My results with Divine Herbal hair oil

hairyape

Reaction score
10 week update- This product definitely does not work. Still losing hair. The temples have thinned and receded about 1/4th of an inch since I started. Not sure how they can still go on claiming this product regrows your hair on their website. Who are these people that got these results? I'd like to meet them.

On another note, Jazz have you ever used viviscal?

jazz1

Reaction score
Nah mate never tried viviscal, I fitted shower filter the other day that seems to help, I found a study how chlorine and flouride cause hormones and hairloss etc. I think the problem to our hairloss lies in our environment more so than treatments etc.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
ok gents i got the product today, oil + booster, will provide feedback soon though it doesnt sound too good from the other posts here,

im also using, trx2, msm, vitc, and the keratene 5 ar inhibiting shampoo

jazz1

Reaction score
I stopped propecia two days ago,major sides, taking 100mg zinc and horny goat weed to recover, i think il go back to genhair spray as that gave me barebal sides etc

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
I stopped propecia two days ago,major sides, taking 100mg zinc and horny goat weed to recover, i think il go back to genhair spray as that gave me barebal sides etc

sorry to hear that mate, how long were you on propecia?
besides, hows it going with this hair oil ?

jazz1

Reaction score
sorry to hear that mate, how long were you on propecia?
besides, hows it going with this hair oil ?
1year, weird nothing I can't fix with mind control and zinc/horny goat weed, I started promox for now every other day as it has 0.1% finesteride, stopped 1mg for now see how I go with shedding and hairloss. It sucks man who knows I might get more regrowth on hairline as when I had sides I had wicked regrowth! Jus be carefull guys using propecia I suggest every other day in case u get sides go on 100mg zinc daily and horny goat weed don't panick or stress, relax don't think about it then sides will go away it's working now I'm getting my erections back, the other day I had no feeling nothing would not go up at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Spoke to my girlfriend she works medical field she told me keep of it and use lower dosage like promox, saw her today she got my erections going seeing her in sexy heels :) she studied erectile dysfunction she said its in the mind to control things even though sides are real, slightest stress depression can cause these aswell, as iv been low recently working too much lack sleep etc. il keep on low dosage see how I go, I'm going carry on the oils so we shall see if my male pattern baldness comes back faster on lower dosage with this oil or not :).

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
Its now been almost 10 weeks since I started using this oil of which during this time, my reviews have been very consistent without much movement (good or bad)

First, before I continue I need to highlight a number of factors that may have contributed to my conclusion so far…

During the time of usage I have really increased my lifting at the gym including more cardio particularly in the last couple of weeks, strict diet etc... Added the controversial creatine to the system, been using aquamatch (concealer) around my frontal area and the biggest shift of all to my system, I have been off finasteride now for 7 weeks.

To get straight to the point, my hair certainly isn’t any better in fact it seems thinner than previously stated in my emails. I buzzed my hair the other day (# 2) and boy did reality kick in.. I cant really understand how I would slip this much considering I usually monitor my hair fall whilst showering and have been doing it this way for years… Maybe it falls out with the wind???

Once again, I cant discount that the above reasons may or may not have some kind of influential effect and using a concealer, I knew it would have a psychological impact on me when I don’t use it and I cant discount the “rarityâ€￾ that this may indeed have an effect as well.. blocking the follicles??? Still, I feel/hope this is unlikely or would be at the bottom of the list. My missus looked at my head last night and said its been this way for a long time and cant see it any worse.. her words of wisdom added some temporary ease untilI looked in the mirror again and thought, the biach mus be blind.

Anyways.. I said I would give a final overall analysis once I finished the bottle but I cant say that I have ever seen my hair this thin andam strongly considering hoping back on finasteride. At least having a break from it makes me realise how important (the most important) tool against fighting hairloss.

I will continue using the oil as it offers some benefits but I can honestly say in my case, it will not produce any growth or possibly even maintain as initially expected. I know that i should give it more time like many products have proved this but the fact that this oil is newish with little long term reviews, I certainly aint willing to take a further risk. Besides, if my hair hadn’t slipped I would have soldiered on.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for the update mate,
its been 1 week using the product for me and my hair definitely feels better so i will continue to see where this leads me,

jazz1

Reaction score
I think with big 3 for me it helps with hair and itch especially more so boosting, shame though it can't stop male pattern baldness.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
well im gona stick with this and the keratene range, i only use the shampoo cause the serum gave me sides, jazz1 thats a good complement IMO
my body cant tolerate minoxidil so unfortunately thats out and i havent tried finasteride cause i will 110% get sides since i got them with saw palmetto too

jazz1

Reaction score
Hi mate does that keratene serum work? If so I might order it which one did you use or say is best one as there's few on there? I got sides on finasteride best is try genhair finesteride spray it's better on tolerating sides and take zinc plus hofny goat weed you will be fine. Iv had major sides woke up several occasions no feeling nothing going up, I always fixed it with mind control relaxing, 100mg zinc and hifny goat weed is a wham :).

- - - Updated - - -

I just ordered two bottles keratene serum :).

stevefroz

Reaction score
I used it for 3 weeks and found my shedding increased so I quickly stopped. Admittedly, I didn't use it long enough to get a proper opinion of how it works, but it claimed to stop shedding within 2-4 weeks and it didn't do that.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi mate does that keratene serum work? If so I might order it which one did you use or say is best one as there's few on there? I got sides on finasteride best is try genhair finesteride spray it's better on tolerating sides and take zinc plus hofny goat weed you will be fine. Iv had major sides woke up several occasions no feeling nothing going up, I always fixed it with mind control relaxing, 100mg zinc and hifny goat weed is a wham :).

- - - Updated - - -

I just ordered two bottles keratene serum :).

Nice, the serum works but i couldnt tolerate it, so doubt i will be able to tolerate the spray either, jazz1 you considering giving the keratene pills a go?
btw if you order their products they give you a free sample of the pillls, ask for it mate, itll be interesting to see if you can tolerate it

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for the update mate,
its been 1 week using the product for me and my hair definitely feels better so i will continue to see where this leads me,

Good luck with it mate.

With me it also halted the shedding but since i have added too many diff things to my life all of which arguably can have an effect on male pattern baldness and i simply felt that the oil is not a strong enough stand alone dht inhibitor.

jazz1

Reaction score
Nice, the serum works but i couldnt tolerate it, so doubt i will be able to tolerate the spray either, jazz1 you considering giving the keratene pills a go?
btw if you order their products they give you a free sample of the pillls, ask for it mate, itll be interesting to see if you can tolerate it
I ordered two bottles of Sercomplex delux, il leave the pills as I use finesteride spray for now as 1mg starting giving me sides, hope this serum helps only going use on hairline.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck with it mate.

With me it also halted the shedding but since i have added too many diff things to my life all of which arguably can have an effect on male pattern baldness and i simply felt that the oil is not a strong enough stand alone dht inhibitor.
I find creatine make my scalp itch I'm going back on it mid jan after cycle so will test again in gym.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
I totally agree with you as colloidal silver and mms by jim humble worked for me and they are trying to be banned by the pharmaceutical world who are the biggest scum and the FDA as they control the scientist who create treatments and not cures. This hairloss gene is caused but eh foods we eat and water we drink which is full of chemicals etc. Anyways il carry on using this hoping it will work.

Hey, so what did colloidal silver help you with exactly? Hairloss? I have read bits and pieces about it helping with male pattern baldness. I tried it for a couple of months but it didn't do anything really. Can you go into more detail?

jazz1

Reaction score
Hey, so what did colloidal silver help you with exactly? Hairloss? I have read bits and pieces about it helping with male pattern baldness. I tried it for a couple of months but it didn't do anything really. Can you go into more detail?
No lol I take it for colds and flus I never get ill

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
trust me, you used it long enough. If it was going to work it would have within 3 weeks. Topicals get to the root pronto, they dont' have to travel all over your bod
I used it for 3 weeks and found my shedding increased so I quickly stopped. Admittedly, I didn't use it long enough to get a proper opinion of how it works, but it claimed to stop shedding within 2-4 weeks and it didn't do that.

d

- - - Updated - - -

well im gona stick with this and the keratene range, i only use the shampoo cause the serum gave me sides, jazz1 thats a good complement IMO
my body cant tolerate minoxidil so unfortunately thats out and i havent tried finasteride cause i will 110% get sides since i got them with saw palmetto too

try min in a different base. get it compounded by a compounding pharmacy. I've tried it and it's working well for me. I can tolerate it now.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
how do you compound minoxidil? i dont think i can handle it, i got bad dark circles, dry skin, feeling of heart beating faster, dizzy/passing out feeling, i was miserable,

jazz1

Reaction score
I got Sercomplex keratene next month I'm going order ultra aswell should last me ages as I'm using hairline only, can I leave this on or need to wash it out after half hour?