Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get why finasteride users hate this Brotzu lotion so much? I mean, I do feel bad because they hurt themselves with poison but they do seem to be trying VERY hard to be negative

Without important progesterone metabolites in the brain, you can't think for sh*t and your worldview is very negative. An unfortunate side effect of 5-AR inhibition.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that podcast talk about brotzu, absolutely emberassing....
why mention when you don't know sh*t about it? lmfao pathetic

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get why finasteride users hate this Brotzu lotion so much? I mean, I do feel bad because they hurt themselves with poison but they do seem to be trying VERY hard to be negative
I take finasteride without any sides (imb4 finasteride is turning me into a retard and I will get ED for life) but I would gladly reduce my dose (and stop it eventually) if something else comes out.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take finasteride without any sides (imb4 finasteride is turning me into a retard and I will get ED for life) but I would gladly reduce my dose (and stop it eventually) if something else comes out.
I think the correlation has little to do with finasteride. It is about having their hopes dashed over and over again for years.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1) At the beginning, the post does not cite directly effects on male pattern baldness. It talks about androgenetic alopecia in menopausal women, that we know is different. The wording is vague and mildly annoying: red flag.
2) The post cites effectiveness on 'young people' who are 'in the initial stages of male pattern baldness', i.e. 'iniziare a stempiarsi'. In Italian, this means NW1-2.
3) The mechanism first described is a blood flow related one, and badly so. MAJOR red flag. Circulation is not our problem: f*****g DHT is.
4) The lotion 'stimulates blood flow' and 'the production of keratine'. This one killed me. It sounds EXACTLY like snake oil ads in Italy, which put a great emphasis on keratine prodution and miracle growth booster: as we know, this is not our f*****g problem. sh*t is snake oil at this point.
5) The 'dht enzime inhibition' is the LAST one cited (after the blood flow and f*****g KERATINE ONE), and is not in depth. This generally means a lower importance in the discourse. This means that even if anti dht effects are present, they are not effective enough.
6) Can be used in pregnancy. INCREDIBLE RED FLAG. Even if an anti dht lotion works topically and not systemically, no one would ever recommend pregnant women to use it (and touch it.. like finasteride). Effects on newborns are WAY too strong. At this point I was dead.
7) They keep on stressing the keratine boost. Snake oil flag is being pushed even more.
8) They cite more blood flow boosting properties. f*****g wops, I do good in never trusting my fellow Italians.
9) They badmouth minoxidil and fina. Another red flag.

I'm done boys
I’m not here to pursaude you, but if you don’t think that DHT and circulation are related, your are mistaken. DHT in the scalp triggers a cascade of events (which I’m not going to get into at the moment) that lead to chronic inflammation and degradation of the microcirculatory system. A key factor of that is found in the scalps of balding men is pgd2, which is a vasoconstrictor (tightening of the blood vessels). Do you know why minoxidil works? It triggers the area where it is applied to release pge2, a vasodilator. This is why minoxidil works for not only hair, but also beards and anywhere else on the body - if you take it orally, you will experience a noticeable increase in body hair. This lotion contains DGLA which is quickly converted to pge1, a more potent vasodilator than pge2 (minoxidil). To quickly summarize the rest of the components:
-S-equol bonds to DHT, not the 5ar enzyme, preventing it from activating the androgen receptor. Again, this does NOT prevent the body from synthesizing DHT, a common misconception.
-L-Carnitine allows endothelial cells (blood vessel cells) to process fatty acids more efficiently and increases cellular metabolism
- liposomal delivery allows for more efficient delivery of these compounds, and also helps to keep the effect locally rather than systemically

I would cite everything above but quite honestly, I just don’t feel like it right now. Again, I’m not trying to convince you, I’m just laying out the scientific facts. Do I think it will work? I think it makes sense scientifically, but we will have to wait for more concrete evidence this weekend

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On another note, I am thinking of trying a wounding + L-carinitine protocol. My hypothesis is the L Carnitine will enter the blood vessels via newly created wounds, and allow the blood vessels to repair themselves more efficiently. L-Carnitine allows endothelial cells to multiply, inducing neogenisis. There are multiple studies on L-carinitine and it’s effect on endothelial cells. Would anyone be interested in me starting a separate thread on this topic? Might be helpful for us to at least use one ingredient of this treatment to hold us over until its’ release.

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Happy for you bruh. For how long are you on it?

Just banged a hooker today incase I have to get on finasteride if data and photos that will be shown in SITRI does not impress us lol I'm convinced my dink won't work the same way

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Happy for you bruh. For how long are you on it?

Just banged a hooker today incase I have to get on finasteride if data and photos that will be shown in SITRI does not impress us lol I'm convinced my dink won't work the same way
From 8 months now. Really there is a risk of side but I don't feel any differnece at all as most men. Just a little ball pain for 1-2 weeks at the beginning.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I am not sure why only the little girl was cited as an example but I rewatched all Brotzu presentations and he showed pictures of at least three more patients with AA. Yeah I know it is a totally different story but it is CLEARLY doing something. Not that the after pics are usually after 3-6 months. One patient was 20, another was a little boy and another a mature woman.

vYEMyXQ.jpg

fEZCX9Y.jpg
Qfnb4NE.jpg