Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
@JohnsonDDG is there no surgery for your hip?
I've had osteo-arthritis since my late teens so eventually all my joints will wear out. I'm not actually in that much pain, and I only get sore if I over use a body point, or if there is rain in the air.

I can get a hip replacement but I think i'm a long way off needing it (the NHS only pay for it when it seriously effects mobility).

I genuinely think there will be a cure for it within the next 20 years - if there isn't I would kill myself before old age because I wont live as a cripple.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
you are confusing what i wrote with gold diggers.

Im definitely not talking about freeloading. Men who let women freeload off them are suckers. thats weak. Women dont respect weak men. They use them.
Awesome - I genuinely thought you were suggesting women should leech off men for some reason.

The only time I think its fine to pay for your wife/partner is if you kids together.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are misinterpreting what i wrote.

Honestly I don't think so.

"not many women want just sex from random men...very few."

I'm not saying it's a majority, or even a large minority, but they are out there for sure.

..what i am saying to you is on surface it will seem like they are doing it equal to men for same reasons just random pleasure biological need....and i am saying a woman who is f*****g a few strangers a month is not doing it for sexual gratification...men and women experience sexual pleasure in a different way then men. You cant really change biology.

I wouldn't have thought so but in reality I'm just guessing, I'd say you know better than me. So you think they do it for validation? The only reason I doubted this is because I've always thought that almost any guy who meets a girl is already certainly up for sex. It's nearly always the girl who decides, thus just by meeting you'd think she'd be validated, and could just say "nah" and go home. Guys often use sex for validation btw.

Do you get what I'm saying even? To me, it seems, when girls look for validation they try and make sure they're not just being pumped and dumped, this way they know they can really get that guy. But again I don't know much about this, have had little experiences in these regards, never even had a gf.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I don't think so.

"not many women want just sex from random men...very few."

I'm not saying it's a majority, or even a large minority, but they are out there for sure.

I wouldn't have thought so but in reality I'm just guessing, I'd say you know better than me. So you think they do it for validation? The only reason I doubted this is because I've always thought that almost any guy who meets a girl is already certainly up for sex. It's nearly always the girl who decides, thus just by meeting you'd think she'd be validated, and could just say "nah" and go home. Guys often use sex for validation btw.

Do you get what I'm saying even? To me, it seems, when girls look for validation they try and make sure they're not just being pumped and dumped, this way they know they can really get that guy. But again I don't know much about this, have had little experiences in these regards, never even had a gf.

what i am saying is those women who do it are not doing it for the same reason the "Chad' player is doing it...women who are healthy mentally emotionally psychologically are not f*****g random men weekly like notches on a bedpost...if women are doing this something is off..im NOT saying mentally or emotionally healthy women are not having a random fling here and there...but women who are serially just f*****g the hottest men they can find off internet...something is 'off'. And it may not be obvious. but.they are using sex for 'something' to compensate. Not all...but i doubt seriously you are having waves of millennial women who are now 'Samanthas' from Sex in The City just out randomly f*****g HOT men..Im not saying there is NO women like this but very few are biologically built like this.

Your confusing self respect and self worth with validation...women who are not pumping and dumping have self worth. They dont need validation.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My therapist pointed out to me yesterday that with both of my recent excitements with respect to online dating, the excitement from the other end fizzled right around the time I got sick and caused delay. With the first one I got a surgery and had to take time off, with the second one I had the flu.

She said it may be the issue that with online dating, as opposed to traditional dating, one has to move quickly or the window of opportunity will close fast.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
My therapist pointed out to me yesterday that with both of my recent excitements with respect to online dating, the excitement from the other end fizzled right around the time I got sick and caused delay. With the first one I got a surgery and had to take time off, with the second one I had the flu.

She said it may be the issue that with online dating, as opposed to traditional dating, one has to move quickly or the window of opportunity will close fast.
Tell me about it I should have moved quickly and seal the deal with that girl on tinder it was my last chance.

The girl obviously wanted the D and I stalled and took it more relaxed and paid for it. RIP

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell me about it I should have moved quickly and seal the deal with that girl on tinder it was my last chance.

The girl obviously wanted the D and I stalled and took it more relaxed and paid for it. RIP
Just keep at it - even if you are ugly then keep playing the numbers and you will at least get something.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
what i am saying is those women who do it are not doing it for the same reason the "Chad' player is doing it...women who are healthy mentally emotionally psychologically are not f*****g random men weekly like notches on a bedpost...if women are doing this something is off..im NOT saying mentally or emotionally healthy women are not having a random fling here and there...but women who are serially just f*****g the hottest men they can find off internet...something is 'off'. And it may not be obvious. but.they are using sex for 'something' to compensate. Not all...but i doubt seriously you are having waves of millennial women who are now 'Samanthas' from Sex in The City just out randomly f*****g HOT men..Im not saying there is NO women like this but very few are biologically built like this.

Your confusing self respect and self worth with validation...women who are not pumping and dumping have self worth. They dont need validation.

I'm very confused by what you're saying, it's like your arguing separate points. Maybe you should re-read the original comment you posted, which implied that there are (1) very few women who want sex from random men, and if they are it's likely for (2) validation. This is the only thing I was responding to, most of your comment here seems to be suggesting that I'm saying there are women out there f*****g guys every week like "chads" and that they are emotionally stable. I never meant to imply this at all.

This argument is thus kind of pointless but I'll just clarify my two points, which you may agree with (as you haven't actually argued against these points), but your original comment implied differently.

1. There are women who do have sex with random men, and to say "very few" seems wrong to me as I know guys who do it regularly. (I could be wrong, nothing you have said disputed this, of course these women mightn't be emotional stable or whatever I have no idea, certainly don't think they have close to the mindset of a chad).

2. I personally wouldn't have thought that validation was the reason these women done this, although you said it was. I have given my reasons I don't think validation is the reason women do this above.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't know what the timeline is with that girl, so I can't comment on specifics.

But yes, no dragging.

@shookwun said a while back (I'm paraphrasing) that the purpose of tinder is to get to texting, the purpose of texting is to get to phone calls, and the purpose of phone calls is to meet in person.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm very confused by what you're saying, it's like your arguing separate points. Maybe you should re-read the original comment you posted, which implied that there are (1) very few women who want sex from random men, and if they are it's likely for (2) validation. This is the only thing I was responding to, most of your comment here seems to be suggesting that I'm saying there are women out there f*****g guys every week like "chads" and that they are emotionally stable. I never meant to imply this at all.

This argument is thus kind of pointless but I'll just clarify my two points, which you may agree with (as you haven't actually argued against these points), but your original comment implied differently.

1. There are women who do have sex with random men, and to say "very few" seems wrong to me as I know guys who do it regularly. (I could be wrong, nothing you have said disputed this, of course these women mightn't be emotional stable or whatever I have no idea, certainly don't think they have close to the mindset of a chad).

2. I personally wouldn't have thought that validation was the reason these women done this, although you said it was. I have given my reasons I don't think validation is the reason women do this above.
There could be generational differences in this discussion - especially for those who are under 30 and have grown up in this tinder culture when everyone is f*****g around.

I loved this sleeping around culture in my mid-twenties - but now I see it as quite a bad thing.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what the timeline is with that girl, so I can't comment on specifics.

But yes, no dragging.

@shookwun said a while back (I'm paraphrasing) that the purpose of tinder is to get to texting, the purpose of texting is to get to phone calls, and the purpose of phone calls is to meet in person.
Basicly dream girl and had a photo with an indian manlet and I got triggered cause the indian guy can get laid and I cant/

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Basicly dream girl and had a photo with an indian manlet and I got triggered cause the indian guy can get laid and I cant/

How do you know who she's dating if you never got around to meeting her?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

But yes, no dragging.

I've had over a hundred dates from tinder and pof (spanning 5 years) and I have not once called someone before meeting them.

My advice - chat on tinder for a day then ask to swap numbers citing that you don't like using tinder - once you have said number exchange a handful of messages - if the conversation is flowing say something like, 'you're fun to chat to, lets go grab a drink this week,' - they say yes nearly all the time.

Essentially if someone gives you their phone number it means they want to go on a date with you.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had over a hundred dates from tinder and pof (spanning 5 years) and I have not once called someone before meeting them.

My advice - chat on tinder for a day then ask to swap numbers citing that you don't like using tinder - once you have said number exchange a handful of messages - if the conversation is flowing say something like, 'you're fun to chat to, lets go grab a drink this week,' - they say yes nearly all the time.

Essentially if someone gives you their phone number it means they want to go on a date with you.

True, although I've found a quick phone call leads to less chance of the girl pussying out.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

You're a good looking guy though.

The total dates I've had off online dating, spanning back to 2009, is approximately ... 4 + 12 + 10 ... I have lost count, looks to be about 25 first dates, more in the past few years due to casting a wider net.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

1-yes...I think its very few who are doing it for the pure desire and thrill of random sex with male hotties. Very few meant very few women truly have that 'numbers' sexual drive the way men do. Again I come to the Samantha character on Sex in City..she was a male predator who had no emotional use for men her whole life--it was all sexual for her but she was 'healthy' person otherwise... I think very few women are like this naturally. But i think more men are like this, at least for time periods in teens and 20s between steady girlfriends.

2. I think we are using the word validation differently..I'm using it as an insecure person (on surface may seem secure) who finds a 'temporary' validation in sex with a new man who is hot...then a week later that validation wore off so she is out for next one..and so on and so on. Uses sex to feel validated. Not actual self worth.

Number 2 i think happens with men too but i think its more biological not mental or emotional because in late teens early 20s its probably a huge drive to reproduce with many women. But women don't have that drive.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
True, although I've found a quick phone call leads to less chance of the girl pussying out.
Its happened only twice to me in over 5 years of dating.

My trick was to always have two or three dates lined up per week so I wouldn't mind if one cancelled.

I think women can sense that lack of desperation and it makes them more likely to be interested.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
And if they don't (give your their phone number), do not, I repeat, do not insist or believe their 'I need to know you more' claim!

Guy with 87 first dates from online dating over the span of 5 years here, believe me, I've used every strategy in the book to convince a girl that hadn't said yes to my phone number request/meeting the first time.

I've always failed. I researched the issue and apparently, no guy has ever managed to turn this around. @shookwun who is also quite experienced in online dating said that if she refused to meet/chat on the phone, it was game over.

If a girl is not immediately enthusiastic about meeting you, it just means that she's not attracted to you, and never will be.

Sometimes, these girls will meet you out of boredom or inexperience. You'll recognize them quite quickly: no chemistry, the conversation doesn't flow, no opportunity to make any move (touch her, kiss her). If you're ever in that situation, abort immediately, you will never convince her to become attracted to you.

Finally, when I say inexperience, I'm talking about some (rare) girls who believe that looks don't matter, they told me they knew they weren't attracted to me from the picture but that maybe I could 'seduce' them and change their mind in real life.

Lol, not how human mating works.
Its crazy that we've both had almost the same number of first dates and the same number of lays.