Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is depressing to see somebody like Xander have so much trouble.

I'm improving my looks the best I can. It's a slow process as my willpower is not perfect, but I do what I can. That said I'll likely never be as good looking as Xander is now, so it's discouraging to see him have so much trouble.

On the other hand I do get some matches now, so perhaps improvement can lead to better returns.

Where the f*** are the women.

David, I see people that are less good looking than Xander with beautiful women all the time. Don't fall for the extreme propaganda that some people on this forum try to spread. My question to you is, when you go out to malls, movie theaters, restaurants, etc, how often do you see average guys with decent looking women? That's a far more reliable indicator than what you read on internet forums.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Improving your social skills would help a lot in your case, since you've got looks to back you up. If I had your looks and hair I wouldn't be forced to live as a semi-recluse, that's for sure.

This. The problem with guys like @Xander94 is not their looks. It's their lack of social skills coupled with their mental state that's turning them into incels.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm giving up, too. Some guys just love to be miserable and complain without good reasons to do it. LOL good-looking/decent looking guys complain and whine more than legit ugly guys like me, cope, exodus (love you guys).
Mate Cope is as good looking as me.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you wrote that you were overweight relative to your own standards for yourself.

I am not overweight but I need to bring my body fat % down. I have flat stomach but haven't achieved the shredded six pack abs. I want to do that without losing weight.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not overweight but I need to bring my body fat % down. I have flat stomach but haven't achieved the shredded six pack abs. I want to do that without losing weight.

Did you have a good sick pack when you were young? Do you have pics of yourself with a six pack?

I'm trying hard to get one, it's difficult. I've never seen a six pack on myself.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have a good sick pack when you were young? Do you have pics of yourself with a six pack?

I'm trying hard to get one, it's difficult. I've never seen a six pack on myself.

No man, I never had six packs. I never cared for it in the past. However, I believe that if I develop one, it will enhance my looks. Also, bringing the body fat% down will improve my face. But it's hard to accomplish that as a vegetarian.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

They may pop out of when you get body fat low enough you are still young but it really depends how much fat you hold on stomach versus even distribution. Unless you have lose skin which I doubt you do.

You should find a good trainer when you are all healed I cant tell you the returns you get when you start to train with someone.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No man, I never had six packs. I never cared for it in the past. However, I believe that if I develop one, it will enhance my looks. Also, bringing the body fat% down will improve my face. But it's hard to accomplish that as a vegetarian.
Six pack is useless it's all about the body frame while wearing clothes. No girl is gonna see your six pack before she actually has sex with you.

Ask the gymcel.

When I was younger, I thought girls were turned on by six packs because the guys with six packs get the girls. I now understand it's a moot point due to what Xander said. By the time you take off your shirt, you've already won. That means you're in a bedroom together about to have sex.

However, a chiseled stomach correlates with a chiseled face, unless there's something weird about you. So going for a six pack is the same as going for a pronounced jaw and cheekbones. Take it as a good indicator, and by the way that's why the guys with six packs get the girls -- jaw and cheekbones.

A female friend of mine remarked a while back that for a while every guy she was seeing on tinder had a great six pack. She thought this was a total coincidence, because she wasn't picking them for their abs, she didn't even see shirtless pictures of them. She found it hilarious how lucky she was. I didn't explain to her what was going on: she was most likely just picking guys who had chiseled jaws and cheekbones, those are the guys with six packs.

One more thing, having a six pack is probably good for your confidence as a man.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what I think is 1 or 2 on the scale. Looks good.

female-model.jpg

She is gorgeous but i don't think its realistic for men to hold out for this if that is what is going on..

I mean Gerard Butler is hot but I would die of old age waiting for him.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
They may pop out of when you get body fat low enough you are still young but it really depends how much fat you hold on stomach versus even distribution. Unless you have lose skin which I doubt you do.

You should find a good trainer when you are all healed I cant tell you the returns you get when you start to train with someone.

I'm in favour of using trainers.

I think my body fat distribution is pretty standard for a man. I put fat on my face and on my stomach. That sucks, but it doesn't suck worse than anywhere else lol.

Somehow, I don't have loose skin in spite of 70 lbs of weight loss over 2 years. It's like the only aesthetic dimension in which I'm genetically gifted lol.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in favour of using trainers.

I think my body fat distribution is pretty standard for a man. I put fat on my face and on my stomach. That sucks, but it doesn't suck worse than anywhere else lol.

Somehow, I don't have loose skin in spite of 70 lbs of weight loss over 2 years. It's like the only aesthetic dimension in which I'm genetically gifted lol.

youtube:

athlean x and buff dudes