Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is nowhere near enough data and time to know if it even maintains hair. Especially since an old guy was a test subject.

More than likely, it just does nothing.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is nowhere near enough data and time to know if it even maintains hair. Especially since an old guy was a test subject.

More than likely, it just does nothing.

There were 30 men, ages ranging from 18-55. They just chose to use a picture of an old dude--even when the man himself (Brotzu) said the younger the better.

https://translate.googleusercontent...700201&usg=ALkJrhjwMXjtBB3dtNHIUseufsLdGQVn4A

But, more than likely, you're correct: it does nothing.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really difficult to rationalize a favorable outcome when the inventor himself says in his conclusive report that "the hair diameter did not change" about his own product. It doesn't work by his very own words.
That’s got to be the most disappointing sh*t of all. “It regrows hair!!.... that is still wispy and cosmetically useless”

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's really difficult to rationalize a favorable outcome when the inventor himself says in his conclusive report that "the hair diameter did not change" about his own product. It doesn't work by his very own words.

Luckily though he has user testimonies as proof of efficacy. You could give a bunch of old idiots mayonnaise in a can and say it grows hair and some of them will report that it did wonders.

This is literally the only thing I want clarified. How in the hell do you say it helps to grow hair, give a presentation which purports how you've concocted a novel and effective intervention, and then say it does nothing to hair diameter.

What. in. the. actual. f***.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
To anyone who knows anything about trials, presumably there will be a full written report with photos of all the 60 individuals and with a full write up that would have to be put in the public domain before a release ?

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at people saying the female results were amazing or that people are having unrealistic expectations. None of the results even come close to the claim. Not even close.

We have been forsaken.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido and / or Tsuji will be the answer I think.

Tsuji most likely though. The Japanese are serious and hard working people. They will not f*** us over.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always said organics won’t do sh*t.

Stem cells. Stem cells will save us all.

Im just worried that a cosmetic lotion has taken 8 years from discovery thus far so realistically will we REALLY see the likes of Shiseido and Tsuji in the next 10 years.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at people saying the female results were amazing or that people are having unrealistic expectations. None of the results even come close to the claim. Not even close.

We have been forsaken.
If you’re in the early stages of alopecia, it could be a “cure”. That amount of regrowth would help me a lot. That’s given that it actually works on my f*****g med-resistant head.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im just worried that a cosmetic lotion has taken 8 years from discovery thus far so realistically will we REALLY see the likes of Shiseido and Tsuji in the next 10 years.
The Japanese are hard workers. They don’t take spaghetti and wine breaks. The Japanese or the Koreans will be the ones to change the game sooner than anyone .

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I don’t understand is that they say “no change in hair diameter”. Surely, in order for regrowth to have occurred that isn’t only just vellus, there would have to have been a change in diameter of those miniturised hairs that were lost? Perhaps not existing terminal hairs. But you can clearly see that there is new terminal hair regrowing.

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's something fishy, like:

_if it's a scam, it's a really bad one, cause with such pictures I can't imagine incredible sales
_beps said we were going to be positively surprised and bla bla bla... also to take a look at the second-last slide. Like wtf? Are we even talking about the same presentation?
_why the hell did they keep stating that it works better on young people and then they showed an old man pics??

I want to believe in a conspiracy, or in a treatment that at least can give maintenance. Maintenance without finasteride would still be decent, you'd just need a transplant. But this presentation, it's just so confusing.