Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a big reason I started using melanotan 2. Very little UV exposure for an insanely nice tan, even while using spf 60 on my face. Will probably up the ante and go higher SPF for my face this summer.

Im interested in that but i dont like idea of self injection

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always lol when I see you post man. With what I know about you so far and your physical qualities you should feel happy to be above average looking at 6 ft tall. You should work on your social skills and go meet yourself a nice girl.

So Xander is over 6 feet tall, and has a NW1.5 hairline?

As long as his BF% is low, and he doesn't have deformities, he should be doing great with women.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't blame him though. We're not talking about not getting laid we're talking about getting treated like sh*t just because of looks.

What do you not blame him for what? Being a mysogenist?

So you think @Dante92 is a mysogenist?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah. Pretty sure it's his attitude "woe is me, the world owes me sex waaaaaaaaaaaaa"

You do seem more assertive and confident since coming back here. Have there been positive developments in your life?

When you first showed up here, you did come off as kind of a basket case. However, it's not the case lately.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it really necessary to go spf 60 and higher? I daily apply spf30 and 50 when it is Sunny. No risk with melatonan??

When I was doing my research a lot of people recommended using spf 60 so that when I started using MT2 my face didn't end up darker than my body. It worked tho, face is same shade as body. Iv only had about 36 minutes of UV exposure and am deep brown. Iv never had a tan in my life, I am skin type 1 and just turn red from the sun.

Amazing stuff.

Srs

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Xander94 ,

You're over 6 feet, you have a NW1.5 hairline, what's your body fat percentage and composition? Do you have any deformities such as severe acne or yellow teeth?

Have you thought of seeing a counsellor to develop your social skills?

I just started seeing a therapist myself. I'm enthusiastic about her -- she's incredibly astute. She almost made me cry in her office, and I'm someone who never cries. She's noticing a lot of things about me very quickly. If you can get a good therapist, you'll be in luck.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Xander94 ,

You're over 6 feet, you have a NW1.5 hairline, what's your body fat percentage and composition? Do you have any deformities such as severe acne or yellow teeth?

Have you thought of seeing a counsellor to develop your social skills?

I just started seeing a therapist myself. I'm enthusiastic about her -- she's incredibly astute. She almost made me cry in her office, and I'm someone who never cries. She's noticing a lot of things about me very quickly. If you can get a good therapist, you'll be in luck.
No deformities just some mild acne. My mother said I should see a therapist but cant bother with that waste of time and money.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No deformities just some mild acne. My mother said I should see a therapist but cant bother with that waste of time and money.

IMG_0355.JPG

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Why don't you women post some pictures of yourselves at this age without any makeup on and then let us laugh at your wrinkles and lines.
Nobody has 'laughed' at his wrinkles or lines, I merely stated that they're there. Besides, not long ago certain users that you sympathize with said that a woman who looked to be in her late 20's was 'aging badly' and 'looked 10 years older than her age' Certain users here have said many times that 'women age like milk' and that women over 25 are a waste. How are those things any better?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Mild acne might or might not be ok depending on what "mild" means lol, and in any case it can be treated.

A good therapist is not a waste of time and money. You come off as needing counselling, with all of your gifts you should be doing very well with women.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOOOOOL I'm allegedly treating a woman bad for calling her "old" jokingly on an anonymous forum? Poooor thing, how could I? So, on this principle, the way women treat me irl can be considered torture. :D:D Come on.

• Treated poorly or, at best, ignored your whole life by the opposite sex for being born with bad genetics, leading to missing one of life's greatest joys.

• Being called old online.

Pick one :D

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOOOOOL I'm allegedly treating a woman bad for calling her "old" jokingly on an anonymous forum? Poooor thing, how could I? So, on this principle, the way women treat me irl can be considered torture. :D:D Come on.

I do think you guys tease her about her age and don't think you really mean it.

But she is suffering hair loss like you are in her 20s and hair loss as you know can make you feel 'old'.