Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, if you go out on the social scene in NYC, expect to see an average height WELL above the national average. I'm also 6'1" (6'1.75" in shoes! :D), but I distinctly remember feeling like I was surrounded by yetis when I was out in the city many times. I'm not sure if it's because the average height is taller, or because since taller guys tend to get more play they also tend to go out more and be seen. This one place I remember going to I could swear the average height was like 6'2", with many dudes above 6'3".
Why do you feel the need to mention how tall you are in shoes? No sh*t you are a bit taller than without.

Bro I'm f*****g 7 feet (wearing stilts).

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it similar to a Norwood 5 combing his hair?

;-)
actually this is pretty important. when my hair is crazy i look like a psycho pedophile but combed i just look like a 40 year old. nice improvement imo

and was this short girl hot?

i think shortness is cute in girls, and lots of guys agree it seems. supposedly it helps keep short guys around.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
actually this is pretty important. when my hair is crazy i look like a psycho pedophile but combed i just look like a 40 year old. nice improvement imo

and was this short girl hot?

i think shortness is cute in girls, and lots of guys agree it seems. supposedly it helps keep short guys around.

She was above average, slim, athletic, healthy hair and skin.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Short girls are cute and easy to "move around" but they have downsides.

If you're relatively "big", you'll need to remain careful with them in bed.

Most of my time in bed with short girls were punctuated by "ah", "can you..." "it hurts!", "that's too far!".

Also, some positions just become too awkward, even good old missionary will feel weird.

I don't see that many tall guys with tiny girls. And when I do, I can't imagine the girl ever being comfortable with the guy in bed.
Wow this is a legitimate cuckold post for us short guys lmao

So wait did the girls enjoy it? Or have i been in the basement watching near-sex abuse p**rn for too long?

blackg

Reaction score
All right, I've had enough, I'll put you on ignore. My fault, I should have done it months ago, between the two of us I was the idiot. I imagine @h.l. , @WhitePolarBear and others have already done it. I'm just tired to be bored by the alerts only to find out it's only your retarded comments. Bye.
Okay.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could have given her a second date - she was intelligent and nice - and she was actually interested in you and what you said.

This site has really opened my eyes to how different people's priorities are when it comes to dating.

Unless they get off from feeling pain, no, they won't enjoy it.

Don't forget that girls in p*rn are paid to make it look like they enjoy anything that's done to them.

Well, we've all been fooled at some point I guess.

"You mean few girls actually like to have their face covered with a sticky substance?!"

Chads will tell you that they don't what you're talking about of course, "b****s love my c*m all over their face!"

The problem is the same as with p*rn unfortunately, most girls will pretend to enjoy anything that Chad does to them.

I still would have thought most girls would prefer a guy much taller than them in bed. I guess there is a limit though. p**rn is a terrible source, but many short girls are attracted to much taller guys. I know a lot of that is about the 'trophy' tall guy, but surely they're also thinking about it sexually.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
She was, but then two days later she wasn't, so it doesn't matter.

maybe because you took 2 days to reply to her enthusiastic post-date texts

nicely negged brah!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe because you took 2 days to reply to her enthusiastic post-date texts

nicely negged brah!

Yeah I mean, surely everyone thought the same thing upon reading this.

OK so when it comes to texting and balancing your interest in her with not appearing too desperate, everyone has "tactics" and little rituals we feel comfortable with.

However if she's overly into you and you want it, only 1 tactic can be deployed- don't f*** about.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I mean, surely everyone thought the same thing upon reading this.

OK so when it comes to texting and balancing your interest in her with not appearing too desperate, everyone has "tactics" and little rituals we feel comfortable with.

However if she's overly into you and you want it, only 1 tactic can be deployed- don't f*** about.

I think if she's overly into you, it won't matter if you wait 6, 12, 24, or 36 hours to respond.