Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
23 at the pinnacle of my youth achieved nothing depressed as f*** hair falling failed with women. Wasted youth

gun.gif

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
This woman I'm chatting with tinder says on her profile that she uses a points system to evaluate men.

Facial hair 2 points
Good credit: 6 points
Over 6 feet: 2 points
Black Male: subtract 20 points
Not a black male: add 0.5 points
Emotionally supportive: 20 points
Cook: 1 point
Clean: 1 point
Sound financial plan: 20 points

Multiply by 2
Passing score: 95 points or higher

I'm not interested in her, but I'm trying to engage her in conversation for kicks. She won't state why whiteness and money are the two most important attributes to her. I tell her that's what she wrote. She says it's not true.

Left swipe on this one David. She sounds like an idiot.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This woman I'm chatting with tinder says on her profile that she uses a points system to evaluate men.

Facial hair 2 points
Good credit: 6 points
Over 6 feet: 2 points
Black Male: subtract 20 points
Not a black male: add 0.5 points
Emotionally supportive: 20 points
Cook: 1 point
Clean: 1 point
Sound financial plan: 20 points

Multiply by 2
Passing score: 95 points or higher

I'm not interested in her, but I'm trying to engage her in conversation for kicks. She won't state why whiteness and money are the two most important attributes to her. I tell her that's what she wrote. She says it's not true.
she secretly fucks black guys ;)

the more they deny it the more likely it is

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/holdennowe...4483786291107/397637173642433/?type=3&theater

so this is the guy in Call Me Maybe and I stumbled upon his fb just now. Look at all the replies. Yes I get it, the girl is not good enough for him but hello? He's just some nobody who appeared in the Call Me Maybe MV.

The world of shallowness makes me sad

I would say she's a 6 from the neck up. Her titties could move her up the rating scale quite a bit if they're sexy. She could be a 7.5 if her titties are hot.

He's a 6 from the neck up and his build is an 8. Together (neck up + build) he's a 7.5. His build is much better than his looks from the neck up.

If she has nice boobies then these 2 are looks-matched. If she doesn't have nice boobies then she's a 6 and he's a 7.5. Even if they aren't looks-matched she could get a boob job and then they would be looks-matched.

BTW, does anyone have a photo of her physique?

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I am kind of surprised that @EvilLocks thinks they are looks matched. Either women have inflated sense of other females beauty or we men have inflated sense of males. No wonder a women was offended when I told her a few years ago that I am not interested in her female friend. She wanted me to go talk to her. She was offended and asked me to stop being a douche bag. Women should realize that not everyone finds their ugly friends hot. And they should stop acting entitled and being bitchy when a male rejects their ugly friends.

I think you're over rating his looks from the neck up. He merely looks OK from the neck up and that's about the same as her. The thing is that his physique is good but we can't discern her shape because the picture doesn't display her shape.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I thought they were looks matched on that picture, when I checked out other pictures of the guy I can see they are not. However, I do not think she's ugly, probably a 6, and he's like 8 or something. I would not think twice about it if I saw them together on the street.

Well, you looked at other pics of him so did you also look at other pics of her?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say she's a 6 from the neck up. Her titties could move her up the rating scale quite a bit if they're sexy. She could be a 7.5 if her titties are hot.

He's a 6 from the neck up and his build is an 8 or 9. Together (neck up + build) he's a 7.5. His build is much better than his looks from the neck up.

If she has nice boobies then these 2 are looks-matched. If she doesn't have nice boobies then she's a 6 and he's a 7.5. Even if they aren't looks-matched she could get a boob job and then they would be looks-matched.

BTW, does anyone have a photo of her physique?
hahaha i saw that edit lmao