Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't kick him out of bed, that's for sure. I still like him, but I think he looked better before.
gandy-5-comp.jpg

wow thats some harsh lines.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even the most handsome will suddenly find themselves falling on the looks scale sooner or later.

Unless you're Jennifer Lopez or Brad Pitt. Then you get an extra 20-30 years of being gorgeous

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you're Jennifer Lopez or Brad Pitt. Then you get an extra 20-30 years of being gorgeous

J LO is my aging idol.

she is doing it fantastic.

My guess is she owns lasers that she probably gets treatments that tighten skin monthly...Like Tighten laser and Genesis laser. These are like $20,000 lasers at cosmetic dermatologists.

Im going to start getting some stuff done like that this year..i watched my Mother get the Tighten laser and it works well.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you women post some pictures of yourselves at this age without any makeup on and then let us laugh at your wrinkles and lines.

It's fine man, she's giving her honest opinion -- would you prefer she lies?

A lot of people don't post their pictures because many of you guys are harsh. As an example, @Dante92 posted a picture of himself in his apartment and people criticised for not being well dressed inside his apartment. As another one, somebody made an avatar out of @Baldhurts 's face.

I've posted pictures on here but I can understand other people not doing so. There is an excess of mean-spirited trolls.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you women post some pictures of yourselves at this age without any makeup on and then let us laugh at your wrinkles and lines.

Im not posting pics on a public forum there are 3 members i have shared pic with.

You cant cover lines or wrinkles with makeup.

its just genetics and lifestyle you are luck or you are not.

look at your parents skin texture thats the cards you are dealt male or female.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not posting pics on a public forum there are 3 members i have shared pic with.

You cant cover lines or wrinkles with makeup.

its just genetics and lifestyle you are luck or you are not.

look at your parents skin texture thats the cards you are dealt male or female.

I hope I get as lucky as my dad. He is closing in on 60 and people always think he's in his early 40's.

Pls lord let me age well.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My skin is decent now, but I do wish I had been more diligent about applying sunscreen on my face in my teens and 20s.

Simple advice for the young padawans on here: apply sunscreen every morning. Think of it as equivalent to flossing your teeth and applying deoderent.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope I get as lucky as my dad. He is closing in on 60 and people always think he's in his early 40's.

Pls lord let me age well.

I think that model pic to me looks like a smoker/ partier...maybe sun damage.

My advice is if you have good skin genetics--take steps to protect skin and you will be really good.

If you have bad skin genetics--still take steps so it does not worsen AND dont panic because they have fantastic treatments now for agings skin..not just botox but things that help the texture of the skin the elasticity and colagen

thats why you see some older men and women have a glow still..not saying they look in 20s..they look just good for age.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I got triggered

I always lol when I see you post man. With what I know about you so far and your physical qualities you should feel happy to be above average looking at 6 ft tall. You should work on your social skills and go meet yourself a nice girl.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that model pic to me looks like a smoker/ partier...maybe sun damage.

My advice is if you have good skin genetics--take steps to protect skin and you will be really good.

If you have bad skin genetics--still take steps so it does not worsen AND dont panic because they have fantastic treatments now for agings skin..not just botox but things that help the texture of the skin the elasticity and colagen

thats why you see some older men and women have a glow still..not saying they look in 20s..they look just good for age.

This is a big reason I started using melanotan 2. Very little UV exposure for an insanely nice tan, even while using spf 60 on my face. Will probably up the ante and go higher SPF for my face this summer.