Learning From The Impact Section (goodbye).

blackg

Reaction score
Fred's a good guy - I don't like how some people are criticising him when he is away on holiday and cant enjoy himself.
Of course he can enjoy himself!
That's what holidays are for.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
i mean i didnt enjoy it before but i was at least satisfied. also just good for a basic level of social acceptability,, you know theres a lot of twinks. just not a lot of bald twinks.

yea idk if its worth it to bulk up on my frame though haha. a lot of energy for no return.

Regardless of the potential (of lack of) aesthetic benefits, going to the gym regularly makes you feel good. When I skip two weeks in a row I notice my mood dropping. Out of all the things I done, I honestly think regularly going to the gym and exercising was one of the best things for my social anxiety. It's always my first advice to people on social anxiety forums. Regardless of whether it helps you aesthetically or not.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regardless of the potential (of lack of) aesthetic benefits, going to the gym regularly makes you feel good. When I skip two weeks in a row I notice my mood dropping. Out of all the things I done, I honestly think regularly going to the gym and exercising was one of the best things for my social anxiety. It's always my first advice to people on social anxiety forums. Regardless of whether it helps you aesthetically or not.
I commend this even if it has 0 social benefit it atleast makes you feel good. You can only benefit from going to the gym. Yesterday I was in the worst mood ever then I went to the gym in the morning and I forgot about everything I went to eat a burger alone after that and I was so happy.

Of course when I got home and opened the forum again the blue pill lost it's effects and the red pill came in.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I commend this even if it has 0 social benefit it atleast makes you feel good. You can only benefit from going to the gym. Yesterday I was in the worst mood ever then I went to the gym in the morning and I forgot about everything I went to eat a burger alone after that and I was so happy.

Of course when I got home and opened the forum again the blue pill lost it's effects and the red pill came in.

When I get particularly down about things I just run and run, I absolutely exhaust myself. Until I literally cannot run anymore. The physical pain makes me forget my other worries. They come back but it helps me get through the worst of situations.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I get particularly down about things I just run and run, I absolutely exhaust myself. Until I literally cannot run anymore. The physical pain makes me forget my other worries. They come back but it helps me get through the worst of situations.
Yes it's my biggest Cope the thing that is holding me together. But lately I've been more and more depressed..

blackg

Reaction score
And then you vomit on the sidewalk.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i know. my job is helping my mom clean a bunch of banks so i get lots of exercise there. i always feel good after the job. i used to jog and that felt good too. runner's high was great

however if you are talking about strength training then yea i used to do that as well. i just did bodyweight exercises but i still saw some results. it felt nice too.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
i feel worse about being a twink than being bald sometimes lol. i honestly think bald beast would win against an actual twink. like not a zac efron or joseph gordon levit twink with masculinity or 1% aesthetics. but like an eliot rodger one

i never see them with girlfriends around here but this is the south i live in. the girls go for the scary ghetto underclass guys and manly hunting rednecks.

IMO if your a twink you can do well, but it makes baldness 10 times worse

Baldingat188

Reaction score
i mean i didnt enjoy it before but i was at least satisfied. also just good for a basic level of social acceptability,, you know theres a lot of twinks. just not a lot of bald twinks.

yea idk if its worth it to bulk up on my frame though haha. a lot of energy for no return.

I don't mind being a twink as long as I had/ have hair. I actually like it cause its all I know. Although , I would always like to be tall

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Later, Johnson. Good luck to you! Enjoy the Vietnamese food. They make some good food.