Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Im not so sure this is a straight up scam. The womens regrowth looked impressive so it must work to a fairly large degree for none androgenic loss so if its a complete scam why put poor results in for the man why not put something that looks better. Also if it works for womens hair loss the mechanism is there to regrow hair and so it may still have a decent stimulating effect for men who knows, those pics may or may not be from the angle but again i dont know if they would bother straight up tricking us if there is solid science for the females regrowth.

I suppose the other option is that they are both fakes and with the males they just decided to go with something moderate and therefor believable.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Clockwise, I see you're still perusing the thread. Will you not be attempting to uphold correspondence with Brotzu now? Even to the extent he allows for?
I will ask him some questions! But to be honest, I don’t think its that bad for six months? Maybe its because I’m a Norwood:2 and feels that this lotion can replice Minoxidil for me with a much better results.

But like all of you, I was expecting more ofc, and A LOT more pictures. Why post only one? And Yeah, he has said much things that didnt come up to our expectations TODAY, but I hope that they quiet soon will show more pictures of other YOUNG testers.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Were we promised something more detailed tomorrow, or is that what we already saw today or just generally off the table?

Yeah, tomorrow he’ll get back on the stage “Yesterday I was just playin’ with you boooissss, that’s the real results” and will show full regrow pics of every one in the study like nwNEGATIVE9000

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not so sure this is a straight up scam. The womens regrowth looked impressive so it must work to a fairly large degree for none androgenic loss so if its a complete scam why put poor results in for the man why not put something that looks better. Also if it works for womens hair loss the mechanism is there to regrow hair and so it may still have a decent stimulating effect for men who knows, those pics may or may not be from the angle but again i dont know if they would bother straight up tricking us if there is solid science for the females regrowth.

I suppose the other option is that they are both fakes and with the males they just decided to go with something moderate and therefor believable.
The woman barely had any hair lost to regrow

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s me realistic guys:

This is an organic compound, made from natural substances. We were NEVER going to get full regrowth or even close to. The fact that this has regrowing any hair is kind of miraculous. We must also consider that these are 6 month results. We know that peak results usually go well beyond 6 months.
I think it has the potential to be useful for some, but I’m doubtful of its efficacy for those of us who have tried everything and failed. I will admit that if it came out tomorrow I would certainly still give it a go.
It’s not a silver bullet. There is no silver bullet unless we are talking about stem cells which I firmly believe are our future.

Do we have any idea of when he may be selling it anyway?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
there was certainly enough to see a difference
Wrong. As a female with diffuse thinning, I can tell you that you can lose 70% of your hair and still look “normal”. Diffuse thinning is easier to hide than full on bald spots. Don’t assume anything about what you have not experienced.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Wrong. As a female with diffuse thinning, I can tell you that you can lose 70% of your hair and still look “normal”. Diffuse thinning is easier to hide than full on bald spots. Don’t assume anything about what you have not experienced.
WRONG
How am I wrong? no one is disputing the photos in terms of them trying to cover up spots, they are talking about amount of regrowth

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there no one in that fcking Italy that has a newspaper connection that could ask for a interview from Fidia???

I mean all we heard was only Fidia - Fidia made that presentation, Fidia has the pictures, Fidia has ordered the trials, lets hear some fcking answers from those motherf#ckers I am just fcking tired to see Giovanni assaulted over this when he dropped it years ago and Fidia is now completely responsible for everything now.

I can't imagine how an italian could stay now with his hands in the pocket while you have in your own country the company that is developing the lotion
Are they some governmental agency that can't be contacted at all?

Fcking go and assault those fckers boys, andiamooo

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
WRONG
How am I wrong? no one is disputing the photos in terms of them trying to cover up spots, they are talking about amount of regrowth
Don’t knkw why you got the notification. I was talking to old mate who said she had no hair loss.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The "natural" argument means nothing, they are many natural derived compounds still use in modern medicine which does wonder like penicilin, and many natural compound that can kill you in seconds in a very low amount.
That being said, did anyone of you thought that the "no change in hair diameter" argument was to point out that NO MINIATURIZATION occured during this treatment ? Or i am the only one able to read here...
Still want to try that sh*t and make my own idea of it

Extraordinhairy Gentleman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be pretty chuffed if it can replace at least minoxidil alone. I have used that for almost a year now and I really don't know if it has done much, but I have potentially noticed slightly slower loss and as such fear to stop using it in case it is giving a little boost. Fingers crossed there is still a glimmer of light.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are all missing an important point here; the old guy although didn't have a full recovery he didn't get worse which means we can be pretty confident that we can ditch the horror that is finasteride.

I am not overly impressed with the result either but if i can fully ditch Finasteride/RU I will be a happy man. Just carry on with the minoxidil, brozu, castor oil and at least you wont get the tits/bad memory/impotency/ brain fog issues.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably, still feeling hesitant but it might be the right time now.

Yeah man im in the same boat as you. Im literally weighing up in my head if the risk of the potential side effects you hear about are worth it. For me i know losing all my hair is potentially more depressing than the possibility of the depression from the potential side effects.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I think you are all missing an important point here; the old guy although didn't have a full recovery he didn't get worse which means we can be pretty confident that we can ditch the horror that is finasteride.

I am not overly impressed with the result either but if i can fully ditch Finasteride/RU I will be a happy man. Just carry on with the minoxidil, brozu, castor oil and at least you wont get the tits/bad memory/impotency/ brain fog issues.

Exactly. I'll keep using minoxidil it doesn't bother me, but I would really like to stop using finasteride. If this allows me to do so, that would be fantastic. I'm just not convinced though.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You are right but finasteride is such a pitiful "treatment". It's been over 20 years. A modest regrowth topical is way past due.