Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont want to hijack this thread, but if anyone here wants maintenance without sexual sides you might want to give 2g/day seti a try.

Its expensive as hell let me warn you though.

Im getting a lot of vellus hairs in the temple region and solid maintenance in the vertex area..

Just took this pic right now. I used my front facing camera at work so sorry about the quality .

https://i.imgur.com/CnH1LZx.jpg

View attachment 85239

https://i.imgur.com/19uA89O.jpg

View attachment 85240
Bro save the money. just let it go... you're already there

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Initial impression Georgie ? especially considering its an older woman .
I think that it is comparable to a 6 month minoxidil or spironolactone progress shot for a woman, if you are a good responder. I said it earlie - I don’t think we can hope for better results than what we have already seen in Aa’s and minoxidil. I would like to see more than one photo though. For myself I am not optimistic because I’m a freak, but I’d still try it.

The male shot is disappointing.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a clear improvement in the picture, but it would have been nice to see the results of someone with real diffuse thinning.

BTW

Established Member
Reaction score
If you have a treatment for something you show it, if your drug can cure cancer then you will make sure that you can prove to anyone without a doubt that your drug can cure that type of cancer
if they had any good pics and results they would have wanted to show them, there is no secret stash of pics that show wonders with Brotzu lotion but they just decided to not show them

You guys are ridiculous, looking at the dissapointment youd think that the male in the picture regained nothing in those 6 months, not only did he regrow a fair bit on the back of his head, but also on his temples, that was in SIX MONTHS, results peak at 18 (according to Brotzu) now imagine adding dermarolling to this.
the pic literally shows nothing swap the down from up and it's the same thing

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are ridiculous, looking at the dissapointment youd think that the male in the picture regained nothing in those 6 months, not only did he regrow a fair bit on the back of his head, but also on his temples, that was in SIX MONTHS, results peak at 18 (according to Brotzu) now imagine adding dermarolling to this.
he didn't gain sh*t the hair density is the same the angle for the pic is not his head is tilted to the back a little bit which gives the illusion of regrowth

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Serious question: is this lotion at least good for maintenance? I mean we can say it's sh*t for regrowth but does at least mantain the current hair for a couple years? What do you guys think?

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took another long hard look at the results and made the following conclusions:

1) The results are clearly more substantial with the female subject. I think it's safe to say that it was so succesful that her female pattern baldness is practically not noticeable to be honest.
2) The Male subject also has some regrowth. Even if the head is tilted, one can clearly see that there is regrowth. I can say this because the range from the temples to the crown are simply thicker (less diffuse thinning).

Now let us not forget that these results are from 6 months worth of treatment. Brotzu stated in the Bellicapelli interview that treatment of 18 months is neccessary, after which on and off post-treatment is needed to maintain.

These are my observations based off the facts. There is no possible way anyone can dispute them either since its factual.

Now of course, just like everyone on this forum, I am surprised that pictures of other subjects weren't shown, since this lotion is especially interesting for persons under 30 who just started developing Androgenic Alopecia. I really hope that Brotzu (or Beps) can provide us with more clarification and/or further pics.
I'm sorry man, but it's over.

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you trying to turn me on?
if you're a female he might be your savior unless you have andro genetic alopecia. the woman on the pic doesn't seem to have i, she just has thinning hair the kind of hairloss you can manage to fix by fixing your diet

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you're a female he might be your savior unless you have andro genetic alopecia. the woman on the pic doesn't seem to have i, she just has thinning hair the kind of hairloss you can manage to fix by fixing your diet

Lol the woman in the photo has androgenic alopecia. She's likely post menopause.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I cant believe it. But I feel free now. Scam lot8ol alows me to finally shave my head and live on my life.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I’m sorry, but you don’t understand female Androgenetic Alopecia. Her hair looks like mine.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tbh i think ill still try it, might do something stacked with dutasteride

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that it is comparable to a 6 month minoxidil or spironolactone progress shot for a woman, if you are a good responder. I said it earlie - I don’t think we can hope for better results than what we have already seen in Aa’s and minoxidil. I would like to see more than one photo though. For myself I am not optimistic because I’m a freak, but I’d still try it.

The male shot is disappointing.

It'll be interesting to see if Brotzu isnt completely full of sh*t and what he said about people under 30. Maybe next Sitri Conference they'll have a presentation with just the release date ...

'2016'

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see if Brotzu isnt completely full of sh*t and what he said about people under 30. Maybe next Sitri Conference they'll have a presentation with just the release date ...

'2016'

Stop please it’s painful to watch, don’t do this to yourself

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

'2016'
Haha. Well if he’s willing to present his sh*t to a bunch of academics and bigwigs, surely he intends to sell it to us chumps