Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point after all what's happened I'm just super excited about the presentation. I feel like we will get blown away by the results and that we will finally get an effective treatment. Dreaming of having all my hair again, I would never feel insecure ever again because all other insecurities paled in comparison..

Appletree101

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm most happy that this lotion could debase Merck's grip on the hairloss world.

f*** you Merck for satisficing balding with a shitty, largely ineffective pill. I can't wait to see your finasteride revenue fall off a f*****g cliff from some OTC lotion created by aging pasta wizard.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm most happy that this lotion could debase Merck's grip on the hairloss world.

f*** you Merck for satisficing balding with a shitty, largely ineffective pill. I can't wait to see your finasteride revenue fall off a f*****g cliff from some OTC lotion created by aging pasta wizard.

Not to mention the benchmark set by the lotion will be the new thing to strive to beat in regards to new treatments

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys I can't get more information out of my contact but good news should arrive sooner or later, hopefully that's correct

Thanks man, appreciate that! We all are ready to leave this place for good with the #HypeTrain (this one could be the hashtag for Saturday).

So @SwissGuy, summer? Remember: only possible answers are Yes/No.

WeReAllGonnaMakeItBrah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anybody have the wuwei pictures saved and mind sharing them in the forum.
downloadfile.png

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're definitely hitting 900 pages before the presentation.. would have been amazing if it was 1000 though haha

WeReAllGonnaMakeItBrah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I just started balding recently. Those results are really good.

Do you know what time frame those were taken?

Can't remember, some months. He has used equol and some Chinese/Korean magic acupuncture. He is a doctor or something
He's still using but not sharing any info, last time I checked