Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even fat slobs left swipe me on tinder

I know the feeling. :(

Tinder's algorithm takes into account your right swipes though, so don't right swipe on anyone you wouldn't meet. Plus you don't want to feed their, already overblown, ego.

Have you got any decent matches? If so then you are already doing better than a lot.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the feeling. :(

Tinder's algorithm takes into account your right swipes though, so don't right swipe on anyone you wouldn't meet. Plus you don't want to feed their, already overblown, ego.

Have you got any decent matches? If so then you are already doing better than a lot.
I only get 2-3 matches per day when I dont show my face I just show my back with the sea on the background. When I show my face I get very little matches dunno It's maybe cause I look a little bit scary. No one replies though

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only get 2-3 matches per day when I dont show my face I just show my back with the sea on the background. When I show my face I get very little matches dunno It's maybe cause I look a little bit scary. No one replies though

Yeah the hardest part for me was getting replies, although never got more than a match a week when only swiping girls I'd meet.

Seems weird but I got my profile reviewed on reddit.com/r/tinder and changed a few pics (one with my dog), and it helped a little.

If you do start getting replies my advice is to quickly move on to asking her out. A lot of girls will never meet, maybe just using for validation, maybe other reasons, but they will just waste your time if you keep messaging. Filter them out quickly by asking quickly.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the hardest part for me was getting replies, although never got more than a match a week when only swiping girls I'd meet.

Seems weird but I got my profile reviewed on reddit.com/r/tinder and changed a few pics (one with my dog), and it helped a little.

If you do start getting replies my advice is to quickly move on to asking her out. A lot of girls will never meet, maybe just using for validation, maybe other reasons, but they will just waste your time if you keep messaging. Filter them out quickly by asking quickly.
Did you ever get laid while on tinder?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tired of all the men trying to meet you :p

I'm tired of swiping 100's of girls with no results.
If you didnt get laid then its useless for me as well. I realise that now. Which means my only hope is social skilz which means Im Fucked

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you ever get laid while on tinder?

Yes, twice. One fat girl admittedly. Another cute girl (probably 5..6/10) who I probably could have met again but I chickened out of, one of my regrets.

A few other dates that went nowhere, one girl I went on three dates with but never got more than a kiss.

If you didnt get laid then its useless for me as well. I realise that now. Which means my only hope is social skilz which means Im Fucked

You still need social skills to a point. I was socially retarded but fixed that (to a degree) which helped me lose my virginity.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, twice. One fat girl admittedly. Another cute girl (probably 5..6/10) who I probably could have met again but I chickened out of, one of my regrets.

A few other dates that went nowhere, one girl I went on three dates with but never got more than a kiss.

You still need social skills to a point. I was socially retarded but fixed that (to a degree) which helped me lose my virginity.
How much time did it take you?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dogs are better than cats.

And I'm done for the day ...

I have had both over my life multiple times

both are lovely and loving...if you give kittens a ton of love they become extremely affectionate and trainable can play a lot.

It's really about who has lifestyle for either.

Cats are easier to leave for 10 hours a day for instance. Even still if small space, and not a lot of time people should adopt an affectionate older cat. A lot of shelters have cats and dogs who had loving owners that died no one wants because they are old or not puppies/kittens.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much time did it take you?

Well I was on tinder for a year (using maybe once a week) before I got anything more than 2 failed dates.

After improving my social skills and looksmaxing a bit, I was able to get dates with below average women easier and after a few months got laid and a bj from a nice girl from pof.

Confidence went up so started only going for average-ish girls. This made it a lot harder and I probably went on a date (with new girl) every 2 months for a year, using the app a few times a week (always using all my available swipes), only got laid once from this with a cute Spanish girl.

I've also had some success of pof, with my friend, and on holidays in bars.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I was on tinder for a year (using maybe once a week) before I got anything more than 2 failed dates.

After improving my social skills and looksmaxing a bit, I was able to get dates with below average women easier and after a few months got laid and a bj from a nice girl from pof.

Confidence went up so started only going for average-ish girls. This made it a lot harder and I probably went on a date (with new girl) every 2 months for a year, using the app a few times a week (always using all my available swipes), only got laid once from this with a cute Spanish girl.

I've also had some success of pof, with my friend, and on holidays in bars.
Im basicly fucked for years then

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im basically fucked for years then

are you educated and have a good job?

There is a site called Elite Singles in USA that looks good in my opinion for men who work professions have education.

I told @David_MPN to try it since he is highly educated.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okcupid actually made a study saying women dont like men smiling on their profile.

I've heard of this generally that women actually are turned on by brooding, aggressive faces. A few examples:

4903355-5238996197-20594.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im basicly fucked for years then

Well you're above average and tall. I'd say focus on your social skills. Do it by going on dates, even if you have to resort to girls you wouldn't be very interested in. Familiarity will change everything for you, once it's not weird for you to be on a date this will change a lot. Believe it or not you don't have to be some social god to get girls. Just don't be awkward as f*** and know how to move it forward.