Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Treated poorly or, at best, ignored your whole life by the opposite sex for being born with bad genetics, leading to missing one of life's greatest joys.
  • Being called old online.

Pick one :D

yeah but hair loss makes all of you in 20s feel aged.

and Pas has not treated him badly.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Treated poorly or, at best, ignored your whole life by the opposite sex for being born with bad genetics, leading to missing one of life's greatest joys.
  • Being called old online.

Pick one :D

It may be that being called old online is not the worst thing going on in @Pasbrillantebrunette 's life, that it's one problem among many and for now the only one she's bothered to discuss.

Very plausibly, she has other issues going on (we all do), but she doesn't feel confident discussing them here, perhaps because she perceives the forum as being hostile to women. That would be unfortunate.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It may be that being called old online is not the worst thing going on in @Pasbrillantebrunette 's life, that it's one problem among many and for now the only one she's bothered to discuss.

Very plausibly, she has other issues going on (we all do), but she doesn't feel confident discussing them here, perhaps because she perceives the forum as being hostile to women. That would be unfortunate.
Precisely.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
That was not my point! My point was, for someone who complains about being badly treated, he is one of the rudest on this forum. But go ahead and present it in a way that looks good for him!!

I bet hes not like that in real life it's common thing for the truly kind people to be misjudged.

Says the "somebody's 7.5" (in a female user's words)
That's pretty f*****g good. I got straight 7's across the board, so he is at the same playing field as me and he has hair. Just LOL at this guy.

There's no way no possible reality in which I'm a 7,5. 6 at my best looksmaxed.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do seem more assertive and confident since coming back here. Have there been positive developments in your life?

When you first showed up here, you did come off as kind of a basket case. However, it's not the case lately.

I read over some of my posts from before and I cringed. It is what it is, I'm not going to sit around crying about my aesthetics and NW3. World doesn't owe me anything.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read over some of my posts from before and I cringed. It is what it is, I'm not going to sit around crying about my aesthetics and NW3. World doesn't owe me anything.

Spoken like an Alberta conservative :p

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spoken like an Alberta conservative :p

Seriously David it's the truth. Some people have it easier than others but I'm getting older and having this negative outlook is only hurting me more and more each day.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
That was not my point! My point was, for someone who complains about being badly treated, he is one of the rudest on this forum. But go ahead and present it in a way that looks good for him!!

Sometimes people need to check themselves, we all have problems, I don't know yours and don't presume to know them. I know Dante's, I know that being slagged online pales in comparison to his. But yeah hypocritical of him to be so sensitive to online criticism and yet dish it out so freely.

I think your point is for someone who has suffered as he has--why would he pass it on?

Misery loves company :p

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously David it's the truth. Some people have it easier than others but I'm getting older and having this negative outlook is only hurting me more and more each day.
28 isnt old its your Prime peak of your life.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, absolutely, you only live once and it's important to take positive steps to maximize one's life.

I have sympathy for people in desperate situations, but from the sound of it Xander is not one of those people. He is in a strong situation and is choosing to squander it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes people need to check themselves, we all have problems, I don't know yours and don't presume to know them. I know Dante's, I know that being slagged online pales in comparison to his. But yeah hypocritical of him to be so sensitive to online criticism and yet dish it out so freely.

Misery loves company :p

You only know Dantes problems as he expresses them...you dont 'know'. you have not witnessed it

but you have been witnessing him give her sh*t for a long while when she has not done it to him.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, absolutely, you only live once and it's important to take positive steps to maximize one's life.

I have sympathy for people in desperate situations, but from the sound of it Xander is not one of those people. He is in a strong situation and is choosing to squander it.
I was a fat kid at high school and women found me repulsive to the extreme. Then I lost weight and became athletic and suddenly the same women started showing attraction and saying very good words. I became angry and bitter about it and basicly said f*** it. I don't expect sympathy from anyone from here nor asked for it. I am merely an advocate of the "red pill" or more lately the "black pill"

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
You only know Dantes problems as he expresses them...you dont 'know'. you have not witnessed it

but you have been witnessing him give her sh*t for a long while when she has not done it to him.

I honestly thought it was all just a joke about pas, 28 is not old at all to me.

I know from my own experiences in life how hard it is for people like Dante.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was a fat kid at high school and women found me repulsive to the extreme. Then I lost weight and became athletic and suddenly the same women started showing attraction and saying very good words. I became angry and bitter about it and basicly said f*** it. I don't expect sympathy from anyone from here nor asked for it. I am merely an advocate of the "red pill" or more lately the "black pill"

Yeah but that is not a gender thing..you could have been a fat teenage girl and same turn around could happen

I was kind of chunky (not really but definitely not as skinny skinny as most of my class mates) and i was not really at peak looks in HS.

i went to my HS reunion at 28 and i cant tell you the attention i got from male classmates who never showed interest in me in HS.

But i mean give me a break...thats just human nature and attraction

Im not mad at those kids who were not that into me in HS and then giving me attention 10 years later. It was more like an eye roll.

Granted i was not tormented or teased (except in grammar school, middle school l i was a bit)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, those women became more interested in you once you became healthier and more attractive. It would go the same way for a lot of men who lose weight.

By all means, don't have sex with those women, don't get to know them as people, don't find out what makes them "them", just be bitter and complain about the fact that you can't have what you're not taking.

You advocate for the red pill but you're actually an example of blue pill philosophy.