Kythera Acquires Rights to PGD2 Inhibitor

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
Key Organics just emailed me back. They need to know what company is placing the order before they will give a quotation. I'm not sure if they're asking to run checks or not.

More than likely they are just covering their asses. Go ahead and make one up. 'Androgen Laboratories' :)

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Key Organics just emailed me back. They need to know what company is placing the order before they will give a quotation. I'm not sure if they're asking to run checks or not.

Just like I said, you guys need to be a legitimate organization. What you're all doing is basically throwing up red flags.

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps, I'm going to contact some of these anyway.

There are ton of Chinese manufactures we can reach out to, I believe Kane is based in Shanghai. I doubt any of these Chinese manufactures will ask what company I'm from or care why we want it.

Lol I have a registered legit company in Turkey, if that's okay.
Though I'm still interested to visit an manufactur in Europe and to take a look there.
So hit me up a message folks if you got some news, maybe I can reserve some of the drug for you as well.

Well I'm hungry now. I guess it's time for a Döner.
A great reason to still stay alive, even you suffer of hair loss:

dsc04974.jpg

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
Is that a gyro? What is that red sauce on it? I've been trying to figure out how to make it since I ate one a long time ago :)

psyhotria

Banned
Reaction score
Is that a gyro?
He stated it was a döner.

- - - Updated - - -

So, Seti did not grow hair in three (3) months? Well, minoxidil does so in just two (2) months so.. If it does not grow hair in three weeks, it prob isnot worth it aka non-starter.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, Seti did not grow hair in three (3) months? Well, minoxidil does so in just two (2) months so.. If it does not grow hair in three weeks, it prob isnot worth it aka non-starter.

Thats some flawed logic.

Finasteride is the gold standard and for most guys it doesnt work until the 6 month mark. Is it too, not worth it?

psyhotria

Banned
Reaction score
for most guys
You're sure? The FDA Propecia paper shows most of the regrowth occured within six months, with a peak at 12 months..
I have used cox inhibitors (topical) in addition to my standard stuff (finasteride+minoxidil) myself and it is true that the amount of daily lost hairs collapses down to almost nil within less than a week.. and hair growth would occur very quickly. Unfortunately, I had to stop using cox inhibitors and so do not know the true potential.
I donot mean to put Seti down. Just sayin that three months is plenty of time for a good drug to show results. At least some kind of results.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're sure? The FDA Propecia paper shows most of the regrowth occured within six months, with a peak at 12 months..
I have used cox inhibitors (topical) in addition to my standard stuff (finasteride+minoxidil) myself and it is true that the amount of daily lost hairs collapses down to almost nil within less than a week.. And if I am not mistaken, hair growth would occur very quickly. Unfortunately, I had to stop using cox inhibitors and so do not know the true potential.
All I want to say is that three months is plenty of time for a good drug to show results. At least some kind of results.

It's flawed no matter what. A single hair cycle is about 4+ months, so regrowth at 3 months or less is RARE.

macbeth81

Established Member
Reaction score
I noticed decreased shed after a few weeks starting finasteride, but I was also consciously looking for it. I had minimum thickening after 3 months, if any, but again I am consciously looking for it. To the observer, there is no change. These people were not enrolled in a hair loss study, so it isn't unreasonable to believe they did not notice anything in only three months. But like I closed my previous post, how do we know either way? Do we have testimony from all trial participates? Are we expecting Actelion to record as a side effect, "decreased hair loss" on a allergy medication? They were looking for safety and "decreased hair loss" is not a safety concern.

Dikek

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys can you tell me if they will start a hairloss trial? Are they doign some sort of vehicle? Why they didn't start one, we have to wait another year or more of nothing...

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for posting this here, but I'm so mad no cure has been found yet. I just read they can make egg and sperm cells just from stemcells from skin from 2 different people of the same sex, so people of the same sex can have a baby together. Nothing against them, but why is it too hard to find a cure for hair loss.

yes they can make penises and vaginas, but hair , nope , it's too difficult. Oh and it's not a necessity, blah blah.

we have to be satisfied with a wig, why don't they tell them to get a baby doll at the store and be happy with that, it's not a necessity either, sorry. Sorry about the ranting.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry for posting this here, but I'm so mad no cure has been found yet. I just read they can make egg and sperm cells just from stemcells from skin from 2 different people of the same sex, so people of the same sex can have a baby together. Nothing against them, but why is it too hard to find a cure for hair loss.

Because hair loss sufferers have been deemed as bottomfeeders that don't deserve any attention until EVERYTHING else gets solved, as if to say, there cant be simultaneous efforts for a variety of health issues.

Face it, bald men have been chosen as society's 'village idiot' to dispense all of their shortcomings on.

Fena2000

Established Member
Reaction score
Because hair loss sufferers have been deemed as bottomfeeders that don't deserve any attention until EVERYTHING else gets solved, as if to say, there cant be simultaneous efforts for a variety of health issues.

Face it, bald men have been chosen as society's 'village idiot' to dispense all of their shortcomings on.

sadly I have to agree with that. I feel like a bottomfeeder everyday, just like other hairloss victims, is that not reason enough to hurry up and find a cure or at least something better then minoxidil or anything else that btw doesn't do crap for me whatsoever.
I'm so tired of reading articles of "cure for hairloss" and still nothing.

why don't they just shut up and when they have a cure publish "there is a cure today, not in 5 or 10 years, but today". Now they are just teasing us with their so called future cures.

Dikek

Established Member
Reaction score
Am i the only one obsessed with seti news? Today i looked the market share trend, my idea is that the shareholders are the only one who KNOW, so if they sell i feel depressed, if they buy i feel better LOL, today they sold...
Anyway they focus their resources on that double chin eraser, WTF WHY IN THE HELL THEY FOCUS EVERYTHING TO THE DOUBLE CHIN MARKET HOLY **** WE ARE DYING EVERY TIME WE LOOK AT THE MIRROR, i wonder how many suicide are linked to hairloss, thousands of innocents, we need the cure NOW, we need to talk with cotsarellis we need to know how much time he need, why they **** need to patent the cure, how can other docs works and accellerate the progress if only few doctors can patent that **** holy ****

Dikek

Established Member
Reaction score
If it's just like finasteride but without sides lot of people here will be more then happy, personally i would ****gi suck cotsarellis c*** if that happen, lol hairs without messing with the prostate? And if someone don't have side he can even combo with finasteride, that will be a ****gin hairs time machine and a revolution

I'm afraid of two thing
1) a semi-working pill in the market after 5+ years
2) it become a phantom project like ru and the other 433434 treatment of the last decade

Does cotarellis or someone near him have a contact page? We need to know, even a fragment of a new information or data, why no one careee, i'm not sleeping anymore, we are the only generation doomed to suffer, my son (well i will never have a son cus i'm going bald so it's a theory) will not care for sure with all the stem cell study in the next 25 years

Wake up guys get info should be our daily life goal, we need to study the fina market history so we can see if everything is going according to their plan or we have a ****ty history like CB wich we are still waiting

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
No Dikek, you are not the only one obsessed with SET news. I am spending quite a bit of time looking into this as well. I cant help but wonder why there is so little known about it, and why no pictures, or even someone coming out with personal results.

One thing I find interesting is that about 3 years ago, SET was popping up in discussions on this and other forums and then SILENCE. Did no one investigate or try to make a group purchase back then? Maybe it's only now being focused on because of the moves being made by Dr. Cots.

You know who else I think knows something and is keeping quiet? Actelon (or whatever) the company that previously owned SET. They were testing it for asthma, and gave up on it because it was not strong enough, but I'm sure that they would have maybe noticed something in the hair department if it was working right?

I'm not discouraged by the fact that SET is showing a weak action as compared to other similar drugs. I think it's possible that strength is not the main factor. It could just be that SET does indeed target a particular pathway regarding Hair loss.