Reactivated My Dating Profiles, Trying To Be Enthusiastic Without Being Obsessed

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a girl naked tonight but I couldn't go through with it, nerves and all. Had an adequate boner and then it went away as we got closer to the deed. I gave her a long massage (she played nice and said that I could start a second career) and then told her that I couldn't finish. Hopefully it's ok.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I got a girl naked tonight but I couldn't go through with it, nerves and all. Had an adequate boner and then it went away as we got closer to the deed. I gave her a long massage (she played nice and said that I could start a second career) and then told her that I couldn't finish. Hopefully it's ok.

When even your boner has internalized incelism....

PS: Congrats on getting the girl naked. Achievement unlocked!

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

You’re a good to example to self-proclaimed incels that a little effort like you put in goes a long way, even if you’re not the best looking guy in the world and a bit awkward. Honestly come a long way very quickly too.

So many act as if their sex and dating life it’s officially buried if they have no experience by 20 years old too.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
nice!

have you mentioned her before?

how hot was she 1-10?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that the fear of shedding is the most irrational reason to avoid going on treatments. Shedding is a good thing, it means that weak hairs are being replaced by strong hairs. It's equivalent to an 8 year-old losing his milk teeth as his adult teeth grow out.

How did you cold approach?

That's really why a lot of people stop hairloss medications.

It's really stupid, because usually the shedding is either a one time thing, or their
baldness is still progressing (medication isn't stopping it).

I really don't understand it. If someone is going to go bald, what's the point
in not using medications.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score

It's really stupid, because usually the shedding is either a one time thing, or their

agreed. in my case, i did shed, and it was obvious... i kind of bugged out about it but at the same time everyone says its a good thing so i was psyched. id recommend having a “shedding plan”. i bought toppik and probably would have gone with a hat for a few weeks if necessary. never used the toppik but having it gave me some peace of mind. its funny how you mock these hair powder commercials as a kid and then you grow up and youre a customer...

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

Congrats! Was this a girl that you went on a date with earlier?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I discussed recent dates and non-dates with my therapist today, I was a little surprised by some of her reaction. As a recall, she is a mostly blue pilled, mostly attractive, feminist progressive woman in her 30s. She knows me very well as I've been seeing her for a year.

On the date that went nowhere on Friday with the attractive engineer, I had sent her my description afterwards, the same one that I wrote here, and I felt bad because I physically objectified the woman without discussing her personality as much. I was wondering if she would discuss that with me and I brought it up with her. She said that it's fine to objectify someone when we first meet them, though the description would be problematic if I had known that woman for a year.

She mostly agreed with my assessment of the woman from Sunday who cancelled because she "didn't feel like a lady". She did counsel that I don't know that woman and that I don't know what her baggage is, she might have a lot going on and thus I should be weary of conclusions.

On the woman I saw last night and tomorrow night, she said that it's a difficult situation. As my therapist, she wants me to get experience, but it sounds like I'm not attracted to her. Suggestion was to try a few more times and see what happens. She counseled me against mentioning her pros and cons, and let me know that I might meet a woman with none of those pros who still set me on fire.

The latter two points did not surprise me, only the first one did.

Congrats! Was this a girl that you went on a date with earlier?
Yes, it was our third date.

nice!

have you mentioned her before?

how hot was she 1-10?
Yes. Middling hot. Tall, nice skin, hair, voice, warm hands, but weird BF distribution and strange kissing technique. It's like kissing a wet vacuum cleaner, it's hard to explain.

The woman that I met two Wednesdays back, the clinical psychologist ... she might have been the best kisser that I had ever met. Just delightful.

I'm remembering a sex columnist that I read back in undergrad, nowadays she's somewhat of a political figure in Canada. Anyway in one of her articles she wrote that oral ability was the most important sexual skill.

You’re a good to example to self-proclaimed incels that a little effort like you put in goes a long way, even if you’re not the best looking guy in the world and a bit awkward. Honestly come a long way very quickly too.

So many act as if their sex and dating life it’s officially buried if they have no experience by 20 years old too.
D00d, it was more than a little effort, and it's taken me a very long time. I've been confused about women since roughly age 13. Effort level might have started increasing in 2015.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

Not to hijack afro thread.

It's fear. I have anxiety over everything. The sec I actually acknowledge hair loss, date went to sh*t and I didn't care to recover or attempt to fix it. I was more concerned about my hair lol

Weird, our first little hangout, I got butchered at the barber shop. Worst haircut in years. It was so bad, I almost called off the date (I sort of wondered what difference given the outcome). I went. I was aloof and indifferent. The sec there was any sign of attachment (my hair), any sign of vulnerability or weakness, and attraction was gone its fucken weird but a common theme I noticed in women in 2018. It coincides with the shity divorce stats (google based upon gender). sh*t gets bad and women are on the prowl for 'bigger better prize.'

If hair loss is a fate, what can one do? Do everything one can to adjust it before acknowledgement and fully embracing what is. The same attitude is true for approaching women, swiping right, and pursuing the dream.

I am afraid but gentlemen, my hair will be undercut, buzzed, crew cut, shaved etc long before reaching bird nest or prince Harry status. Then, I will go get jacked like the rock lol

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

How old are you? I never had this happen. I once had whiskey dick on vacation. I went home with a girl (friends hooked up and I got a friend lol). She wouldn't f*** but, she gave me head. I couldn't nut due to too much alcohol in nfekt nothing. She made it awkward though. Mistakes pre c*m for me blowing because of my size :(

Are you on throwing big 3? Any testosterone blocker could be the cause. Glad you are pulling. It's fucken ridiculous being a guy. Height, balding, penor size etc and doing cold approach or swiping right. Incel alternative, genes weeded out if existence.

Continue to share friends. I'll be happy when you get to wherever it is you want.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Quite frankly, I've never seen a Jewish woman age elegantly. Suppose there's facial Aesthetic observation to be had there.

I met and dated a beautiful Jewish more accurately, a Israeli girl. I regret not keeping her around. He accent was hot. I had a full head of hair and a lack of attention span.

My only criticism was that she was thick. Touch of ghetto booty. We hit it off from the start. It went to sh*t later between work life and school. I regret it.

Anyway, she aged well. Early side of 20.mid 20 now. I found Italian and Greek islands are unreal for aesthetics. The fallout being similar to high school for those who had it but did nothing. Time isn't friendly.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
Not to hijack afro thread.

It's fear. I have anxiety over everything. The sec I actually acknowledge hair loss, date went to sh*t and I didn't care to recover or attempt to fix it. I was more concerned about my hair lol

Weird, our first little hangout, I got butchered at the barber shop. Worst haircut in years. It was so bad, I almost called off the date (I sort of wondered what difference given the outcome). I went. I was aloof and indifferent. The sec there was any sign of attachment (my hair), any sign of vulnerability or weakness, and attraction was gone its fucken weird but a common theme I noticed in women in 2018. It coincides with the shity divorce stats (google based upon gender). sh*t gets bad and women are on the prowl for 'bigger better prize.'

If hair loss is a fate, what can one do? Do everything one can to adjust it before acknowledgement and fully embracing what is. The same attitude is true for approaching women, swiping right, and pursuing the dream.

I am afraid but gentlemen, my hair will be undercut, buzzed, crew cut, shaved etc long before reaching bird nest or prince Harry status. Then, I will go get jacked like the rock lol
Are you still under the influence?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you? I never had this happen. I once had whiskey dick on vacation. I went home with a girl (friends hooked up and I got a friend lol). She wouldn't f*** but, she gave me head. I couldn't nut due to too much alcohol in nfekt nothing. She made it awkward though. Mistakes pre c*m for me blowing because of my size :(

Are you on throwing big 3? Any testosterone blocker could be the cause. Glad you are pulling. It's fucken ridiculous being a guy. Height, balding, penor size etc and doing cold approach or swiping right. Incel alternative, genes weeded out if existence.

Continue to share friends. I'll be happy when you get to wherever it is you want.

34, but I'm inexperienced and nervous.