Receding Woman Demands Full Haired Men As Partners

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not about that, if both result in more "ugly"! We are talking dating apps, not human willing!
So here, it is comparable!

They are not the same love. One is a lifestyle choice in everything but exceptional cases(thyroid issues, etc)

blackg

Reaction score
They are not the same love. One is a lifestyle choice in everything but exceptional cases(thyroid issues, etc)
Most large people really can't help being overweight. Often its because of a psychological issue, not a lifestyle choice.

Last edited:

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most large people really can't help being overweight. Often its because of a psychological issue, not a lifestyle choice.

So adult people are not responsible for the things they put in to their mouths?

I'd wreck myself with a 500 calorie a day diet with no complaints for half a year if it could give me my hair back

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
But they were not talking about the reasons of it (about that I agree with you) but the results in terms of dating apps!
I am not an idiot, I am not saying it's the same thing per se, there was a context but they will still deny it is comparable in this particular context ! I am not saying this because i am a woman, but because it makes sense! BTW the one coming with that comparison was Roberto, so a man.

I know you're not an idiot. Roberto did make the comment but I think it was moreso to show how baldness doesn't have the same PC protection as fatness, at least this was how I interpreted it

To me, not wanting to be with an obese chick is along the same lines as not wanting to be with someone with a drug/alcohol or other unhealthy lifestyle problem. Only difference is fatness has the obvious aesthetic aspect, which is why it's not PC to criticize it

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So adult people are not responsible for the things they put in to their mouths?

I'd wreck myself with a 500 calorie a day diet with no complaints for half a year if it could give me my hair back

Blackg seems to basically adopt the philosophical viewpoint that everything is pre-determined and we don't make our own decisions.

Which fat fucks love to read as they continue stuffing their greasy faces.

Fat-Acceptance.jpg

We've got viewpoints like "it's a psychological issue" to further push depressed and weak people into an early grave, and wasted annoying existence to everyone who has to know them.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We've got viewpoints like "it's a psychological issue" to further push depressed and weak people into an early grave, and wasted annoying existence to everyone who has to know them.

This will trigger blackg.

Well said in my opinion.

I don't know if you necessarily have to shame them, but certainly acceptance should be out of the question.

blackg

Reaction score
Blackg seems to basically adopt the philosophical viewpoint that everything is pre-determined and we don't make our own decisions.

Which fat fucks love to read as they continue stuffing their greasy faces.

View attachment 64154

But the question I always ask is; Why should it bother people so much if they see a fat person walking down the street? Why?
How has the sight of that unfortunate overweight character had any
impact on you.. a total stranger??
Don't give me the usual platitudes of "they are a drain on the health system."
Of which you could argue a lot of things are.

Also don't try the whole "I am concerned for their health" bullshit.
As if any of us selfish bastards are concerned about the health of anyone but ourselves and a select few of our closest relations.

Just admit it, folks, the reason you don't like fat people is because they are unsightly and a deviation from the so-called "norm."
Thats it. A bit like the minority of young men suffering hair loss.
Case closed.

blackg

Reaction score
This will trigger blackg.

Well said in my opinion.

I don't know if you necessarily have to shame them, but certainly acceptance should be out of the question.
Do you want acceptance for the way you look?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But the question I always ask is; Why should it bother people so much if they see a fat person walking down the street? Why?
How has the sight of that unfortunate overweight character had any
impact on you.. a total stranger??
Don't give me the usual platitudes of "they are a drain on the health system."
Of which you could argue a lot of things are.

Also don't try the whole "I am concerned for their health" bullshit.
As if any of us selfish bastards are concerned about the health of anyone but ourselves and a select few of our closest relations.

Just admit it, folks, the reason you don't like fat people is because they are unsightly and a deviation from the so-called "norm."
Thats it. A bit like the minority of young men suffering hair loss.
Case closed.

You actually can't imagine about collectively caring about countless people who can avoid a life of misery? Speak for yourself as a selfish bastard.

I get a positive feeling every time I see an overweight or obese person in the gym, especially if they are still there months later. I'll never know these strangers, but it reminds me there's hope in all people.

And then there's people like you telling them to accept it and it's not their fault and to continue driving themselves into the dirt. While literally writing the rest of the world should actually look away.

I'll find it disgusting aesthetically, and also what it also represents in terms of health and mentality, your argument thinks these 2 other feelings have to be mutually exclusive to the first.

Fat people are dying, and you encourage me to look the other way.

Give it some thought, fatty.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you want acceptance for the way you look?

No. I want a f*****g cure.

But yes I don't want to be shamed for something that is out of my control.

But I think it's entirely fair to say I don't want to go out with/associate with fat people, since their condition is entirely in their own hands. Besides, no one actually wants to be fat, they just don't have the willpower to make a change.

Also, you can't just dismiss that overweight people are a strain on the healthcare system. That is very real. Yes, many other things are as well, but again you're mainly talking about conditions that are out of peoples' hands. It's acceptable to shame smokers for example, because they are to blame for the strain they put on the healthcare system.

blackg

Reaction score
You actually can't imagine about collectively caring about countless people who can avoid a life of misery? Speak for yourself as a selfish bastard.

I get a positive feeling every time I see an overweight or obese person in the gym, especially if they are still there months later. I'll never know these strangers, but it reminds me there's hope in all people.

And then there's people like you telling them to accept it and it's not their fault and to continue driving themselves into the dirt. While literally writing the rest of the world should actually look away.

I'll find it disgusting aesthetically, and also what it also represents in terms of health and mentality, your argument thinks these 2 other feelings have to be mutually exclusive to the first.

Fat people are dying, and you encourage me to look the other way.

Give it some thought, fatty.
We are all dying, son. Some of us just want to do it in more hedonistic, slothful and pleasurable way.
Maybe this triggers you as you have to spend countless hours pumping iron in a gym and then jogging for five hours a day to be content with yourself, because you are told that this is the healthier/happier way of living.
I don't buy it!

Also... Im glad you feel or warm and fuzzy inside when one of these larger characters has "seen the light" by accepting the only way to happiness.
That is: Look like everyone else!

blackg

Reaction score
Well thanks to a society that's adopting your dangerous view, looking like everyone else is becoming looking like a fat piece of sh*t anyway.
My views aren't dangerous.
And its an overstatement to say everyone, or even a majority, will become overweight.
The dominant (healthy looking) aesthetic will always prevail. Its easier on the eye and stimulates reproduction.

All I am saying is there is room for all types of people and bodyshapes in this great potpourri of modern living.

Noone deserves any shame for just being themselves.