Professor made a joke about my hairloss today

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes but a dress is'nt the same as hair, a dress is'nt part of you. I've never seen Anne call someone fat or ugly.
If they get the answer wrong or say something stupid then she'll pick on them for that, but thats fair enough because you choose what you say but you cant choose how you look.
I dont think this guy knew what was coming he looked genuinly suprised and a bit embarassed.
And if she told them beforehand they'd have time to think of a good comeback.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Don't you love how people make excuses for it every time? Now she is supposed to do that. When UMan tells his tales, he is making it up or they say it's in their own mind.

Can't we all just agree that unless you are bald, you have no idea what it's like to be a bald guy already? There is not debating this point, sorry.

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I've never seen Anne call someone fat or ugly.

Of course she does!!!! I've seen her comment on contestants' body weight.

She wouldn't directly say someone is ugly, but she somehow implies it....

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, I occasionally watched the Finnish version of the weakest link when it was on, and at least there ppl were mocked for just about anything. Yes, even for being fat or having speech impediment, or for just being stupid. The show was so annoying because the contestants aren't allowed to say much back. It also sounds like the presenter of the UK show lived his prime in the 70's or something. "It isn't good for the ladies, though". Look around, grandma... shaving or buzzing isn't uncommon these days.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Don't you love how people make excuses for it every time? Now she is supposed to do that.

Ummmm what are you on about? She's IS supposed to belittle the contestants, she's not actually like that as a person. It's all part of the act...otherwise it would just be like any other boring game show. Her rudeness is what makes the show...have you even watched it before?

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
s.a.f said:
I've never seen Anne call someone fat or ugly.

Of course she does!!!! I've seen her comment on contestants' body weight.

She wouldn't directly say someone is ugly, but she somehow implies it....

Exactly what I was thinking. I've seen her call lot's of people fat/skinny.

If we really want to get pedantic, it was the fact that he shaved his head that drew her attention. 30% of the males contestants are bald/balding and go by without comment.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Yes but a dress is'nt the same as hair, a dress is'nt part of you.

Only because my friend is pretty decent looking, the dress was the only possible negative thing she could have mentioned. Others were made fun of their jobs/general appearance e.g. one guy was ginger if I remember correctly. (Even though AR is auburn herself). Who cares if it's part of you or not? Some people like to make fun of others for their appearance in real life (Not in AR's case who does it for money). People need to accept these people are immature/idiots and get over it.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'll get over it after I leave them a bloody pulp, twitching on the concrete.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Then was a case here in UK where a women in nightclub hit on a soldier, who turned her down as she had 'pancake tits' (What he said to her) She then called him 'Baldy', he retaliated by punching her several times in the face. :woot:

Funny, although he got sent to jail for it.

ali777

Reaction score
Hammer87 said:
Then was a case here in UK where a women in nightclub hit on a soldier, who turned her down as 'she was a slag'. She then made fun of him for being bald, he retaliated by punching her several times in the face. :woot:

Funny, although he got sent to jail for it.

There was another story recently about a Welsh rugby player getting in a fight with a woman over hair...

Use forum search to find the link...

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried but couldn't find it. Good to see some sl*ts getting a kicking! (jk).

On a serious note, when you're punching a women in the face over a jibe about your hair (Not your dead son or something similar) you know you've completely lost the plot and much more than your hair. :woot:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Naw, I'd save the physical stuff for the fellas, and they would really have to piss me off to get to that point. Verbal abuse is as far as I would go with the ladies. Pancake tits, thats classic. Well, she was hitting on him in the first place, so it mustn't have been that bad. I'd say something like, "I bet your pussy resembles a poorly packed suit case. I don't like big loose vaginas."

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hammer87 said:
HatPrisoner91 said:
Don't you love how people make excuses for it every time? Now she is supposed to do that.

Ummmm what are you on about? She's IS supposed to belittle the contestants, she's not actually like that as a person. It's all part of the act...otherwise it would just be like any other boring game show. Her rudeness is what makes the show...have you even watched it before?

So wait, if there was a guy on there with burns on his face, or I dont know, if he had man breasts, you know for sure she would point those things out?

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Naw, I'd save the physical stuff for the fellas, and they would really have to piss me off to get to that point. Verbal abuse is as far as I would go with the ladies. Pancake tits, thats classic. Well, she was hitting on him in the first place, so it mustn't have been that bad. I'd say something like, "I bet your pussy resembles a poorly packed suit case. I don't like big loose vaginas."

It shouldn't matter who says it to you though. My whole thinking is if someone goes out of their way to be rude to me, I'll escalate it verbally and make them swing at me (man or woman). Once someone is physically attacking you, well you can do what you have to to defend youself. My old boxing instructor used to talk about that.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Hitting a woman is like hitting a child IMO, as a man you should only be able to hit another man.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Hitting a woman is like hitting a child IMO, as a man you should only be able to hit another man.

I would hit anyone who attacks me unless they are a child or elderly. Many women do get physical (even smacks in the face or kicks in the balls) because they think guys shouldn't hit back. Screw that lol.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
It shouldn't matter who says it to you though. My whole thinking is if someone goes out of their way to be rude to me, I'll escalate it verbally and make them swing at me (man or woman). Once someone is physically attacking you, well you can do what you have to to defend youself. My old boxing instructor used to talk about that.
So ... instead of trying to resolve the situation, or ignore an idiot commet, you would rather answer back, risking getting hurt or hurting someone else severly?!.......
Imo, hair transplant, you have some anger issue... if someone talking sh*t at me, 9 times out of 10 i would just ignore and walk away, if someone hurts me emotional, id rather go and have a good run or take it out at the gym, not on hes face.. (EVEN IF HE HIT ME FIRST!)
(you know... im starting to think that there some justice out there..)

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
So ... instead of trying to resolve the situation, or ignore an idiot commet, you would rather answer back, risking getting hurt or hurting someone else severly?!.......
Imo, hair transplant, you have some anger issue... if someone talking sh*t at me, 9 times out of 10 i would just ignore and walk away, if someone hurts me emotional, id rather go and have a good run or take it out at the gym, not on hes face.. (EVEN IF HE HIT ME FIRST!)
(you know... im starting to think that there some justice out there..)

Obviously it depends on the situation. Not everything is black and white. It depends on who I am with (i would never endanger someone I am with for example).

BUT, if some stranger were to walk up to me on the street and just start with me, damn right I would respond back. I mean if he is with 5 friends, I'm not stupid. I would walk away.

With some people you can't resolve things. I'm not the type of person who is playing sports or drinks and looks to get into fights. The only time I fight is if someone is attacking me physically. I don't see anything wrong with that.

If someone hits you first and you run away like you said (and he is alone) well that is called being scared.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
s.a.f said:

I would hit anyone who attacks me unless they are a child or elderly. Many women do get physical (even smacks in the face or kicks in the balls) because they think guys shouldn't hit back. Screw that lol.

They're called the weaker sex for a reason, for a man hitting a woman can only have negative consequences.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
They're called the weaker sex for a reason, for a man hitting a woman can only have negative consequences.

Then they should know better. I'm weaker than lets say Brock Lesnar (UFC fighter). Should I go hit and be like "you are so much bigger than me, so you can't hit me back"? Think about that one. Lets say he wasn't trained and that wasn't a legal issue.

But, also women hitting a man can also have negative consequences too.