My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't go above 1

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The anorexic girl?

I thought i posted another pic but don't see it now..weird

Yes, the anorexic girl, she somehow revolts me more than the 500 pound women a few posts down. They both need help obviously and neither is attractive.

Super-skinny women are not just unattractive to me, they're gross.

I used to sometimes get a hard time watching Entertainment Tonight in the 1990s, when Callista Flockhart was a big star. One could count the spinal bones on her back, it was gross.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, the anorexic girl, she somehow revolts me more than the 500 pound women a few posts down. They both need help obviously and neither is attractive.

Super-skinny women are not just unattractive to me, they're gross.

I used to sometimes get a hard time watching Entertainment Tonight in the 1990s, when Callista Flockhart was a big star. One could count the spinal bones on her back, it was gross.

I agree but this what the '1' cartoon looked to me.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even this, which is probably seen as ideal for many women, looks way to skinny.

upload_2017-3-27_18-22-16.png

If she was 10lbs heavier it would plump up those breasts and take away the bones and muscle look, leaving her looking slim and a little toned

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even this, which is probably seen as ideal for many women, looks way to skinny.

View attachment 51086

If she was 10lbs heavier it would plump up those breasts and take away the bones and muscle look, leaving her looking slim and a little toned

That woman definitely needs to gain weight. I don't know the female body well enough to give a precise number, and I don't know her height for that matter.

10 lbs sounds plausible, I'd lean towards 15 lbs myself. So if she's at 7% body fat, she'd dump to a more healthy and more attractive 17% body fat.

I wonder if she still has a menstrual cycle?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its easier with real photos

For me personally with women depending on actual shape of woman it can vary of course...BUT if i was virgin incel who wanted to bust my cherry i would go up to 25/30% and IF i liked her make her change eating and work out etc....35% and 40% in pic is too big I think..its not attractive. especially to young guys.
03484b34b206fc464f32741d997436b0.png