Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
8fb402dc70d9cce0_6900e__tumblr_m015wyRreG1qafsxjo1_500.gif

200.gif

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does that mean that we gonna age badly on finasteride??

No I don't believe so. It's just that youth is a much more sought after trait in women than in men. Thus when women look a bit aged with wrinkles etc, it affects their attractiveness more than when men look aged a bit with wrinkles etc. Just look at how much more willing girls are to dating guys older than them, compared with guys dating women older than them.

Men seek youth in their partners more than women. This is the major reason in my opinion.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I don't believe so. It's just that youth is a much more sought after trait in women than in men. Thus when women look a bit aged with wrinkles etc, it affects their attractiveness more than when men look aged a bit with wrinkles etc. Just look at how much more willing girls are to dating guys older than them, compared with guys dating women older than them.

Men seek youth in their partners more than women. This is the major reason in my opinion.
I dont wanna have wrinkles is this side effect on finasteride?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL I seriously doubt it. Again, as when you talked about being "Norwood 4", even now you don't even know what you're talking about, and you don't know what "ageing like sh*t" truly means. So, please, shutthefuckup. :)
Have you started getting wrinkles yet?

I was safe until around 29 and then over a year I went from a young looking guy to a man in his 30s.

Lines on the forehead and bags under the eyes - I understand this is normal for most men but nobody wants it.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL because of my skin quality, bags under the eyes and Norwood 4 hair I look 10-15 years older. I'm not 25 yet and I already look like an 30-year-old cancer patient.
Does a beard suit you?

I think that's the only thing that can stop a bald man looking like a cancer patient.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just saw this David, hope you're well. I've been a bit busy myself but still logging on and doing the mod tasks! How is the self improvement, work and dating going for you? Did you host that dinner party in the end? Feel free to pm me anytime if you want to share anything.

Weight is holding steady at 175 lbs, I'm going out and chatting with people, my skin is a little better, and I'm starting invisalign in a couple weeks. The last one will take ~18 months to take full effect so ...

What are you busy with?

I'll start hosting people over for dinner. We recently did some construction to take apart and re-assemble my dining table, as it wasn't fitting through the door lol.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weight is holding steady at 175 lbs, I'm going out and chatting with people, my skin is a little better, and I'm starting invisalign in a couple weeks. The last one will take ~18 months to take full effect so ...

What are you busy with?

I'll start hosting people over for dinner. We recently did some construction to take apart and re-assemble my dining table, as it wasn't fitting through the door lol.
How tall are you david?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
One of famous Russian state TV news teller:

qbDJvmiLtQnk_sergei-brilev.jpg

71c33c92461a25dce80631b2c4d1eb00.jpg
012015_051844735019.jpg

brilev.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

_0002_pan.jpg

BALDING = DISABILITY