unexpected happened... Yeah, like always! Same old story and then it will begin again pretty soon with a different product, lotion, magic pills or a different kind of crap.

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the AA girl from what I just read is saying she's done talking about the lotion. I couldn't tell exactly what all was about.

Never mind definitely seems as though she is just done with updating any of us with her progress I don't know if she was contacted by fidia or not

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the AA girl from what I just read is saying she's done talking about the lotion. I couldn't tell exactly what all was about.

Never mind definitely seems as though she is just done with updating any of us with her progress I don't know if she was contacted by fidia or not

Well I saw some additional comment today. I also see unknown people sometimes post on her page, she ignores them. I dont think she likes it.

Invisible93

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol i cant access her profile anymore on fb i mean the aa girl ...on the other prof she posted that she is not allowed to "leak" info abut trials ... guys that was the problem , fidia is watching all forums and saw that everybody here comes and say lotion works lotion doesn't work lotion will be ready in march and the list goes on... the date on the press was just to stop the CHAOS.. 70 % This is the reason i think..

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol i cant access her profile anymore on fb i mean the aa girl ...on the other prof she posted that she is not allowed to "leak" info abut trials ... guys that was the problem , fidia is watching all forums and saw that everybody here comes and say lotion works lotion doesn't work lotion will be ready in march and the list goes on... the date on the press was just to stop the CHAOS.. 70 % This is the reason i think..

It's only enhanced the chaos, and gotten us bickering at eachother.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont worry guys in the next five years when we will all be bald maybe a new company will come out saying it has the cure but it will take 5-10 years to come out of course hahaha.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, they could write a press release before the Christmas/New Year, or add information about trials progress status when they just started the trials, which would calm down all the crazy people here and those who are just interested. But they did not do that and now many ppl blame them, which is fair.

Last edited:

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
I emailed Kane and this was the email response I got back,

Hi friend,
we supply research chemicals and raw materials only. I think there is a misunderstanding, we do not supply cosmetic or finished products. Please contact cosmetic producers for such demand.
Thank you for contacting us about this.

On 11 January 2017 at 21:01, Sales <sales@anageninc.com> wrote:

Invisible93

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, they could write a press release before the Christmas/New Year, or add information about it with trials progress status when they just started the trials, which would calm down all the crazy people here and those who are just interested. But they did not do that and now many ppl blame them, which is fair.
Because its their first product they have on their hands that is so popular and they never had any situation like this so they got panic like us xD

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I'm usually a really pessimist guy, but honestly all of this "Brotzuhype" just seemed to good to be true.

Don't take me wrong, I think that this lotion will probably help some AA patients, but I don't believe that it will work for Androgenetic Alopecia.

Actually the official statement from Fidia is the proof that the lotion only works for AA. They only mentioned this type of Alopecia, they saw the backlash in forums like this one, and edited the statement, trying to don't loose all the hype created around them.

My money is on Histogen/Replicel/Tsuji (...and hopefully Follica).

As always, sorry for my rusty English.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HairLossTalk users be like

Mcdonald fidia.jpg

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because he said "but Brotzu either drastically overstated the efficacy of his lotion, or he lied."

All Fidia said with their statement was, we are working on it, it holds promise, we are excited, there are logistics involved, and we hope to release it by 2018.

I dont understand how you accuse Brotzu of being a liar from that update....

Because I don't think it's possible that a pharmaceutical company as big as them could just accidentally "forget" to mention male pattern baldness when they explicity mention AA. That's the type of oversight that wouldn't make it through a single editing read through. Thus, I just don't think that the lotion works for Androgenetic Alopecia.

Jake lake

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I don't think it's possible that a pharmaceutical company as big as them could just accidentally "forget" to mention male pattern baldness when they explicity mention AA. That's the type of oversight that wouldn't make it through a single editing read through. Thus, I just don't think that the lotion works for Androgenetic Alopecia.

it's my thought too. But also:
- why would you remove areata if you are certain that it only works for areata?
- why would the patent include all types of alopecia?

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's my thought too. But also:
- why would you remove areata if you are certain that it only works for areata?
- why would the patent include all types of alopecia?

Hello @Jake lake,

I honestly think that they removed the "areata" part, 'cause they saw the backlash in forums like this one, and they need all the hype/buzz as they can get.

As @Trouse said it's not possible that a company like this could just accidentally "forget" to mention male pattern baldness.

They include all types of alopecia in their patent, 'cause they tested the lotion for other types besides Areata, but probably without any success (they were about to conduct a trial among AA patients, they didn't had any to loose extending the trial to other types of Alopecia).

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

u made a good point.
they just can't forget Androgenetic Alopecia in their press release by mistake.
it's not a mistake at all.
moreover, they made a huge blunder by updating it with the word "hairloss". That term is so intriguing and it doesn't make any sense to why they haven't mentioned anything abt Androgenetic Alopecia.

my response wud have been way diff. than this one only if they had used the term Androgenetic Alopecia in clear terms.

it's a terrific letdown
DAMN

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I'm usually a really pessimist guy, but honestly all of this "Brotzuhype" just seemed to good to be true.

Don't take me wrong, I think that this lotion will probably help some AA patients, but I don't believe that it will work for Androgenetic Alopecia.

Actually the official statement from Fidia is the proof that the lotion only works for AA. They only mentioned this type of Alopecia, they saw the backlash in forums like this one, and edited the statement, trying to don't loose all the hype created around them.

My money is on Histogen/Replicel/Tsuji (...and hopefully Follica).

As always, sorry for my rusty English.

i actually cant find one single mistake in this post. your english is better than mine and im from england