Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Last time I checked with her, she was busy having regrowths!!! But she was on a crazy regimen. I am a bit worried as I wrote to her but had no response.

Nearly anyone can get crazy regrowth with an extreme regimen. It's proven multiple times on this forum with some of the tranny treatments.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only the genetically inferior have troubles with dating and having a healthy sex life. I, for one consider myself genetically inferior due to balding. Although women show interest being a baldcel is a hard pill to swallow. It still feels wrong being a bald man and passing down inferior genetics to offspring.

Baldness genes are not inferior, they're irrelevant, as soon baldness will be cured.

Virtually none of our hypothetical children will worry about baldness.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only the genetically inferior have troubles with dating and having a healthy sex life. I, for one consider myself genetically inferior due to balding. Although women show interest being a baldcel is a hard pill to swallow. It still feels wrong being a bald man and passing down inferior genetics to offspring.
Baldhurts the geneticist.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness genes are not inferior, they're irrelevant, as soon baldness will be cured.

Virtually none of our hypothetical children will worry about baldness.

I'd really like to have one or two kids someday. Especially a daughter. The hardest part is meeting a woman and growing into a good relationship where she is willing to be impregnanted by me.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd really like to have one or two kids someday. Especially a daughter. The hardest part is meeting a woman and growing into a good relationship where she is willing to be impregnanted by me.

It would be interesting experiment for one of the guys to use your pics OR write your profile.

You want to get married and have kids---do you write that in profile? your age group that should be catnip plus you live in suburbs right?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I consider the use of the dislike function to be an indicator of weakness. It is better, stronger, and more impressive to quote a person's post and to coherently and convincingly explain your disagreement.

Sometimes you might not even want to give someone the time/respect to tell them why you dislike their comment, usually when it's obvious why you would.

"SmoothSailing you and your family deserve to go bald." - Dislike and move on.

And other times you might just want to leave them wondering why they were disliked, this is childish though :p

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be interesting experiment for one of the guys to use your pics OR write your profile.

You want to get married and have kids---do you write that in profile? your age group that should be catnip plus you live in suburbs right?

Would be a funny experiment to have someone who lives in a big city use my pics and see what kind of matches they get. I don't have Facebook anymore so I can't use apps.

I never wrote that in my profile before but I don't see how it would make any kind of difference tbh

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be a funny experiment to have someone who lives in a big city use my pics and see what kind of matches they get. I don't have Facebook anymore so I can't use apps.

Funny? Nah probably depressing to see how much better you would do than me :p

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I never wrote that in my profile before but I don't see how it would make any kind of difference tbh

Makes a difference if its an age group looking for serious, they want to have kids.

A lot of people your generation dont want kids.

It will give you an edge over others if that woman is looking to also have something to develop to marriage and kids.

No offense but your pic i would not assume you were looking to get married and have kids...you seem like someone focused on workouts and training--thats not someone i would assume is in relationship/kid mode.

Its a stereotype of course--but online dating is stereotyping if you dont put in a blurb about yourself..

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't think so bud.

I have to say thats almost insulting to @SmoothSailing intelligence. I never saw him but he has described himself and i believe he is probably average.

You are over 6 feet tall
You are in athletic condition with your workouts
you are handsome face probably face alone a strong 7-8
you dont look bad bald compared to 99% of men who are bald or balding

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is making me want to pull my hair out...

giphy.gif

only this guy is allowed to reproduce every1 else f*** off plz !

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to say thats almost insulting to @SmoothSailing intelligence. I never saw him but he has described himself and i believe he is probably average.

You are over 6 feet tall
You are in athletic condition with your workouts
you are handsome face probably face alone a strong 7-8
you dont look bad bald compared to 99% of men who are bald or balding

It's not an insult. Isn't smooth sailing a full head or at least NW2? Hair plays a huge role in results with dating apps. I am a NW5 according to suncyhme or however you spell his name.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not an insult. Isn't smooth sailing a full head or at least NW2? Hair plays a huge role in results with dating apps. I am a NW5 according to suncyhme or however you spell his name.

I dont know for sure i do know he described himself as average and he is pretty honest and pragmatic in most of his posts so i trust him.

I guess what i wrote is strong i dont mean its insulting

but as someone who has had your back since day 1 i am getting tired of your constant self criticism which is beyond reason.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know for sure i do know he described himself as average and he is pretty honest and pragmatic in most of his posts so i trust him.

I guess what i wrote is strong i dont mean its insulting

but as someone who has had your back since day 1 i am getting tired of your constant self criticism which is beyond reason.

I am very in tune and well aware of my surroundings in 2017. It is not self criticism but I am also realistic with my expectations. In my current age bracket (28) I am at a bit of a disadvantage in the dating pool. Young women want their man to have a nice head of hair amongst other things. I'm not complaining about being bald per say, what I am saying is I am at a disadvantage when it comes to online dating because of this.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am very in tune and well aware of my surroundings in 2017. It is not self criticism but I am also realistic with my expectations. In my current age bracket (28) I am at a bit of a disadvantage in the dating pool. Young women want their man to have a nice head of hair amongst other things. I'm not complaining about being bald per say, what I am saying is I am at a disadvantage when it comes to online dating because of this.
Mate below 7 is invisible to women online. I am fullhead and don't get any matches.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I know but you are comparing your prospects to other men here and is like 'whoa'.

You even forgot you got laid a few weeks ago until i reminded you yet we have incel virgins.