Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
D0c80W6.png

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
what high standards I right swipe on efvery girl on tinder.

It's just hard to believe you wouldn't have more luck on tinder tbh.

How long have you been using it? Do you swipe everyday?

Have you tried pof?

Do you mind sending me your pic?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just hard to believe you wouldn't have more luck on tinder tbh.

How long have you been using it? Do you swipe everyday?

Have you tried pof?

Do you mind sending me your pic?

he is tall greek slayer with dark thick NW1 with BDD

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've said it before but you guys should stop using the derisive term "landwhale" in a derogatory manner. It's very mean-spirited, ignorant, and it contributes to bigotry.

If you are not attracted to overweight women, that's one thing, as people don't "choose" who they're attracted to. However, you can leave it at that rather than pile on with vitriol for those you don't find attractive.

1) Fat people already deal with a lot of discrimination in society, you don't need to add;
2) It doesn't add to your social status to hate, in fact it makes you look petty;
3) You wouldn't like it if someone were dismissing bald men as the lowest rung on the ladder;
4) It's not a choice for a lot of fat people. There are hormonal issues. Doctors give bad advice. You have no idea. So don't judge.

Buzz kill.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I've said it before but you guys should stop using the derisive term "landwhale" in a derogatory manner. It's very mean-spirited, ignorant, and it contributes to bigotry.

If you are not attracted to overweight women, that's one thing, as people don't "choose" who they're attracted to. However, you can leave it at that rather than pile on with vitriol for those you don't find attractive.

1) Fat people already deal with a lot of discrimination in society, you don't need to add;
2) It doesn't add to your social status to hate, in fact it makes you look petty;
3) You wouldn't like it if someone were dismissing bald men as the lowest rung on the ladder;
4) It's not a choice for a lot of fat people. There are hormonal issues. Doctors give bad advice. You have no idea. So don't judge.

ditto.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
he is tall greek slayer with dark thick NW1 with BDD
f*** I wish I was that. I see some of my countrymen that literally look like Leonidas from 300.

Then again I see some of my friends that are manlets wouldnt stand a chance here.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate fat (landwhales) people who have great jawlines and faces... Such a f*****g waste

Let alone fat slobs with thick NW0 hair

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate fat (landwhales) people who have great jawlines and faces... Such a f*****g waste

Let alone fat slobs with thick NW0 hair
My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him. Do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? f*** no. He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what high standards I right swipe on efvery girl on tinder.

So then why are you btiching about so called 'land whales' ?(sorry @David_MPN)

you are giving this impression like you are only matching with women you don't want.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because only they right swipe me back and not even all of them.

so you ARE matching with women you are swiping on but after you match you the consider them to be overweight--yet you are swiping them in first place...okay.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at landwhales

childish and horrible name but funny as f***

its funny the wide variety that is consider to be land whale (sorry @David_MPN0

I feel like every time i write the word i am supposed to take a shot.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
so you ARE matching with women you are swiping on but after you match you the consider them to be overweight--yet you are swiping them in first place...okay.
I dont even look at their pictures I right swipe until I reach the limit and I usually dont get any matches.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont even look at their pictures I right swipe until I reach the limit and I usually dont get any matches.

There is a fitness dating site in states i used to use like 10 years ago...i forgot name of it but it's cool its just people who are really into or obsessed with working out, eating right.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

Don't do this mate. Tinder ranks your profile lower and will mostly only show you to other profiles marked as lower. Only right swipe girls you would meet.

If you want to learn more look here. There are a load of factors that influence your "rank" on tinder.

https://www.quora.com/How-does-the-Tinder-algorithm-work

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score