Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy makes me jealous, 6.33/10:

img515719ef950be.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll stop soon, but this guy is meaningful.

His rating is 4.33/10 in spite of him having blue eyes. It proves @rick39 's point about a Jewish media conspiracy. It's not even clear if he's bald.

img58809fa46d937.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
they just know how to talk to women...so you need to call them low IQ because they are born in Brooklyn?

Okay
no its not knowing how to talk to women its not being self aware and just talking to every girl in sight lol. i know the type they are always dumb.

i dont even know anything about brooklyn why would i care about that?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no its not knowing how to talk to women its not being self aware and just talking to every girl in sight lol. i know the type they are always dumb.

i dont even know anything about brooklyn why would i care about that?[/QUOT

My post was specific to city guys that I have known...you quoted my post and said they are low IQ.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
you really think there are women who aren't hit on?

btw i don't browse lookism lol. thats mainly hot guys with BDD.

This is going to be an unpopular opinion but I think being an ugly woman is worse than being an ugly man. A woman's value is much more tied to her looks. I know I do a lot of shitposting about landwhales (sorry @David_MPN ) and Tinder etc. and I do believe that sub7 men have it worse in today's meat market but to say that sub7 women can f*** Chads at will and lead fulfilling LIVES (not just sex lives) is really pushing it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is going to be an unpopular opinion but I think being an ugly woman is worse than being an ugly man. A woman's value is much more tied to her looks. I know I do a lot of shitposting about landwhales (sorry @David_MPN ) and Tinder etc. and I do believe that sub7 men have it worse in today's meat market but to say that sub7 women can f*** Chads at will and lead fulfilling LIVES (not just sex lives) is really pushing it.

well thats the thing men here seem to think women have it easier because almost any woman can get laid if she wants too...but thats not what these young girls really want they settle for it because they cant have relationships...and i doubt the guys looks matched want them for relationships anyway because they either dont believe they are looks matched or they want slightly better.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i agree about them not being able to get chads but idk about them having it worse than ugly men.

it IS true they will be white knighted and lied to about their looks. however i guess on the other hand these are ugly betas who are doing it .

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i agree about them not being able to get chads but idk about them having it worse than ugly men.

it IS true they will be white knighted and lied to about their looks. however i guess on the other hand these are ugly betas who are doing it .

there is a weird 'my pain is worse than your pain' competition on here that i don't understand

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
there is a weird 'my pain is worse than your pain' competition on here that i don't understand

I think it comes from the fact that incel pain is not recognized by broader society.

We hear about the pain of various groups: women, blacks, hispanics, muslims, poor people, the disabled, etc. All are legitimate to discuss. All have their issues.

However many people here feel that they too are in pain, but their issues are trivialized by society: "just shave it off and be confident," suggesting that our pain is minor.

That's where it comes from, however within the confines of this space, I hope that we can be more mature.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

I do think the value given to a man/woman's looks, the divide, has become much closer in the last 10 years or so due the explosion of online dating, the internet in general, and the waning need for the man to be the "provider" (outdated in 2017 but what a large proportion of relationships would be based on historically). Female hypergamy is real and I've no doubt women can get sex easier than men, I don't think anyone can debate that. However I don't think that automatically translates to "women have it easier than men" unless we're purely talking sex. Not fulfilling, basic human intimacy, just sex.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do think the value divide given to a man/woman's looks has become much closer in the last 10 years or so due the explosion of online dating, the internet in general, and the waning need for the man to be the "provider" (outdated in 2017 but what a large proportion of relationships would be based on historically). I've no doubt women can get sex easier than men, I don't think anyone can debate that. I don't think that automatically translates to "women have it easier than men" unless we're purely talking sex though. Not fulfilling, basic human intimacy, just sex.
i think the olden days of being a provider are overrated. i mean she would still judge you on your looks. if you aren't chaining her up chances are she will cheat on you.