Professor made a joke about my hairloss today

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
If someone hits you first and you run away like you said (and he is alone) well that is called being scared.
Or being smart.... Id rather live free+"scared" then dead or in prison + "brave", again as you said its all depend on a situation, but like the example given by you - if a man (even someone i know i "can take") would appraoch me and startng talking sh*t, even trying to hurt me, i would ignore him and just keep on walking, ofc there are some extream situations where you cant avoid it, but if you try 9 out of 10 i belive its up to you...

s.a.f

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
s.a.f said:
They're called the weaker sex for a reason, for a man hitting a woman can only have negative consequences.

Then they should know better. I'm weaker than lets say Brock Lesnar (UFC fighter). Should I go hit and be like "you are so much bigger than me, so you can't hit me back"? Think about that one. Lets say he wasn't trained and that wasn't a legal issue.

But, also women hitting a man can also have negative consequences too.

Its one of the benifits of being the dominant sex, a woman hitting a man looks stupid anyway, since its not going to hurt.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
Or being smart.... Id rather live free+"scared" then dead or in prison + "brave", again as you said its all depend on a situation, but like the example given by you - if a man (even someone i know i "can take") would appraoch me and startng talking sh*t, even trying to hurt me, i would ignore him and just keep on walking, ofc there are some extream situations where you cant avoid it, but if you try 9 out of 10 i belive its up to you...

Well I prefaced the earlier statement by saying the situation mattered. Again if 4 guys approach me (i think that has happened only 2 times in my life) well then I would avoid it and/or run because i mean it's a no-win situation. But any stranger who just walks up to someone on the street to pick on his baldness, well that's a different story.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Hammer87 said:
HatPrisoner91 said:
Don't you love how people make excuses for it every time? Now she is supposed to do that.

Ummmm what are you on about? She's IS supposed to belittle the contestants, she's not actually like that as a person. It's all part of the act...otherwise it would just be like any other boring game show. Her rudeness is what makes the show...have you even watched it before?

So wait, if there was a guy on there with burns on his face, or I dont know, if he had man breasts, you know for sure she would point those things out?

Of course not, there are limits. She's may ask how they got the burns/scars to unsettle them, but not take the piss. She wouldn't mentioned a guy's 'man breasts' simply because it's daytime TV so mentioning breasts is innappropriate, she'd be happy to mentioned his weight though.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hammer87 said:
Of course not, there are limits. She's may ask how they got the burns/scars to unsettle them, but not take the piss. She wouldn't mentioned a guy's 'man breasts' simply because it's daytime TV so mentioning breasts is innappropriate, she'd be happy to mentioned his weight though.

They say breasts and boobs on tv all the time.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Hammer87 said:

They say breasts and boobs on tv all the time.

Yes but commenting on male breasts is a bit vulgar. Like I said, it would come under a 'You're a bit on the heavy side aren't you?' or 'If you win, what are you going to buy apart from cake?'. - Likewise she wouldn't say to a female contestant 'You have very small breasts'.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I would never hit a woman. Let the air out of her tires, key her car or even smash a window or two would not be out of the question though. :innocent:

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Just have sex with her sister.

Anyway, I hate teachers that make jokes in class. Its so pathetic, especially when its not funny.

Like the OP's teacher... so lame. "..some of you that have hair left..." ::silence:: "get it, hair, bald lolol pulling?"

They should STFU and do their job.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Dudemon, your hair can't be that bad, you got any pics cos it could be you tripping, not others

Petchsky

Reaction score
Ah i see, didn't realise you were planning on getting another done, may as well though huh? i believe 50/cm2 can give a very good impression of density

FreeloaderUK

Established Member
Reaction score
Hammer87 said:
I don't see the big deal with that comment actually.

It's not like she said '...like that slaphead over there!'. I think being overly sensitive is the issue.

should have responded with something along the lines of:

'I didnt know whales/fat people could be funny'

barcafan

Reaction score
FreeloaderUK said:
Hammer87 said:
I don't see the big deal with that comment actually.

It's not like she said '...like that slaphead over there!'. I think being overly sensitive is the issue.

should have responded with something along the lines of:

'I didnt know whales/fat people could be funny'

At least respond with something witty, not something a 5 year old would say.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
next time you go to class draw lots of tiny rabbits on your head... from a distance they look like hairs

Petchsky

Reaction score
:laugh: Took me a few seconds before i clicked on.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
teachers tend to be assholes. i find after few years at their job the power trip goes to their heads. hes probs jealous of your youth and trying to get a dig in cause your 'different'. my advice is to be the bigger man and laugh along with it and say nothing. however in saying that if it was me id issue a death threat while leaving class..but i guess thats just how i roll..

Petchsky

Reaction score
You're probably just being paranoid dudemon.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
You're probably just being paranoid dudemon.

Professor 'I've got to go, got a hairdressers appointment in half an hour'

Dudemon 'What the f*** are you trying to say, b**ch!?'

:mrgreen:

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
excuse me professor.. could i talk to you outside?.... we need to clear the hair.

ooo... i apologise

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Didn't you say that teacher was bald himself?