Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 299

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no reason @beps63, or Brotzu through @Clockwise, or Brotzu on Facebook couldn't clarify or justify this sh*t presentation. The mental gymnastics are absolutely coping. THERE IS NO REASON YOU WOULDN'T USE YOUR BEST SAMPLE PHOTOS. Absolute flop.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at people still believing
That's not funny these people are desperate , maybe it is not rational but it's life , you have to consult the Individual and teach them, they are going through some sh*t ..a simple post saying " you guys are idiots " is not going help anyone

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Old people with 30 years old balding and fibrosis + only 1 ML of daily application + only 6 months = useless af presentation. Would have been better if we didnt have a presentation and just wait with at least still a bit of optimisim to try for ourself when its released.

For some reason im still clinging on to what brotzu saying that above the age thing

MasterTroll

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not funny these people are desperate , maybe it is not rational but it's life , you have to consult the Individual and teach them, they are going through some sh*t ..a simple post saying " you guys are idiots " is not going help anyone
xjcabka-png.png

Dinnosaurus.. Can you see news hairs my friend ?! I say Yes!

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also Brotzu was trying pretty hard to defend the lotion when dermatologists were questioning him. He looked pretty confident.

Also he said that the trial was conduceted by another company, not Fidia. They simply paid them to do the trial.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
One good thing being i think thanks to that presentation they'll have really curbed the demand for the lotion, making it more accessible for us wanting to give it a try lol.

Superman H_M

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also Brotzu was trying pretty hard to defend the lotion when dermatologists were questioning him. He looked pretty confident.

Also he said that the trial was conduceted by another company, not Fidia. They simply paid them to do the trial.

We knew that already !