Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently tomorrow (today?) Brotzu is maybe possibly saying something maybe about the lotion at a conference.

Probably

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
568902A9-B6F3-4A74-9E90-A66E68974FB8.jpeg

60683D55-2AF5-4287-857C-C0E4635CFBE1.jpeg

B6750096-BB2B-4BF1-99CD-F7F9C97AAFF9.jpeg

Attachments

• F998D800-52E6-473B-97BA-6EA93BB8E819.png
    F998D800-52E6-473B-97BA-6EA93BB8E819.png
    612.4 KB · Views: 122

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Follicle thought posted a Brotzu "update" on the 10th of April. It's on the home page.
http://www.folliclethought.com

It basically talks about how Brotzu will be presenting an item at the Spring Congress of the Italian Society for Hair Science and Restoration entitled “Liposomal solution containing DGLA, Equol and Carnitine for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia.” Interestingly, the site provides some quotes from Brotzu which appear to confirm that the lotion is indeed on its way:
“The road to the marketing of the product has not yet been completed….we are continuing to work to stabilize the preparation and make it suitable to public distribution.”

“I have the email clogged by those who ask me news about the lotion and the phone does not stop ringing, but there is no mystery we are at the end and soon we will understand if the treatment will have the reliability requirements to enter business.”

“The lotion works (it) has been tested on sixty volunteers and has confirmed its effectiveness.”

Stay tuned I guess.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
beps63 on bellicapelli:

Tra poche ore, scoprirete ciò che conosco da anni. Rimarrete felicemente sorpresi.
Occhio alla penultima slide

In a few hours, you'll find out what I already know since years. You'll be positively surprised. Take a look at the second-last slide in particular.
Who are you supposed to be quoting?

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follicle thought posted a Brotzu "update" on the 10th of April. It's on the home page.

It basically talks about how Brotzu will be presenting an item at the Spring Congress of the Italian Society for Hair Science and Restoration entitled “Liposomal solution containing DGLA, Equol and Carnitine for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia.” Interestingly, the site provides some quotes from Brotzu which appear to confirm that the lotion is indeed on its way:
“The road to the marketing of the product has not yet been completed….we are continuing to work to stabilize the preparation and make it suitable to public distribution.”

“I have the email clogged by those who ask me news about the lotion and the phone does not stop ringing, but there is no mystery we are at the end and soon we will understand if the treatment will have the reliability requirements to enter business.”

“The lotion works (it) has been tested on sixty volunteers and has confirmed its effectiveness.”

Stay tuned I guess.
this is old information.
the answers will be today.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
beps63 on bellicapelli:

Tra poche ore, scoprirete ciò che conosco da anni. Rimarrete felicemente sorpresi.

In a few hours, you'll find out what I already know since years. You'll be positively surprised. Take a look at the second-last slide in particular.
Damn it. Either Beps63 does not know what he's saying. or today Ken Washenik will lose his hair in surprise.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Stay tuned I guess.

Just waiting for the results of the trials to sehow this cocktail works. that's the first ste. on the other side I remember I read that the stabilization issue was fixed though. I like the last phrase but this will be interesting to see on what pattern/norwood/hairloss type

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
beps63 on bellicapelli:

I hope it's related to a release date.