Learning From The Impact Section (goodbye).

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g hell. Friendly reminder on your departure that you're genetic trash and only stand a chance of affection with poverty stricken people because you have a little bit of savings.

And it's look "PAST" it, shooks are you constantly f*****g stoned on here or what.

You're being a pain in the "arse" again, aren't you?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanna do something creative while cleaning lol. Its easy and i can get high and brainstorm while doing it

Seriously, you should do it.

Make sure you're HAPPY in the career you pick.

We spend the majority of our lives at work. It's number one priority to be happy with whatever you
decide to do.

Sincerely mean that. That's the best advice I can give you, from my life experience.

I went into a career for money. But it makes me f*****g miserable. If I had to do it over again, I would
help people out, become a doctor or ER worker. I wouldn't pick a field working with dumb fucks, like I
do now, who have no social skills.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not much lol. i got a half ounce months back and i'm still just halfway through. i prefer a buzz. if i get too high i have schizophrenic negative thoughts of baldness

Sometimes I remember those days. I was so focused when I got high.

Haven't done it for a very long time (decades) though.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
These days, that's a must have.

Seriously, how can people survive without it? We are so inner connected with technology.
Nah, if you know good people you don't need it. In my home town I don't need internet for a night out - I have close friends. good mates, and the know with all to meet new people

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Seriously, you should do it.

Make sure you're HAPPY in the career you pick.

We spend the majority of our lives at work. It's number one priority to be happy with whatever you
decide to do.

Sincerely mean that. That's the best advice I can give you, from my life experience.

I went into a career for money. But it makes me f*****g miserable. If I had to do it over again, I would
help people out, become a doctor or ER worker. I wouldn't pick a field working with dumb fucks, like I
do now, who have no social skills.
On the flip side, there is the question of whether a career will allow you to have a decent life. Music and stories are good, but these are hard professions to succeed in @Exodus2011 might want a better backup plan.

Exodus: in addition the general advice I've seen is that talent isn't enough, it has to be backed by hard work. Have you written stories? Taken writing classes? Read widely? If so, what are your favorite books? Similarly for music. There is quote in Under Siege 2: Chance favors the prepared mind.

rclark: what profession are you in? Doctors and ER workers have to constantly deal with dumb fucks (the patients).

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the flip side, there is the question of whether a career will allow you to have a decent life. Music and stories are good, but these are hard professions to succeed in @Exodus2011 might want a better backup plan.

Exodus: in addition the general advice I've seen is that talent isn't enough, it has to be backed by hard work. Have you written stories? Taken writing classes? Read widely? If so, what are your favorite books? Similarly for music. There is quote in Under Siege 2: Chance favors the prepared mind.

rclark: what profession are you in? Doctors and ER workers have to constantly deal with dumb fucks (the patients).

Computer programming profession. Not so much stupidity, but jerk managers.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Computer programming profession. Not so much stupidity, but jerk managers.

Have you considered going to a different company?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you considered going to a different company?

All the time. I would rather help people, not sit behind a desk.

Wouldn't mind working for an ER or something. Switch careers. But I have a family
and it's too late at my age.

The problem is I'm up there in age. People in IT, in the U.S. usually peak between 27 - 34. They don't
want people near 50 years old. Sad but true.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

Wouldn't mind working for an ER or something. Switch careers. But I have a family

The problem is I'm up there in age. People in IT, in the U.S. usually peak between 27 - 34. They don't
LoL dude your 50 years old? What are you even doing here??

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

I meant stay in IT, just go to a different company.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Giving people like @Roberto_72 hope.

It's never too late (except for @Roberto_72 , that is).

We are here to remind young people that it's not true that a time comes when you don't care about hair loss anymore.

DHT WILL ALWAYS BE THERE.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's true. People should always worry about hair loss and their appearance.

For the rest of their lives.