Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't do this mate. Tinder ranks your profile lower and will mostly only show you to other profiles marked as lower. Only right swipe girls you would meet.

If you want to learn more look here. There are a load of factors that influence your "rank" on tinder.

https://www.quora.com/How-does-the-Tinder-algorithm-work

this is probably good advice

Stay active. It seems like being active is the quickest way to get to the top of peoples stacks, especially while you are actively on the app. Going on the app more frequently and swiping only a few times will net you more matches than going on once a week and swiping hundreds of times.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate being told that I can't have standards, of which girls can change by being healthy, just because I struggle to get laid. It sparks anger in me to be honest. Not fully sure why, but it does.

Who tells you to not have standards? Tell them to go f*** themselves. It's an indirect way of telling you to just give up because you are not good enough. It's downright condescending and insulting.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LoL Im pretty sure f*****g chad has the body there as well no point in trying there wont be any in my area.

They have your country listed in country options.

When i was on that site a lot of the pics were of bodies shirtless in shorts working out..When I was on it it was me in bikini. The women on it bodies some were phenomenal a lot of fitness instructors etc.

Face is less focused there its about fitness and lifestyle. Body.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
They have your country listed in country options.

When i was on that site a lot of the pics were of bodies shirtless in shorts working out..When I was on it it was me in bikini. The women on it bodies some were phenomenal a lot of fitness instructors etc.

Face is less focused there its about fitness and lifestyle. Body.
They have clubs for that here although Im not interested ijn any of them I train with my friend and coworkers or alone.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is depressing to see somebody like Xander have so much trouble.

I'm improving my looks the best I can. It's a slow process as my willpower is not perfect, but I do what I can. That said I'll likely never be as good looking as Xander is now, so it's discouraging to see him have so much trouble.

On the other hand I do get some matches now, so perhaps improvement can lead to better returns.

Where the f*** are the women.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is depressing to see somebody like Xander have so much trouble.

I'm improving my looks the best I can. It's a slow process as my willpower is not perfect, but I do what I can. That said I'll likely never be as good looking as Xander is now, so it's discouraging to see him have so much trouble.

On the other hand I do get some matches now, so perhaps improvement can lead to better returns.

Where the f*** are the women.
Yep it's all determined the day you were born. Genetics determines a huge part of your life. You only control a portion of your "destiny" everything else was a series of dice rolls that were rolled for you without you.
I reached my peak at 21 looks wise now its gonna start downhill wasted all my prime years.
How old are you david if I may ask ?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep it's all determined the day you were born. Genetics determines a huge part of your life. You only control a portion of your "destiny" everything else was a series of dice rolls that were rolled for you without you.
I reached my peak at 21 looks wise now its gonna start downhill wasted all my prime years.
How old are you david if I may ask ?

I'm old. 33.

Do whatever you can to get a woman in your 20s.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm old. 33.

Do whatever you can to get a woman in your 20s.
Thanks for the advice I appreciate it I just cant do it on a social setting im too awkward and can't approach strangers also I dont meet alot of new people although Im trying to it's not easy Im atleast more social than I was a couple years back.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have clubs for that here although Im not interested ijn any of them I train with my friend and coworkers or alone.

its not a club

Its a dating site

And when i used that site i have to tell you the people are pretty sexual early on.

But whatever lol

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
its not a club

Its a dating site

And when i used that site i have to tell you the people are pretty sexual early on.

But whatever lol
You're assuming we are going to have the same experience. You get 72 matches in 4 days while your 50 years old. Im in my prime youth and get 3 matches on 4 days if Im lucky.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice I appreciate it I just cant do it on a social setting im too awkward and can't approach strangers also I dont meet alot of new people although Im trying to it's not easy Im atleast more social than I was a couple years back.

Regardless of women it is worthwhile to improve your social skills.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're assuming we are going to have the same experience. You get 72 matches in 4 days while your 50 years old. Im in my prime youth and get 3 matches on 4 days if Im lucky.

Im 45 lol stop robbing me of five years thank you very much. would you like it if i made you 28 sooner?

second of all i used that site years ago

This is your problem and its part of why even with your good looks you are not getting laid.

You meet a barrier or a stop sign and you are done.

Tinder is NOT working for you--at least the manner in which you are using it. Someone posted an article with good advice to make matches better---and you shrugged it off.

You don't know how to connect with women in person because you never had a woman so its chicken/egg

You don't really want to try anything else...SOmeoen is telling you POF, Im telling you fitness singles so at the very LEAST you can avoid over weight or out of shape women.

AND it is more focused on 'body' then face. You are tall and fit.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im 45 lol stop robbing me of five years thank you very much. would you like it if i made you 28 sooner?

second of all i used that site years ago

This is your problem and its part of why even with your good looks you are not getting laid.

You meet a barrier or a stop sign and you are done.

Tinder is NOT working for you--at least the manner in which you are using it. Someone posted an article with good advice to make matches better---and you shrugged it off.

You don't know how to connect with women in person because you never had a woman so its chicken/egg

You don't really want to try anything else...SOmeoen is telling you POF, Im telling you fitness singles so at the very LEAST you can avoid over weight or out of shape women.

AND it is more focused on 'body' then face. You are tall and fit.
Im borderline average height here everyone is as tall or taller than me. I tried POF but noone uses it in this country I tried Okcupid as well for a couple of months with no success. It's either tinder or real life at this part and none of those are working as intended. Real life especially will be very hard for me.

Do not assume to know how hard we have it you have been chased all your life.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im borderline average height here everyone is as tall or taller than me. I tried POF but noone uses it in this country I tried Okcupid as well for a couple of months with no success. It's either tinder or real life at this part and none of those are working as intended. Real life especially will be very hard for me.

Do not assume to know how hard we have it you have been chased all your life.

okay stupid me for trying to help you...good luck.