Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

abcdefg

Reaction score
im sorry but this thing is gonna flop harder then dumbos ears. Okay I will try to stay optimistic maybe it will not be snake oil. I just think given the past of male pattern baldness treatment, and how hard it is to treat I just dont know how much faith I personally have in this since its really a cosmetic.

abcdefg

Reaction score
HOLY f*** YOU JOINED THIS FORUM WHEN I WAS 11 (now 24)

Yeah I been on here a long time, and from experience I am telling you dont put too much faith in new things for male pattern baldness. Its all happened before, and they never turn out.
Im not a biology guy so I cant add much to the technical discussion of male pattern baldness, but it does get old over the years telling new people use finasteride and minoxidil. It hasnt changed in what 25 years now?

abcdefg

Reaction score
I joined in 2005 and at that age I told myself I wont ever need finasteride there will be something better in the next 5 years. Guess what? Literally nothing changed in the last 15 years. New people still use finasteride, and things can change, but the past is the best indicator we have.
I never did try finasteride, but I have been thinking about it recently especially if this brotzu thing flops. I cant wait any more time its do or die. I just have never liked the idea of a hormonal drug. Im pretty against it honestly

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah I been on here a long time, and from experience I am telling you dont put too much faith in new things for male pattern baldness. Its all happened before, and they never turn out.
Im not a biology guy so I cant add much to the technical discussion of male pattern baldness, but it does get old over the years telling new people use finasteride and minoxidil. It hasnt changed in what 25 years now?

Yeah i agree.

New things never turn out.....until one does.

Things don't change, until they do.

DiffuseSucks

My Regimen
Reaction score
I joined in 2005 and at that age I told myself I wont ever need finasteride there will be something better in the next 5 years. Guess what? Literally nothing changed in the last 15 years. New people still use finasteride, and things can change, but the past is the best indicator we have.
I never did try finasteride, but I have been thinking about it recently especially if this brotzu thing flops. I cant wait any more time its do or die. I just have never liked the idea of a hormonal drug. Im pretty against it honestly

You've managed to keep your hair in the last 15 years without treatment?

abcdefg

Reaction score
You've managed to keep your hair in the last 15 years without treatment?

It bothered me way way more when I first saw it happening. It still bothers me, but I really dont like the idea of a life long hormonal medication even if it costs me hair. My health is the most important thing to me.
Recently though I think I see a bald spot, and I see I have lost density in the front and comments from relatives about it. So I might be ready to suck it up and give it a shot. I just never wanted to, and its been very slow over the years I was fortunate, but its going faster in the last few years once I hit 33 or so

Last edited:

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely lost some over the years. Heck I think I have a slight bald spot coming in nicely, but the older I get its like I kind of care less and less.
It bothered me way way more when I first saw it happening. It still bothers me, but I really dont like the idea of a life long hormonal medication even if it costs me hair. My health is the most important thing to me.

"slight bald spot"

starts balding at 17-18, has no hairline and glaring bald spot by 20

I am a leper that will be healed by the miracle of our lord in merely hours

abcdefg

Reaction score
"slight bald spot"

starts balding at 17-18, has no hairline and glaring bald spot by 20

I am a leper that will be healed by the miracle of our lord in merely hours

I had brad pitt hair at 20, and im 35 now. Just in the last 2 years maybe I got some thinning at the crown and the front to the point its noticeable. I am just thankful for that. Now I can try finasteride if I want since its still not terrible, and I never tried it. I used other things over the years revivogen, topical spironolactone, saw palmetto, and minoxidil. Never wanted to touch finasteride though until it got bad enough as a last resort.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
btw, some people here are setting their expectations way too high. I really hope brotzu works as well too, but please don't think of it as a cure and also stop taking the "5 years things" as a truth. Brotzu himself said the results will vary from person to person, so..

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
btw, some people here are setting their expectations way too high. I really hope brotzu works as well too, but please don't think of it as a cure and also stop taking the "5 years things" as a truth. Brotzu himself said the results will vary from person to person, so..

Lord Brotzu himself spake the sacred scripture with the divine incantation..."AT LEAST". Everyone join me in the holy chant.

AT LEAST 5 YEARS REGROWTH

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a feeling we’re going to hear/ see good results on Saturday. IMO this lotion is going to produce results to varying degrees on each of. The mechanisms are different than minoxidil so I’m sure there will be way more responders to this. There’s been way too much hype all over the the forums and..Brotzu and his son know it.. they won’t want to risk disappointment and tarnish their families good name and reputation...not a chance. I’m thinking it’ll be a summer release.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Happy for you bruh. For how long are you on it?

Just banged a hooker today incase I have to get on finasteride if data and photos that will be shown in SITRI does not impress us lol I'm convinced my dink won't work the same way
LOL I did the same thing before getting on finasteride, turns out my dick is still the same

wangyuqi

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE =“Sam1,post:1649912,member:135009”]我有一种感觉,我们将在周六听到/看到好的结果。国际海事组织这种乳液将产生不同程度的结果在每个。这种机制与米诺地尔不同,所以我相信会有更多的反应者。在论坛上有太多的炒作,而且..Brotzu和他的儿子都知道......他们不会冒险失望,玷污他们的家人的名声和声誉......这不是一个机会。我认为这将是一个夏季版本。[/ QUOTE]
你认为他的效果会很好是吗

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score
So if this stuff does work to some degree, how can we guarantee we get some right away? I’d feel totally ashamed of myself if a decent anti hairloss product came out and I (who spends his time on balding forums) didn’t get any right away.

How do we keep it a secret for a while while we accumulate it?

INT

Reaction score
I have a feeling we’re going to hear/ see good results on Saturday. IMO this lotion is going to produce results to varying degrees on each of. The mechanisms are different than minoxidil so I’m sure there will be way more responders to this. There’s been way too much hype all over the the forums and..Brotzu and his son know it.. they won’t want to risk disappointment and tarnish their families good name and reputation...not a chance. I’m thinking it’ll be a summer release.

The mechanism is different than minoxidil... That is a reason why there should be more responders?
There has been a lot of hype created by some crazies on a forum. Somehow this ads to the credibility of the product?
They will not ruin their name and reputation just because they anger a few balding guys on a forum. Don't make us more important than we are.