Learning From The Impact Section (goodbye).

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you google image search "Vietnamese women" the first related search is "Vietnamese women for sale". Does google know I'm balding?

are you getting banners yet here that are pushing Muslim or Filipino dating?

I actually got an over 40 dating ad...LOL I was l like how do they know my age?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
i know. my job is helping my mom clean a bunch of banks so i get lots of exercise there. i always feel good after the job. i used to jog and that felt good too. runner's high was great

however if you are talking about strength training then yea i used to do that as well. i just did bodyweight exercises but i still saw some results. it felt nice too.

Hey Exodus, where do you see yourself careerwise in 3 years?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Exodus, where do you see yourself careerwise in 3 years?
i wanna get an official cleaning job since i already have 3-4 years experience in it. a lot of the time i clean up the places alone. i'm still definitely going to have at least an assocate's by then too so if anything can be done with that then yea i'd like to do something with it

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Later, Johnson. Good luck to you! Enjoy the Vietnamese food. They make some good food.
Johnson, you should delete this thread. You still can post now. Let me know how the food is?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Noooo, and get another situation like what happened to david!

If we stop posting the thread will fade away and everyone keeps there likes.
Fair enough. How is the food so far?

blackg

Reaction score
Did you decide this upon seeing the Vietnamese punani on display?
Your attitude is getting better (funnier at least) while mine is supposedly going down hill, lol.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your attitude is getting better (funnier at least) while mine is supposedly going down hill, lol.

And my attitude was sh*t before? Even your attempts at a compliment aren't welcome.

There's no "supposedly", this is exactly why I brought up how annoying you're becoming.

You didn't need to bring that up, you didn't address it when it matters in the thread it should be addressed in, instead you've been snivelling and brought it up in this one while doubting the "supposed" accusations from what you surely see as "the haterz".

I give up.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
i wanna get an official cleaning job since i already have 3-4 years experience in it. a lot of the time i clean up the places alone. i'm still definitely going to have at least an assocate's by then too so if anything can be done with that then yea i'd like to do something with it

You're not planning on aiming higher than a cleaning job? You seem like a bright guy.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanna do something creative while cleaning lol. Its easy and i can get high and brainstorm while doing it

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I wanna do something creative while cleaning lol. Its easy and i can get high and brainstorm while doing it

What are these creative endeavors?