Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I feel like Fidia will soon communicate the release date, but sadly I'm not really hyped about it whatsoever anymore. If it is maintenance and not complete BS than that is still great.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you guys know a good and trustable equol provider ?
So far S-equol seems to be really expensive. Racemic has tendency for side effects like finasteride, though it maybe be better for hair than finasteride and less side effects because it's a mix of S and R equol.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I feel like Fidia will soon communicate the release date, but sadly I'm not really hyped about it whatsoever anymore. If it is maintenance and not complete BS than that is still great.
Hopefully they will show us some photos as they start a marketing campaign soon! And then I can stop saying nasty things about them as they take all my money

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So far S-equol seems to be really expensive. Racemic has tendency for side effects like finasteride, though it maybe be better for hair than finasteride and less side effects because it's a mix of S and R equol.

yeah i read about racemic equol being better than s-equol.. racemic topically applied may have less sides thans fina for sure.. right.

My only concern is you can only order it from those far chinese provider which you can't always trust i guess..

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
How do you know that?
The owner of bellicapelli forums apparently was in direct contact with Fidia that confirmed the October release date

I am actually questioning his basis to show it will be atleast a maintenance treatment.
After that presentation yesterday which brought a whole new meaning to the word amateurish, I would take what anybody claims about this treatment with a alot more than just a pinch of salt.

FOLLICLOLZ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice, release date narrowed down from "by 2018" to "October 2018". All in all I'm quite pleased with the outcome of this. We'll have a great maintenance drug comparable to min/finasteride, but without side effects. I consider this pretty positive IMO

Great?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i read about racemic equol being better than s-equol.. racemic topically applied may have less sides thans fina for sure.. right.

My only concern is you can only order it from those far chinese provider which you can't always trust i guess..
yes it's iffy in both those points but I'd rather try that than topical finasteride

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FMe.jpg

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably. Right now I have Morr-F, which is min + finasteride topical.
I will then try estriol cream, and order what IdealForehead has, the racemic equol that should replace the latter.
Definitely waiting for ideals equol results before trying

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it is in fact released in October, I wonder how easy or difficult it would be to get it if you don't live in Italy.

weepysad

Reaction score
So, browsing through the last 10-20 pages, I don't understand what is the conclusion concerning Brotzu lotion? The comparison pictures (of a male and a female) didn't seem to indicate much (or any) growth for the male. Assuming that this was their best candidate, there is no objective reason to believe that this lotion will have any or significant impacts on male pattern baldness, especially knowing that the frontal areas (temples, etc.) are the toughest ones to grow back.

Why is everyone talking about going to Italy?