Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't talk to women because there's nothing I can talk to them about that they would show interest in. Only good discussions I had was with friends of my mother who are respected 50 year old doctors.

My sisters friends on the other hand....

You're not the smartest man in the world.

However smart you think you are, there are lots of women of comparable intelligence, and of greater intelligence.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very good job for my age. Yet I've never been so angry and depressed prob would have been even more without the job

so what exactly is your beef?

Im so confused...you pissed at women. men. society as whole?

Did you get enough cuddles as a child? like what is your beef?

It sounds like you are average/good looking guy at least and sounds like hair for now is fine.

For fucks sake is it just poor socialized skills and you are 'trapped' inside yourself?

IF so are you not like Baldhurts who you gave so much sh*t too?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not the smartest man in the world.

However smart you think you are, there are lots of women of comparable intelligence, and of greater intelligence.
These women are usually very independent and lack partners as well. Also they are the most not approachable. So thats a no go for me

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
so what exactly is your beef?

Im so confused...you pissed at women. men. society as whole?

Did you get enough cuddles as a child? like what is your beef?

It sounds like you are average/good looking guy at least and sounds like hair for now is fine.

For fucks sake is it just poor socialized skills and you are 'trapped' inside yourself?

IF so are you not like Baldhurts who you gave so much sh*t too?
Anger at society, anger at women, anger at people who hurt me when I never did.

Difference between me and BH is I dont have his face nor his body. I never had a relationship. I tried to get a date online but failed miserably.

And I wouldnt be here if I was getting dates with f*****g model looking women !

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
These women are usually very independent and lack partners as well. Also they are the most not approachable. So thats a no go for me

I know a lot of smart women. Most have partners. If they were lacking partners, that would mean they were available ...

Anyway man you have no aesthetic issues at all. It sounds like you have no money issues. Your issues are of personality. You are a textbook case of the blue pill philosophy.

You can choose to be miserable, to indulge in the excuses, and to talk about strawmen like Lachowski. Or you can take command of your life. The silver spoon is in front of you, all you need to do is reach out and grab it.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know a lot of smart women. Most have partners. If they were lacking partners, that would mean they were available ...

Anyway men you have no aesthetic issues at all. It sounds like you have no money issues. Your issues are of personality. You are a textbook case of the blue pill philosophy.

You can choose to be miserable, to indulge in the excuses, and to talk about strawmen like Lachowski. Or you can take command of your life. The silver spoon is in front of you, all you need to do is reach out and grab it.
Tried to change really did, tried for months online to get a date but failed miserably and made me even more bitter.

A total change of character is impossible for me at this point.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

What age are you? I was a kissless virgin till 21, could very easily have given up. I put a lot of effort in and changed this. I had social anxiety, am only 5'9 and average facially.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tried to change really did, tried for months online to get a date but failed miserably and made me even more bitter.

Im glad you are at least owning its you to an extent.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a cute animal looks like:

hqdefault.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Months isn't that long, as you suffered for years. It will take a while, and it will take a constructive while.

You have to deal with the correct steps. For example going to the gym is not enough, you need proper form and nutrition.

Try and find a good therapist.

I want to applaud you for having a positive attitude the past 4 or 5 pages.