Receding Woman Demands Full Haired Men As Partners

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My views aren't dangerous.
And its an overstatement to say everyone, or even a majority, will become overweight.
The dominant (healthy looking) aesthetic will always prevail. Its easier on the eye and stimulates reproduction.

All I am saying is there is room for all types of people and bodyshapes in this great potpourri of modern living.

Noone deserves any shame for just being themselves.
Some people deserve shame for being themselves. Your blanket statements of this utter bullshit is annoying. The world isn't all rainbows and sunshine filled with happy citizens contributing to society.

Example of people who deserve shame: sl*ts, fatties, cucks, rapists, killers, bullies, thieves etc.
Example of people who don't deserve shame: Baldties, literal retards, fast food workers, indians, autismcels etc.

The clue is that you shouldn't shame people for things out of their control. Shaming people for things under their control is perfectly fine.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My views aren't dangerous.
And its an overstatement to say everyone, or even a majority, will become overweight.
The dominant (healthy looking) aesthetic will always prevail. Its easier on the eye and stimulates reproduction.

All I am saying is there is room for all types of people and bodyshapes in this great potpourri of modern living.

Noone deserves any shame for just being themselves.

I think you should tell my friend who lost her 35 year old mother as a teenager about this wonderful potpourri of life, and how losing a staple of your family and livelihood severely damages you for years.

But to you people aren't staples of each other's lives they're just shapes making decisions about being themselves, and to be honest you sound detached from reality.

Your views are dangerous, as dangerous as telling someone to accept their drug or smoking habit, or even alcoholis-

Oh, right. Things are making sense now.

I addressed your main point (which is about the 40th time I've seen you write it and the most blandest "critical" opinion on the topic I've ever read) about how I actually do care about others health instinctively when I see a fat person.

You admitted you are the type of person who does not, assuming everyone else is as self centered as you are, and your response was a piss poor attempt to somewhat gymcel shame me and prove absolutely nothing, then just move on away from your main argument.

"Case closed".

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There world isn't all rainbows and sunshine filled with happy citizens contributing to society.

In a sentence this is why it's so f*****g infuriating to read. People who have this overtly liberal attitude do not ground themselves in reality.

And sorry for alco-shaming you black but that's why I'm saying it makes sense you are so detached from the reality and causations of people's irresponsible behaviour, and not only how it affects them but those around them.

By the way, simply mentioning the cost of healthcare as an "inb4" does not mean you've negated it as a point. That is a real point, and all of us are paying for it.

blackg

Reaction score
Some people deserve shame for being themselves. Your blanket statements of this utter bullshit is annoying. There world isn't all rainbows and sunshine filled with happy citizens contributing to society.

Example of people who deserve shame: sl*ts, fatties, cucks, rapists, killers, bullies, thieves etc.
Example of people who don't deserve shame: Baldties, literal retards, fast food workers, indians, autismcels etc.

The clue is that you shouldn't shame people for things out of their control. Shaming people for things under their control is perfectly fine.
This post is below me to counter.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This post is below me to counter.

Oh LOL you've gotta be on the sauce, I'm not buying it.

Its actually really difficult to think of points that are simple enough for you to understand, never mind creating ones that are below your logic.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't read everthing on the fat discussion.

But, everybody processes things differently, and if somebody has had a tough life, whatever it is, it may manifest itself in different ways. Drug use, drastic overeating, alcoholism, nervous ticks/twitches/etc., physical/emotional lash outs, etc, are all examples of these manifestations.

Now not everyone is going to be classifed into this reasoning for their actions, but a lot are. Some people can't deal with their issues properly without treatment, and even then.....so while I don't think that "fat" should be accepted (unhealthy, ugly, etc), I think the people that are should be, because in a lot of cases there is psychological damage there, and that's just one of or the coping mechanism being used. Same thought process as I'd not shame an alcoholic, etc.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest I pity obese people when I see them, in the same way I pity people like my cousin who is addicted to opioids and has destroyed her life. These people are living a lower quality of life regardless of whether or not it's self inflicted, and it's sad

Instinctively it can be difficult not to be disgusted by an obese person when I see them, but in general I make an effort to step back from my instinctive thoughts and understand that I don't know the specifics of peoples circumstances and what brought them to the point they are at. There's a lot of bullshit everyone goes through that drives them to do crazy, self-destructive things, and for some people like fat people their self-destructive instinct happens to be something that is on display to the world

That being said, fat "acceptance" mindset is bullshit. These people need help, but that includes the commitment from within themselves to change

blackg

Reaction score
To be honest I pity obese people when I see them, in the same way I pity people like my cousin who is addicted to opioids and has destroyed her life. These people are living a lower quality of life regardless of whether or not it's self inflicted, and it's sad

Instinctively it can be difficult not to be disgusted by an obese person when I see them, but in general I make an effort to step back from my instinctive thoughts and understand that I don't know the specifics of peoples circumstances and what brought them to the point they are at. There's a lot of bullshit everyone goes through that drives them to do crazy, self-destructive things, and for some people like fat people their self-destructive instinct happens to be something that is on display to the world

That being said, fat "acceptance" mindset is bullshit. These people need help, but that includes the commitment from within themselves to change
Most of what you said was very smart but I wouldn't go so far as to assume that every overweight person automatically needs help.

Some of them just have a bigger frame and can carry that weight quite healthily.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Blackg seems to basically adopt the philosophical viewpoint that everything is pre-determined and we don't make our own decisions.

That's not the way how determinism works.

blackg

Reaction score
I think you should tell my friend who lost her 35 year old mother as a teenager about this wonderful potpourri of life, and how losing a staple of your family and livelihood severely damages you for years.

But to you people aren't staples of each other's lives they're just shapes making decisions about being themselves, and to be honest you sound detached from reality.

Your views are dangerous, as dangerous as telling someone to accept their drug or smoking habit, or even alcoholis-

Oh, right. Things are making sense now.

I addressed your main point (which is about the 40th time I've seen you write it and the most blandest "critical" opinion on the topic I've ever read) about how I actually do care about others health instinctively when I see a fat person.

You admitted you are the type of person who does not, assuming everyone else is as self centered as you are, and your response was a piss poor attempt to somewhat gymcel shame me and prove absolutely nothing, then just move on away from your main argument.

"Case closed".
Its very rare people die from being overweight. Despite what you see on sensationalist type media, most overweight people live a happy, meaningful existance.
Sure, they may depart this earth ten years earlier then a rabbit food connoiseur but to them they have still lived a healthy fulfilling life.

Just because you know of one traumatic event personally regarding ill health (you didn't go into great detail, which I can appreciate) and you have seen a few examples of "fat" people being represented in the mainstream media (My 600 lb Life) does not mean this is an accurate portrail of every lage person.

Most "overweight" folks don't need any "saving" and they definitly don't deserve any shaming.

Goodbye.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not the way how determinism works.

OK I wasn't saying that's how determinism works, but thanks for the explanation.

Its very rare people die from being overweight. Despite what you see on sensationalist type media, most overweight people live a happy, meaningful existance.
Sure, they may depart this earth ten years earlier then a rabbit food connoiseur but to them they have still lived a healthy fulfilling life.

Just because you know of one traumatic event personally regarding ill health (you didn't go into great detail, which I can appreciate) and you have seen a few examples of "fat" people being represented in the mainstream media (My 600 lb Life) does not mean this is an accurate portrail of every lage person.

Most "overweight" folks don't need any "saving" and they definitly don't deserve any shaming.

Goodbye.

This isn't just about fat people who die, but literally every fat person you will meet will feel a guilt over their weight- a need to be healthy. A guilt over the food choices they want, knowing that it's bad for them, knowing they will die ten years early (very conservative estimate).

They indulge and hate themselves for it, privately or overtly, it's what exists. In private this manifests in terrible behaviour patterns, a lashing out at those who they are jealous of, etc. If open about how their indulgence, they end up obese. And this is even worse.

There is literally nothing you can say to make me or even yourself truly believe that getting fat is a healthy lifestyle, you are kidding yourself.

This is not how human beings were meant to be, the reason we we strive to look "normal" is because that's self-preservation. That's how evolution taught us to survive, and to survive as a member of a pack to respect that.

"Goodbye" is just as bad as "case closed". God you are a f*****g tangled web of a nightmare to deal with.

blackg

Reaction score
This isn't just about fat people who die, but literally every fat person you will meet will feel a guilt over their weight- a need to be healthy. A guilt over the food choices they want, knowing that it's bad for them, knowing they will die ten years early (very conservative estimate).

They indulge and hate themselves for it, privately or overtly, it's what exists. In private this manifests in terrible behaviour patterns, a lashing out at those who they are jealous of, etc. If open about how their indulgence, they end up obese. And this is even worse.

There is literally nothing you can say to make me or even yourself truly believe that getting fat is a healthy lifestyle, you are kidding yourself.

This is not how human beings were meant to be, the reason we we strive to look "normal" is because that's self-preservation. That's how evolution taught us to survive, and to survive as a member of a pack to respect that.

"Goodbye" is just as bad as "case closed". God you are a f*****g tangled web of a nightmare to deal with.
They feel guilty because the pack (nosey society) gives them a hard time for not looking like the rest of the pack.
The health concerns (regarding the overweight person) are definitely a secondary consideration for the seething mob.

Fat people are mostly shamed for being an eyesore which confronts and confuses the limited thinking abilities of pack.
Acceptance (of different body shapes) for the pack is way to difficult for them to get their heads around.
Shaming and ostracising those who look and act different is a lot easier.
And it makes sense to a degree as it most likely stems from our ancient survival instints.

But..
I believe we should have advanced far beyond this limited and very base human instinct.
Behaviour like this I truly find embarrassing and not worthy of a modern man/woman.

Adios!!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They feel guilty because the pack (nosey society) gives them a hard time for not looking like the rest of the pack.
The health concerns (regarding the overweight person) are definitely a secondary consideration for the seething mob.

Fat people are mostly shamed for being an eyesore which confronts and confuses the limited thinking abilities of pack.
Acceptance (of different body shapes) for the pack is way to difficult for them to get their heads around.
Shaming and ostracising those who look and act different is a lot easier.
And it makes sense to a degree as it most likely stems from our ancient survival instints.

But..
I believe we should have advanced far beyond this limited and very base human instinct.
Behaviour like this I truly find embarrassing and not worthy of a modern man/woman.

Adios!!

I didn't even really read this. But just lost my sh*t over the idea that fat people feel bad because society tells them so?! It's the most taboo thing to bring up someone being overweight. You will often find this only happens when a fat person brings this up themselves as a self-deprecating cry for help, that they know they need to change, and by bringing it up they hope others remind them they need to.

With women especially now you generally get this babying culture of "more to love!".

What planet are you living on?

blackg

Reaction score
I didn't even really read this. But just lost my sh*t over the idea that fat people feel bad because society tells them so?! It's the most taboo thing to bring up someone being overweight. You will often find this only happens when a fat person brings this up themselves as a self-deprecating cry for help, that they know they need to change, and by bringing it up they hope others remind them they need to.

With women especially now you generally get this babying culture of "more to love!".

What planet are you living on?
Just give up, mate.
Shaming is wrong. Fat people are shamed in more subtle ways, but those on the receiving end know what's up.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fat people are shamed in more subtle ways, but those on the receiving end know what's up.

So what's that like?

Don't tell me to "give up" when you're the one who's making very little sense and has practically no interesting points. I clearly refuted that point on how fat people are "shamed" when they aren't, and you have nothing, absolutely nothing, to prove otherwise, so now you're investing the "fat shaming ghost".

People are even careful these days to talk about other fat people, we're even careful about talking about food, dieting, etc. among the fatties like your good self. Because you're a special sensitive boy who may take offense.

But not offense personally! For all the other fat people you are overly sympathetic about, not your trim self of course!

I get this feeling you kid yourself into believing you aren't a big fat piece of sh*t, and somewhat believe it.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is one of the WORST cases of FAT shaming ever. It's ALSO RATED THE FUNNIEST JUDGE JUDY CASE ever.

Woman accuses fat woman of BREAKING her TOILET!

Judge Judy puts a fat shamer in her place!

That is such a f*****g joke, she wouldn't let the woman explain that her and others had heard a loud thud.

Whether that's true or not, Judge Judy needs to let that be heard and examine who the other witnesses were. She instantly jumped to the conclusion that this was a fat shaming case and went on the instant attack, exactly what is wrong with society.

Even if Judy's right here, which is possible, but it's based on a hunch instead of examining facts, because she's an overpaid retard.

blackg

Reaction score
So what's that like?

Don't tell me to "give up" when you're the one who's making very little sense and has practically no interesting points. I clearly refuted that point on how fat people are "shamed" when they aren't, and you have nothing, absolutely nothing, to prove otherwise, so now you're investing the "fat shaming ghost".

People are even careful these days to talk about other fat people, we're even careful about talking about food, dieting, etc. among the fatties like your good self. Because you're a special sensitive boy who may take offense.

But not offense personally! For all the other fat people you are overly sympathetic about, not your trim self of course!

I get this feeling you kid yourself into believing you aren't a big fat piece of sh*t, and somewhat believe it.
Was this post written by you?