Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, it comes in handy when you are vacationing on a beach or in a pool party.

The ripped south asian look:

56cd628a61abd.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was younger, I thought girls were turned on by six packs because the guys with six packs get the girls. I now understand it's a moot point due to what Xander said. By the time you take off your shirt, you've already won. That means you're in a bedroom together about to have sex.

However, a chiseled stomach correlates with a chiseled face, unless there's something weird about you. So going for a six pack is the same as going for a pronounced jaw and cheekbones. Take it as a good indicator, and by the way that's why the guys with six packs get the girls -- jaw and cheekbones.

A female friend of mine remarked a while back that for a while every guy she was seeing on tinder had a great six pack. She thought this was a total coincidence, because she wasn't picking them for their abs, she didn't even see shirtless pictures of them. She found it hilarious how lucky she was. I didn't explain to her what was going on: she was most likely just picking guys who had chiseled jaws and cheekbones, those are the guys with six packs.

One more thing, having a six pack is probably good for your confidence as a man.
true. i have a semi outline of a 6 pack and low body fat in the face. unfortunately #betatwink bones so the low facial body fat only reveals the small jaw and big baby head. rockin' the evil baby look.

btw you have a decent frame. big frame and high bodyfat > being ripped and small frame imo.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here. But I'm also getting puffy nipples from finasteride, that's gonna make me look better. There is no end to our misery.
i've had problems with my body since forever

ringworm for months in 4th grade and a weird neck rash for a few months in 10th, both made me semi ostracized

skin rashes (either psoriasis or dermatitis) . these get so bad i f*****g bleed.

mustache at like 10 (hormone related early onset puberty kinda thing)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i've had problems with my body since forever

ringworm for months in 4th grade and a weird neck rash for a few months in 10th, both made me semi ostracized

skin rashes (either psoriasis or dermatitis) . these get so bad i f*****g bleed.

mustache at like 10 (hormone related early onset puberty kinda thing)

Early onset puberty might be the root cause of many of your problems for whatever it's worth. I think it's correlated with both baldness and being short.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kids made fun of my hair in elementary school. Continuing into high school. Jewfros are not ideal.

I thought I was bad at sports. In hindsight I was average, but I didn't realize it. In school, being good at sports can be a saving grace for popularity.

At 12 I got glasses, when I walked into the class, the kids laughed at me.

My first zit that I can recall was at the tip of my nose.

A kid told me I was "ugly as hell" when I was 12, due to bad teeth, hair, acne I think, he had a list of 4 items.

I was the first guy in my class (edit: tied with another guy) to get body hair. It sucked. I was endlessly mocked for having hair on my forearms and legs, when they still had baby smoothness.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Early onset puberty might be the root cause of many of your problems for whatever it's worth. I think it's correlated with both baldness and being short.
yep. i've thought that. and i had the same as you with the body hair, but i dont really consider it as bad a problem. i mean once you grow up it can be a positive.
I know the feel. hate my physique almost more than I hate my face and hair. Pale, frail, weak, I couldn't hate it more, being short with narrow shoulders and small girly wrists. I have to avoid mirrors to avoid feeling sick.
yep. twink life. btw i avoid mirrors too. i always look away when there's a reflection. and i tilt my bald head away from direct light too.

its actually not even just a matter of attractiveness. i was bullied a lot growing up most likely because they saw me as weak (from the small body). it also makes it hard to be a leader or respected as david had mentioned before.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy is apparently a 4.41:

img57ca9c76b0b5f.jpg

Somebody does worse than me !!!!

[sigh].

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

img57ca9c76b0b5f.jpg

Somebody does worse than me !!!!

[sigh].

Surely a smile would be way better than this look. I think unless you are really good looking a smile looks better, maybe that's what skewed the okcupid study, good looking guys would not smile as much and thus skewed the data.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

Maybe you're right. I was tallest in my class in first year, then everyone else got their growth spurts and passed me out.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
5.31/10, this guy is approximately on my level:

img5378cc9eba0d4.jpg

In contrast this guy is a 4.83/10, but I think he's better looking than I am:
img58c86da8a4180.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

img57ca9c76b0b5f.jpg