Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Extraordinhairy Gentleman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't so readily speak in definites and absolutes, negative or positive, though it seems to be the style of choice used by those seeking to be dismissive it seems. I get how there have been an unending stream of letdowns in the past, and any sniff of similarities with those examples is going to ring the alarm bells. But at some point sometime in the future, be that tomorrow or in five years or in fifty or five thousand something is going to be legit, whether it is this or something else. As it goes I can't take any science fiction worth its salt seriously these days when I see a bunch of balding blokes walking around with their jet boots, augmented minds and laser eyes, when tomorrow the begging of the end of our balding hell is going to be upon us. Sorry, what was that I said about no absolutes and definites? I guess I am just too excited and nervous right now that I can't help but break my own rules.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It almost makes you not even care what the results are just so long as it brings an end to this banal and repetitious speculation. Can you imagine when an actual cure is on the horizon? Another 912+ page thread.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you've been with this thread for any great length of time, you'd know firsthand that the diverse lot of opinions is nothing new. This has been going on for 2 years.
You must have not been following the last 30 pages of this thread LOL

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must have not been following the last 30 pages of this thread LOL

(Oh, please Lord, what I have I done to make you hate me so?) Precisely what I'm telling you, you profound bastard: I've followed this thread for 912 pages, and people saying this will be a wash have been around since the beginning--along with those who prefer to uphold a blind and delusional optimism and get hurt feelings whenever anyone points out any precedent.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Can somebody please answer my question.. can this lotion along with derma rolling create a new hairline?. My hairline has moved up 15 years ago!

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get the average age in this thread is like 22/23; but you’re 28 man. You sound like a child lol. Making fun of bald people on a bald forum. Now I’ve heard it all.
Yeah well, let's be honest... they are the most bitter. I've read at least 8 posts in the past 10 pages of "experienced"
(Oh, please Lord, what I have I done to make you hate me so?) Precisely what I'm telling you, you profound bastard: I've followed this thread for 912 pages, and people saying this will be a wash have been around since the beginning--along with those who prefer to uphold a blind and delusional optimism and get hurt feelings whenever anyone points out any precedent.
We'll see tomorrow...

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in less than 24 hours, we will get to know the truth about this lotion. Why are you guys debating ? Also, funniest thing is that new people come to this thread and talk anout the same thing that we talked about for pretty much past one month.

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
in less than 24 hours, we will get to know the truth about this lotion. Why are you guys debating ? Also, funniest thing is that new people come to this thread and talk anout the same thing that we talked about for pretty much past one month.

you mean like 13 hours

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Less than a day to find out the truth! @hanginginthewire are you going to check this thread to find out the truth? Or are you going to just live ur life since you already know the truth?

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_0892.jpeg

"Brush your hair!" they say. "It will keep it strong and healthy!" they say.

Brushing is probably good for hair, but definitely bad for mental stability when you've got bad genes.

If Brotzu makes this not happen, or cuts it by half or thereabouts, his face is going on my body. I'm thinking tramp-stamp would be most appropriate.