Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@sunchyme1 part of the issue is that you went ballistic on Dante because he doesn't dress up when he's walking around the house. This suggests that you overanalyze and nitpick photos.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hb how good looking is xander? if you could compare him to a celeb for atttactivness.

he won't send me his pic...i dont blame him :D

Honest opinion, I would say on average he is one point below Bald Hurts...If you consider BH is an 8 then Xander is a 7 and so on if BH is a 7 then Xander is a 6. I am older i live in NYC so we have diverse types..If you are good looking you are good looking and will get laid no one has to be a Nordic looking God or Goddess here.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not gonna dye my hair it's f*****g over I quit. This was a serious wake up call Black pill confirmation. Replaced because of genetical inferiority.

DONT dye hair blonde it't will look awful just pointing out he's not natural.

Please my friend went white/platinum and it fell out a few months later.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
that is bullshit. I don't believe in studies. Xander got a bad *** glanze. I am like affraid and excited at the same time he is goin to beat me up ! ^^
Even if he does not smile, he has got to soften his face a bit. Drop headphones and shorts, replace it by a jean, then we will talk again @Xander94

It's hard to argue against.

Men who are smiling and facing the camera are less likely to get responses.

Women either don't like that look or don't like those kinds of men.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@sunchyme1 part of the issue is that you went ballistic on Dante because he doesn't dress up when he's walking around the house. This suggests that you overanalyze and nitpick photos.

ballistic looooooool

i dont over analyze, i just explain why people get rated the way they do like those 2 guys you posted ydy

that second guy was better looking imo but got lowering rating because of his goofy hair and clothes.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Xander94
You need to go take pic with a kitten and say in your profile you help to rescue animals and volunteer with animals etc
You have to soften yourself up maybe for these women.

I'm not even joking I responded to a Fireman who was giving oxygen on job to a dog because I did the 'ohhhh' when I saw the pic.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just all the women @Exodus2011 is defending him to the death in his male vs female BS meanwhile Xander is having a productive PM wit me Pas, EL and Sam that is like 10 pages long.
Im pretty sure EL and Sam hate me at this point because I exposed women with their tactics way too much.

I was a proud warrior once, now Im a depressed baldingcel.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im pretty sure EL and Sam hate me at this point because I exposed women with their tactics way too much.

I was a proud warrior once, now Im a depressed baldingcel.

No one hates you...we know you are just in misery.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just all the women @Exodus2011 is defending him to the death in his male vs female BS meanwhile Xander is having a productive PM wit me Pas, EL and Sam that is like 10 pages long.

pimp-my-president_o_4229579.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exodus is only afraid of women, he admitted (I like the guy, could justiy anything sexist he would say :rolleyes:)

I like him too, I am just giving him sh*t for not letting it go.... Now I know I have done same thing myself many times on forum--so i am total hypocrite here but I am only a woman and according to 99.9% of the men on this forum women are all hypocrites and since they have the superior intelligence who am i to argue ;)

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hard to argue against.

Men who are smiling and facing the camera are less likely to get responses.

Women either don't like that look or don't like those kinds of men.
Doesnt work with me Im too f*****g scary looking.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
A few girls on pof told me to smile in my pics, I think I got slightly better results when I used smiling pics. Despite what the okcupid study says.

Also the picture with my dog was my most successful one.

Also I've had good periods and bad periods on tinder which seem to have nothing to do with my pics or anything, just the way it is.