Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just like me IRL. But I guess it's only a facade, only a matter of time before the mask slips off to reveal the demon beneath :D
1c67bbda27ffd957d8b4c45be1ce8f58.jpg

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just like how you're a different person in real life, eh?

Most people are different on anonymous forums, it begs the question; who are we really? Who we choose to be to the people around us? Or who we are when we don't care what others think? Which is the more real you?

We often judge other's by their actions, but ourselves by our intentions. I think whoever you 'pretend' to be, or however you act, is who you truly are. Any thoughts of "well truly deep down I am different" is just bullshit. If you're actions are shitty, you are shitty.

I think nearly everyone has good intentions, but it's irrelevant if your actions are continually, or mostly, negative.

Anyways I think anonymous communication is a very new thing, and it's very interesting.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just like me IRL. But I guess it's only a facade, only a matter of time before the mask slips off to reveal the demon beneath :D

LOL I never even implied that. "Demon"? That's absurd. I would say... a werewolf. :D A beautiful creature seduces a man, then turns into a bloodthirsty monster once a month (or twice? LOL) and tear him apart. A good metaphor for marriage. :D

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm honest at least.

Yeah I can be quite shitty, just like everyone, the only thing I can stand by is that at least I'm honest about it, unlike a lot of people.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
LOL I never even implied that. "Demon"? That's absurd. I would say... a werewolf. :D A beautiful creature seduces a man, then turns into a bloodthirsty monster once a month (or twice? LOL) and tear him apart. A good metaphor for marriage. :D
You said:
Your description of women is quite accurate. The transition from forums to reality is like going from honey to poison. The mask slips off very quickly when it suits them... Their words are always betrayed by their actions, in the long run. Always.
I thought this meant you implied that the women on this forum were wearing a mask to hide our true selves. Maybe not exactly a demon, but not something good :D
A werewolf is fine, but I'd rather be a siren ;)

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Prob even those women would reject us after baldness. f*** I need to do plastic surgery to look like Gandy before it's too late
If it makes you feel better Gandy is aging badly. Even the most handsome will suddenly find themselves falling on the looks scale sooner or later.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I don't wanna be Gandy anyway he looks stupid to me. I would rather be

lachowski

600full-francisco-lachowski.jpg

or Machida. This super f*****g perfect jawline that gandy has looks stupid to me.

That guy is handsome... if you wanna attract preteens. He looks 14-15, and I suppose if you're a 13 year old girl it would be ideal.