Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
SoKECGf.gif

I'm not a black male but I wonder why she takes so many points away from black males.
It makes me wonder if she's had negative experiences with black men or if she's just prejudice.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its easier with real photos

For me personally with women depending on actual shape of woman it can vary of course...BUT if i was virgin incel who wanted to bust my cherry i would go up to 25/30% and IF i liked her make her change eating and work out etc....35% and 40% in pic is too big I think..its not attractive. especially to young guys.
View attachment 51087

I assume that there's no hope of getting somebody to change their eating habits. It has to come from them.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even this, which is probably seen as ideal for many women, looks way to skinny.

View attachment 51086

If she was 10lbs heavier it would plump up those breasts and take away the bones and muscle look, leaving her looking slim and a little toned

I don't find her attractive because of her face. Her stomach is nice though. Completely flat and toned stomach is what I like on women.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even this, which is probably seen as ideal for many women, looks way to skinny.

View attachment 51086

If she was 10lbs heavier it would plump up those breasts and take away the bones and muscle look, leaving her looking slim and a little toned

Yum, would love to feel her bones crunch as I smash her.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I think its easier with real photos

For me personally with women depending on actual shape of woman it can vary of course...BUT if i was virgin incel who wanted to bust my cherry i would go up to 25/30% and IF i liked her make her change eating and work out etc....35% and 40% in pic is too big I think..its not attractive. especially to young guys.
View attachment 51087

In the pics I like the chicks from 18% to 25% but I also like the look of the 30% chick in the tiger print bikini.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Perfect abs.

Yea her abs look good but if she weighed 5 - 10 more lbs they would look almost the same and she'd be less skinny. I think she's a little too skinny and she's got almost NO breasts. I like it when women have some breasts.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
he definitely amogs me. whatever girl im aiming for, if he was scoping her too i would immediately give up. and if i brought my girlfriend i would just leave so he doesnt have a chance to cuckold me

If you were at the beach and a great white shark came right up to you would you figure you're doomed and swim into his mouth so it would all end quickly or would you at least try to gouge at his eyes?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea her abs look good but if she weighed 5 - 10 more lbs they would look almost the same and she'd be less skinny. I think she's a little too skinny and she's got almost NO breasts. I like it when women have some breasts.

I think her body is fantastic. I don't really care about breast size. Face is what matters to me the most in women.