Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes you might not even want to give someone the time/respect to tell them why you dislike their comment, usually when it's obvious why you would.

"SmoothSailing you and your family deserve to go bald." - Dislike and move on.

And other times you might just want to leave them wondering why they were disliked, this is childish though :p

You don't seem like the kind of person who would use chain-disliking, giving out 10, 15, or 20 dislikes in a day.

It is pretty embarrassing that the moderators had to child-proof one of the functions here.

Honestly, I think I have not told you this before, you come off as very level-headed.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd really like to have one or two kids someday. Especially a daughter. The hardest part is meeting a woman and growing into a good relationship where she is willing to be impregnanted by me.

That surprised me man. I'd expect you to say that you'd want a son, to raise him as a hockey player :)

But daughters are fun too, and I'd like one as well.

I'm in the same boat as to what the hardest part is. There is nothing in life that is harder than finding a good woman who is enthusiastic. I'm tempted to be politically correct and to say that actually raising the kids will be harder, but I doubt even that. I think I'll mostly enjoy raising kids, whereas I dread the scavenger hunt for women.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is making me want to pull my hair out...

giphy.gif

only this guy is allowed to reproduce every1 else f*** off plz !

Why do you post pics of children and say you want to look like them? How old are you? Personally, this is what I think is ideal. Pretty face and muscular body.

fee9ab00472ce2d12458f797f1030ddd.jpg

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you post pics of children and say you want to look like them? How old are you? Personally, this is what I think is ideal. Pretty face and muscular body.

fee9ab00472ce2d12458f797f1030ddd.jpg
Guy looks stupid. If I had the face of lachowski I would stay slim. Otherwise my intended target is something like this :

76871_109235552564644_1291099076_n.jpg

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, look at the hands, forearms, triceps, and shoulders on that guy.

Machida was busted for steroids awhile ago and suspended from the UFC. If Xander wants to escape twinklitt mode he will have to start taking his flinstones.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Machida was busted for steroids awhile ago and suspended from the UFC. If Xander wants to escape twinklitt mode he will have to start taking his flinstones.

I can't speak to the ethics, but that guy looks amazing.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
What an idiot every guy abused steroids in the UFC except Machida Machida used a f*****g drug which he didn't even know what it had and it wasn't steroids it was "The substance 7-keto-DHEA is listed under "anabolic agents" in the WADA Code. It is supposed to increase metabolism, weight loss, and have anti-aging effects.". LuL

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What an idiot every guy abused steroids in the UFC except Machida Machida used a f*****g drug which he didn't even know what it had and it wasn't steroids it was "The substance 7-keto-DHEA is listed under "anabolic agents" in the WADA Code. It is supposed to increase metabolism, weight loss, and have anti-aging effects.". LuL

How was he accidentally using steroids? Was it in his cough syrup or something?

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Still was a prohibited substance you fuckin plug.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
How was he accidentally using steroids? Was it in his cough syrup or something?
it's not even steroids doesn't build muscle it helps you loose weight and stay fit. Again "It is supposed to increase metabolism, weight loss, and have anti-aging effects". Machida always stayed on same weight pre fight and didn't cut like all the other roid junkies before the weigh ins.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to say thats almost insulting to @SmoothSailing intelligence. I never saw him but he has described himself and i believe he is probably average.

You are over 6 feet tall
You are in athletic condition with your workouts
you are handsome face probably face alone a strong 7-8
you dont look bad bald compared to 99% of men who are bald or balding

He is just a very nice guy I think, he just wouldn't want to admit his superiority in appearance, maybe even to himself. It's ok though, hairloss can f*** with people and their perceptions, as evidenced by a lot of guys on this forum.

Honestly, I think I have not told you this before, you come off as very level-headed.

Aw shucks, thanks David :p

To me you've come off as the most intelligent member of this forum, without being up your own arse, like a lot of intelligent folk seem to be.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Name me one UFC fighter who hasn't abused steroids you baldite :D :D

In the past yeah, but times have changed no? McGregor never used roids, or at least to anyones knowledge, he'd be a national disgrace if he were caught using them.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's not even steroids doesn't build muscle it helps you loose weight and stay fit. Again "It is supposed to increase metabolism, weight loss, and have anti-aging effects". Machida always stayed on same weight pre fight and didn't cut like all the other roid junkies before the weigh ins.

I wonder if this drug is an insulin inhibitor.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not NW5. NW5 is pretty much slick with a thin veil of hair on top. You're not that bad, right?

I made a gif to show how bad my hairline currently is. I'm NW4. The island is currently forming and i think crown is thinning as well a bit. I hope the finasteride slows it down.

And before anyone calls me out to say I'm looking for validation and all that BS this is just raw video no instagram filters so I couldn't doctor It up.

http://imgur.com/aX17l24