New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't think your tits will produce milk indefinitely, unless you are constantly pregnant, which would not be a good thing :p

I saw a news item years ago about a woman who never stopped breastfeeding her kids, they were well into their teens, I remember thinking her tits looked great and have always wondered about that since then.

If you think about it, that's what they do with cows.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think he may have a 'milking' fetish coming to light.

I was going to say "How is that a fetish!" but I thought you might take me seriously ;)

Breasts can produce milk indefinitely, when they are doing this they are swollen and look great, so..., why stop?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I saw a news item years ago about a woman who never stopped breastfeeding her kids, they were well into their teens, I remember thinking her tits looked great and have always wondered about that since then.

To be honest I don't know, have never given birth, so :)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

yes you can keep milking breasts.

there is a whole fetish devoted to this.

its kind of dark and once you look you cant really un-see it in a horror film kind of way.

its a 'breeding' fetish.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG

Dad--is that you?

Oh wait sorry he is still full head (lucky bastard)

well my Father is from Italy--My family there is spread out all over and pretty good shape i must say. And they talk same as you they are very 'prideful' of being Italian..although they LOVE NYC an American pop culture..you dont sound that way too much.

My mothers family is Spaniard and Sicilian but really Greek which is confusing to me...they are all blonde and blue eyed even some red heads. very fair skin..i would say my Grandmother was even kind of 'racist' against dark Italians because she was blonde with blue eyes.

I get everything from my Father except the bad hair genetics...not the hair i have my fathers thick head of hair--but my mothers genetics for hair loss.

They are probably from an aristocratic family from South Italy. Fair skinned Southern Italians (including redheads) are descendants of Norman and Scandinavian warriors who came here to liberate Sicily from the Muslims. I know many of them and they are fairly conscious of their genetics.

Dark skin is not a negative here, but blond hair and light colored eyes are a true plus. I am exceptionally attracted to fair skinned and blond women. I would even dump a 8/10 dark hair, dark eyes for a 6/10 blond hair fair eyes, ceteris paribus.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes you can keep milking breasts.

there is a whole fetish devoted to this.

its kind of dark and once you look you cant really un-see it in a horror film kind of way.

its a 'breeding' fetish.

I know guzam said I was thirsty earlier but I'm a simple man really, I just like big tits.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
It was not for editing out good looking men...she claims it was for editing out the white men.

So shes saying its racist not lookist.

You are person calling the guys ugly--she did not say this.

White guys look better to the norm.

In other words, white guys look more acceptable to the norm so white guys are more pleasing to the eyes of the norm, and in that sense white guys look better. And of course the producer knew that the dark-skinned men would look less acceptable to the norm viewers, or else the producers wouldn't have only showed the dark-skinned men.

Last edited:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, we know that :(

I prefer the arse overall if that's any consolation. (this is a ridiculous conversation, sorry if that was too much information).

It's just a pity any womans tits ever have to sag. There needs to be a solution for this distressing problem which causes suffering to both men and women and I merely suggested one.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Do you have a link to the story of the good looking guy hitting on her?

Well. I posted a link to a story saying the video of white guys hitting on her was taken out.

White guys look more more acceptable to the norm, so in that sense white guys look better to the norm.

Last edited:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Solution = boob job. With hair loss, there's no solution really, sadly.

Boob jobs just aren't the same...

You have your wig. It's similar to a boob job in that both the silicone and the wig are artificial.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You have your wig. It;s similar to a boob job in that both the silicone and the wig are artificial.

Pleeeeeeeeeease.

You cannot compare a boob job to a wig! Come on.

A boob job is permanent, you do not have to take it off, and It's totally socially acceptable and can look very natural if done correctly.

A wig? The words 'wig' and 'solution' simply do not go together. I live with a wig, it's a death sentence. Mark my words!

Status
Not open for further replies.