Learning From The Impact Section (goodbye).

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
not much lol. i got a half ounce months back and i'm still just halfway through. i prefer a buzz. if i get too high i have schizophrenic negative thoughts of baldness

that's OK. that sh*t kills your motivation to do anything if smoked everyday.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
LoL dude your 50 years old? What are you even doing here??
You are never too old to have body image problems. When you start to see yourself age and see genetically gifted people of your peers age so much better than you do, you will need emotional support too. We all need some male bonding no matter our age. Sometimes you never outgrow that inner child that is inside of you. Even though we are older we can still try to help some of you not make the same mistakes we did when we were you age. I wish I got better advice myself.

I got news for you that there are middle age guys who are married and still playing video games like they were in their teens or early twenties. He is here for the same reason you are. Just someone to talk to who understands what it is like to not like what they see in the mirror. People of all ages benefit from group therapy. He is no different and neither am I.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
In small doses yeah. Its not about chilling out but increased log term memory recall, more powerful imagination, being put in flow, 4x appreciation of everything, the usual stuff
That explains you are so chill on this website and not freaking out like me.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
In small doses yeah. Its not about chilling out but increased long term memory recall, more powerful imagination, being put in flow, 4x appreciation of everything, the usual stuff

f*** that, i wana slow sh*t down. i got mad anxiety. i thought weed chills you the f*** out and switches your brain off

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** that, i wana slow sh*t down. i got mad anxiety. i thought weed chills you the f*** out and switches your brain off
Usually it relaxes you

Ive had anxiety since 16 so im a special case

And it definitely doesnt switch your brain off lol that sounds closer to alcohol.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually it relaxes you

Ive had anxiety since 16 so im a special case

And it definitely doesnt switch your brain off lol that sounds closer to alcohol.

It turns off that nagging little voice that nags at you when you've spent 12 hours playing video games. Allows me to enjoy solitary things that I enjoy more, like movies, music, tv, video games, internet, p**rn, cooking, eating. It's both the good and the bad thing about weed, because you can easily end up doing nothing productive and not feel bad about it.

It might sound pathetic but I was addicted to weed during my college days. I started avoiding going out, being social, sports etc, just to get stoned as I loved it so much. I still went to the gym, but was high of course :D Smoked first thing in the morning pretty much every single day for 2 years. Gave it up for exams and some other odd times. The reason I say I was addicted is that there was a whole year where I'd tell myself I wouldn't smoked during the week and yet come Monday evening I'd always ring my dealer and give in.

Now I keep it to the weekends and the odd evening during the week. Despite how much I love alcohol, weed will always be my favorite drug.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It turns off that nagging little voice that nags at you when you've spent 12 hours playing video games. Allows me to enjoy solitary things that I enjoy more, like movies, music, tv, video games, internet, p*rn, cooking, eating. It's both the good and the bad thing about weed, because you can easily end up doing nothing productive and not feel bad about it.

It might sound pathetic but I was addicted to weed during my college days. I started avoiding going out, being social, sports etc, just to get stoned as I loved it so much. I still went to the gym, but was high of course :D Smoked first thing in the morning pretty much every single day for 2 years. Gave it up for exams and some other odd times. The reason I say I was addicted is that there was a whole year where I'd tell myself I wouldn't smoked during the week and yet come Monday evening I'd always ring my dealer and give in.

Now I keep it to the weekends and the odd evening during the week. Despite how much I love alcohol, weed will always be my favorite drug.
you nailed it on the head. lol thats very true everything is so much more awesome when stoned. @sunchyme1 idk if you looked up the psychological term "flow", its when you get so absorbed in something everything else is forgotten. people get it when they f*** their wives, are fighting in championship bouts, and when they hug their mothers :)

the long term memory recall especially is precious as a baldie. i have flashbacks of lost memories (usually of times when i had hair of course) and they honestly make life f*****g worth living.

so you gave it up to focus on school? you couldn't do it and still get your sh*t done?

i definitely consider myself addicted but its like a caffeine addiction. theres no major consequences. actually theres less consequences than caffeine as you can actually die from caffeine (very hard though lol)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how do you deal with your anxiety?
slow deep breathing, spreading out my body, distracting myself.

are we talking the physical symptoms of anxiety like increased heart rate, sweat, shakiness, etc?

or just worrying that you are inferior because of baldness? just mental worry isn't really "anxiety" in the medical world. it can become it though of course

i don't have anxiety because of baldness other than being too scared to leave the house. i have depression from it though

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
slow deep breathing, spreading out my body, distracting myself.

are we talking the physical symptoms of anxiety like increased heart rate, sweat, shakiness, etc?

or just worrying that you are inferior because of baldness? just mental worry isn't really "anxiety" in the medical world. it can become it though of course

i don't have anxiety because of baldness other than being too scared to leave the house. i have depression from it though

its just worrying and thinking about sh*t in general. too stressed out all the time.

not with balding in particular, just everything in general. just wana calm my brain down lol. especialy at night, difficult to shut off

i thought weed helps you chill out and sleep better?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its just worrying and thinking about sh*t in general. too stressed out all the time.

not with balding in particular, just everything in general. just wana calm my brain down lol. especialy at night, difficult to shut off

i thought weed helps you chill out and sleep better?
yea i mean the weed helps (like i said i'm anxious when too high so small doses for me) but it cant fix your problems. only fixing your problems can fix your problems lol.

and i know what you mean. it sucks ***. idk what to say my life is a bit of a mess. still living with my mom, baldness, never had a job, you dont want advice from me lol. im still on the edge of whether i need to live in a mental hospital lol. i feel like i might not be able to adjust and get a job and live by myself

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
It turns off that nagging little voice that nags at you when you've spent 12 hours playing video games. Allows me to enjoy solitary things that I enjoy more, like movies, music, tv, video games, internet, p*rn, cooking, eating. It's both the good and the bad thing about weed, because you can easily end up doing nothing productive and not feel bad about it.

for stoners it's pure escapism. not talking about the occasional joint but guys that do it everyday. i blazed everyday through 17-22 i think. will always hold a place in my heart for the great times i had on it and it's a wonderful drug in moderation. doing it everyday will have a negative impact on you though. for me it made being bored OK, it made mediocrity fine. i know i'd have had genuine, deep insightful thoughts when high but most of that sh*t disappears when you wake up the next day. fucks your short term memory.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
for stoners it's pure escapism. not talking about the occasional joint but guys that do it everyday. i blazed everyday through 17-22 i think. will always hold a place in my heart for the great times i had on it and it's a wonderful drug in moderation. doing it everyday will have a negative impact on you though. for me it made being bored OK, it made mediocrity fine. i know i'd have had genuine, deep insightful thoughts when high but most of that sh*t disappears when you wake up the next day. fucks your short term memory.
thats why you write the great stoned thoughts down. same thing happens with dreams doesnt make them any less valuable.

and it sounds more like your relationship with it which is the problem. if you were going to make it you were going to make it, with or without weed. its a drug that changes the way you feel but it can't change who you are. reminds me of the moms freaking out that their kids shot up a school because of mortal kombat.

and the daily thing i disagree with as long as you keep it in moderation like you said. i dont usually do it until like the last couple hours of the day.but every now and then i'll do it all day and i have no issue with short term memory.

all the long term studies show theres no physical effects. on the other hand its been associated with brain changes if done heavily and especially before 18. but there isn't many studies and a lot are pretty inconclusive . like the brain changes ones. do people with that certain sort of brain tend to smoke, or does the smoking cause it? we have no idea its just an association. bottom line : we need more research

https://theconversation.com/what-do...nefits-two-experts-explain-the-evidence-64200 that link explains it well. 2 researchers in psychology and its not "all natural stoner love and life maaaaaan" or "i injected 4 marijuanas and turned into the devil" type of sites. its laughable how biased both sides are lol

at the least i use a vaporizer and dont use too much like i already mentioned

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
thats why you write the great stoned thoughts down. same thing happens with dreams doesnt make them any less valuable.

and it sounds more like your relationship with it which is the problem. if you were going to make it you were going to make it, with or without weed. its a drug that changes the way you feel but it can't change who you are. reminds me of the moms freaking out that their kids shot up a school because of mortal kombat.

and the daily thing i disagree with as long as you keep it in moderation like you said. i dont usually do it until like the last couple hours of the day.but every now and then i'll do it all day and i have no issue with short term memory.

all the long term studies show theres no physical effects. on the other hand its been associated with brain changes if done heavily and especially before 18. but there isn't many studies and a lot are pretty inconclusive . like the brain changes ones. do people with that certain sort of brain tend to smoke, or does the smoking cause it? we have no idea its just an association. bottom line : we need more research

https://theconversation.com/what-do...nefits-two-experts-explain-the-evidence-64200 that link explains it well. 2 researchers in psychology and its not "all natural stoner love and life maaaaaan" or "i injected 4 marijuanas and turned into the devil" type of sites. its laughable how biased both sides are lol

at the least i use a vaporizer and dont use too much like i already mentioned

How does your mom feel about your weed habits?

How much do you spend on it in a month?