Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now that makes sense...
It's interesting to see an old threat of 2012 where they mention this co-relation between DHT and S-Equol.
This would definitely help those with more sensitive hair (those who don't see results from finasteride + Minoxidil).
Minoxidil does not have any effect on DHT levels and we don't have an effective finasteride topical (which is the only weapon that fights DHT in that combo)

Why would you say that this might help guys who havent had results from the big two, just curious as im in that category. I sure hope thats the case.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we not just wait until 14th April instead of gooing nuts with own speculations? I know it seems far, but when we have been loosing our hair for some time then a few more weeks isn’t that much.

Me myself want to see more fact and legit information in this thread. Have a great weekend you all!

Iah11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is so annoying because of the expectation and the hype has got me believing looool. A 5 year reversal is such a silly claim tho still. If it come out in summer, id be fine with it literally reversing just 6 months of hair loss. 3 weeks to go for more info anyways.

deadhairfollicle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1*5F6HFOgwIkjA5sRBkc_VvQ.png

Brotzu on 14th

Reactions: br1

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am perfectly fine if it "mildly" gives regrowth or let me hold me current hair (i am NW4.5) WITHOUT any sides.

i hope it wont bring black circles and bloating face just like rogaine / minoxidil or TMJ / gyno / weight gain just like propecia.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm worried we may be looking at the 'No Man's Sky' of hair loss medication here. I'm not without hope though.
If you want a realistic equivalent to the amount of regrowth the brotzu photos will have, go take a look at the Applemets thread on the Italian forum. They will be very, very similar.

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
f***, I had a dream last night where I was able to purchase one sweet bottle of Brotzu lotion. It immediately stopped my hair loss itch and I felt so happy that I was finally able to do something substantial for stopping hair loss. Then I woke up

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f***, I had a dream last night where I was able to purchase one sweet bottle of Brotzu lotion. It immediately stopped my hair loss itch and I felt so happy that I was finally able to do something substantial for stopping hair loss. Then I woke up
Go back to sleep

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Fake forum accounts posts "Just wait until -insert date here- then we will know"

nothing happens on date,

then wait some time and repeat

Fake forum accounts posts "Just wait until - insert date here- then we will know"

nothing happens on date,

Fake forum accounts posts "Just wait until -insert date here- then we will know"

and repeat and repeat....

Fake forum accounts, fake posts, fake forum to try and move traffic to here: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/shop/

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

nothing happens on date,

Fake forum accounts posts "Just wait until - insert date here- then we will know"

nothing happens on date,

and repeat and repeat....

Fake forum accounts, fake posts, fake forum to try and move traffic to here: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/shop/
I’m not fake and it’s true, things will get clear on April 14th.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO, nice to know Norwood 0 with 15% loss of density (diffuse thinning) = Bald. HAHA. My balls are even in tact because I have not castrated myself like 80% of the morons on here lol. Id rather be bald and a real man than have hair on my head and bussy between my legs :p

Wow! You needed Arrade to tell you what your Finasteride Fog Brain could not go back literally 1 page to read yourself. Sad. You dont deserve hair lol. Im out. Ill be back on the 14th, this fourm is going to get filled with nothing but a bunch a sad, old, depressed, no hope having, life has been over for a long time, trolls, lmao.

To the Optimists, I look forward to rejoicing with you on the 15th :D

Hyperbole and crudeness aside, I cant say I disagree with you when it comes down to it. There is a lot of repetitive endless butthurt rambling much to do about nothing.

el_rizos

Reaction score
I am concerned that Fidia has not published on its website any reference that Brotzu will announce the results of the tests in Sitri. I think that if the results are good, it would be logical for Fidia to announce the participation of Brotz in Sitri on its own website. In addition Fidia knows the interest that wakes up its lotion, for that reason I do not understand that it does not say anything.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno why everyone wants to snipe at each other, we ALL want this to work right? If it does then great, if it doesnt then we arent any worse of than before?