Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Blue pill?

The only colored pill i swallow on occasions is Yellow.

images-20.jpeg

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fix before 25 and you'll still have your best years. That's two years, you can do it :D
Seriously doubt that I can. It's endgame for me gonna chill and play video games until something more interesting happens in this life.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Months isn't that long, as you suffered for years. It will take a while, and it will take a constructive while.

You have to deal with the correct steps. For example going to the gym is not enough, you need proper form and nutrition.

Try and find a good therapist.

I want to applaud you for having a positive attitude the past 4 or 5 pages.
What do you mean a while lol. I just posted my pic and waited for matches on the internet. Cant change my f*****g FACE.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, it's not your caring nature that's holding you back.

I mean i was bit by 2 different dogs in my life (not bad thankfully) but still love dogs...this is like a 'ah ha' moment (Damnit Oprah is still in my psyche)

Imagine a woman who breaks his heart? *shudder*

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate cats one of them scratched me when I gave her food and I almost threw her out of the window. I love dogs though they are the best loyal will always love you and will never abandon you.

Maybe you just don't have temperament or tolerance for a potentially loving/hurting relationship.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you just don't have temperament or tolerance for a potentially loving/hurting relationship.
Thats true I expect alot from other people else I wont bother with them. If they do show these qualities then they can expect my full support. But thats irrelevant when I never talk with women anyway