Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
556977_363004000439084_747487855_n.jpg

Nothing special, he's just photogenic with the right light and camera. Also f*****g lol at the tramp stamp, they look on par. They're nothing like what I see on the streets.

I agree 100%. He's nothing special.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you had your hair and you were both in a club would you assume he could get whatever woman he tried to get so just let him have what he wants?
he definitely amogs me. whatever girl im aiming for, if he was scoping her too i would immediately give up. and if i brought my girlfriend i would just leave so he doesnt have a chance to cuckold me

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You ought to smile more. If you know what I mean.

latest
Honestly the worst part is that im trying wasting my time and failing miserably while the fat whales are having dates left and right with no effort.

I lived my life before as a recluse with no problems. It's time to do the same again.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly the worst part is that im trying wasting my time and failing miserably while the fat whales are having dates left and right with no effort.

I lived my life before as a recluse with no problems. It's time to do the same again.

It's your call, buddy. You've received all the honest , best advice and information you needed and you could ever hope for. It's your life.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
This woman I'm chatting with tinder says on her profile that she uses a points system to evaluate men.

Facial hair 2 points
Good credit: 6 points
Over 6 feet: 2 points
Black Male: subtract 20 points
Not a black male: add 0.5 points

Emotionally supportive: 20 points
Cook: 1 point
Clean: 1 point
Sound financial plan: 20 points

SoKECGf.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And still manage to fail worse than fat whales.

how fat was she? (sorry old joke cause I'm old)

Seriously though is it like an extra 10-20 pounds? You can get that off someone quickly especially if they are in 20s..Just sex alone can burn some calories.

NOT ideal situation but better than being alone for you from your misery level....if its more than that then thats just too much to date.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
how fat was she? (sorry old joke cause I'm old)

Seriously though is it like an extra 10-20 pounds? You can get that off someone quickly especially if they are in 20s..Just sex alone can burn some calories.

NOT ideal situation but better than being alone for you from your misery level....if its more than that then thats just too much to date.
who?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry you keep talking about a 'land whale' though you meant someone matched with you who was a 'land whale'
Yea well all the time those are my only matches I get like 2-3 whales per week thats it my dating life.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea well all the time those are my only matches.

okay so what do yo consider a land whale...I just cant imagine you have 'land whales' in your country..>I though everyone is super fit...that a 'land whale' for Denmark is probably someone with an extra 20 pounds..not ideal but totally can come off in a heart beat when in early 20s. Like in a month or two.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
okay so what do yo consider a land whale...I just cant imagine you have 'land whales' in Denmark..>I though everyone is super fit...that a 'land whale' for Denmark is probably someone with an extra 20 pounds..not ideal but totally can come off in a heart beat when in early 20s. Like in a month or two.
I havent devoted 3 years of my life building an athletic body and finding a good job to go on a date with a f*****g 2/10 fatass. I'd rather stay at home all day alone.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I havent devoted 3 years of my life building an athletic body and finding a good job to go on a date with a f*****g 2/10 fatass. I'd rather stay at home all day alone.

Okay you are deliberately not answering question, so whatever.