Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop putting all your hopes and dreams into one product.
Remember that beps predicted 2016 release and nothing happened.

Like i said, Swiss guy predicted a late 2018 release right around the time clockwise posted his convo with Beps.

Saying false info is the same as putting all hopes in the product. Only thing we can off by is knowing that we have the conference next month and that Beps predicts the launch either before or during summer which doesnt seem unlikely.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop putting all your hopes and dreams into one product.
Remember that beps predicted 2016 release and nothing happened.
For reasons that are now resolved. I wish idiots would stop acting like because X went wrong once, X will repeat over and over ad infinitum. You people act like FIDIA doesn't want the profits from this, even though they've been working this for two years.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For reasons that are now resolved. I wish idiots would stop acting like because X went wrong once, X will repeat over and over ad infinitum. You people act like FIDIA doesn't want the profits from this, even though they've been working this for two years.

No dude, they pay patents make the inventor attend conferences because they want to release snake oil as late as possible

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
I do not understand something.
Brotzu is going to present the study conducted by fidia right?
If the study was released by fidia it means two things:
- results are good. It would make no sense for a company to accept results of a failed study. For a scientific yes (arguable these days however in the scientific field), but for a company it does not make any sense;
- supposing that results are good someone in the audience will probably ask when the lotion is released. Brotzy said he did not know so what will he going to answer?

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. Brotzu will have the honour of showcasing his genius, someone will ask when it's coming out and he will just retort 'Dont ask me, i dont work for Fidia'

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only reason i return to this forum is this thread, but i want to warn everyone who are expecting it to be better than min+finasteride and if it fails then its going to hurt you more than your first breakup.

*Scared Af*
*Please God Give Us Something Better Than Min&finasteride*

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only reason i return to this forum is this thread, but i want to warn everyone who are expecting it to be better than min+finasteride and if it fails then its going to hurt you more than your first breakup.

*Scared Af*
*Please God Give Us Something Better Than Min&finasteride*
Remember thy WuWei ghetto Brotzu results my son.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you say that this might help guys who havent had results from the big two, just curious as im in that category. I sure hope thats the case.
All hairloss comes down to hair sensitivity to DHT. If you are unfortunate enough to have hair very DHT sensitive (hair that has Too many Androgenic receptors), then, taking finasteride that works by lowering your overall DHT will not be enough to stop your hairloss.
@ZedHead explains it very simple and plane

This treatment is basically designed to shift the imbalance of inflammatory prostaglandins in the scalp to reduce inflammation and create better circulation. I personally believe this treatment will be much, much superior to minoxidil for a few reasons... First, with all of the mounting evidence of reducing PGD2 and increasing PGE2 or PGE1 for hair growth, this "lotion" is unlike any other topical treatment on the market. Second, liposomal delivery is a relatively new technology and is the most efficient way to deliver a topical medication by far. And third, not only does this treatment cover the prostaglandin imbalance angle, it also contains s--equol which binds to DHT, preventing it from attaching to the androgen receptor - and with the liposomal delivery system, this is why no sides were reported, because the equol only binds to dht in the scalp. It does not bind to 5 alpha reductase which reduces DHT synthesis systemically, like finasteride. I think the absence of androgen related side effects is what makes this such a breakthrough treatment. I have attached a document on how equol works for those of you who are unfamiliar with why it is such a vital part of this treatment. Scientifically speaking this is a very complex treatment that attacks male pattern baldness from many angles. Pretty exciting stuff.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20140135387