Receding Woman Demands Full Haired Men As Partners

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was this post written by you?

I guess the only way you can get a decent responses from people sometimes is to shock their system.

But then I forget some people aren't capable of decent responses.

blackg

Reaction score
I guess the only way you can get a decent responses from people sometimes is to shock their system.

But then I forget some people aren't capable of decent responses.
You really should just quit.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To bring someone to court, and sue them for breaking your toilet? That's just awful. Now the defendent is seen in television in front of ten million viewers.

Judge judy has around 10 million viewers. This was voted the funniest episode on youtube.

Your posts read like some weird computer generated clickbait article.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really should just quit.

I think you really should just quit the forum, your logic is exposed as absolutely fucked in all ways, on a regular basis.

You sit there giving people sh*t about how they bore you, and judging others, telling them "This was actually funny" as if anyone gives a sh*t what you think or needs your approval, and you give nothing away about yourself so nobody can criticise you back.

Then in those rare instances you actually do give things away about yourself, like here, it's just like wow, now I understand why you don't talk much, who would possibly want to give opinions out loud when you realise you think like this?

It's one of those minds that just shouldn't be explored, and kept dusting in the attic.

blackg

Reaction score
I think you really should just quit the forum, your logic is exposed as absolutely fucked in all ways, on a regular basis.

You sit there giving people sh*t about how they bore you, and judging others, telling them "This was actually funny" as if anyone gives a sh*t what you think or needs your approval, and you give nothing away about yourself so nobody can criticise you back.

Then in those rare instances you actually do give things away about yourself, like here, it's just like wow, now I understand why you don't talk much, who would possibly want to give opinions out loud when you realise you think like this?

It's one of those minds that just shouldn't be explored, and kept dusting in the attic.
Once again, you take this forum too seriously. I can practically see the vains popping in your neck as you write this.

Look, just to summarise; You shame people for not meeting your aesthetic (or lifestyle) standards.

I don't.

Subject dismissed.

Have a good day.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once again, you take this forum too seriously. I can practically see the vains popping in your neck as you write this.

Look, just to summarise; You shame people for not meeting your aesthetic (or lifestyle) standards.

I don't.

Subject dismissed.

Have a good day.

You can dismiss it as a rage post but I'm very calm right now and that was the total truth, it's sitting right there, and as always you can't face it.

I have never shamed someone about being overweight, I only do it with you to see if you'll actually admit you are, or what your agenda is. Because there definitely is one.

My argument is that you shouldn't encourage others to be fat or passively think it's fine, your attitude is disgusting.

What? There IS NO OTHER LINK in the youtube video. It's NOT TELLING YOU to click anywhere.

@blackg or @Roberto_72 are there any click links on this youtube video?

Here's the link:

Now you're just making sh*t up, for real. How is that a click bait article?

I meant the odd way you finished with "Judge Judy has 10 millions viewers. This is voted the funniest episode" was so strange it was like something a computer would auto-generate. That's all.

I didn't say you linked anything, who's making sh*t up now?

blackg

Reaction score
You can dismiss it as a rage post but I'm very calm right now and that was the total truth, it's poking out of my pants right there, and as always you can't face it.

I have never shamed someone about being over-hung I only do it with you to see if you'll actually admit you are, or what your agenda is. Because there definitely is a large black one.

My argument is that you shouldn't encourage others to be hard or passively think it's fine, your attitude is dreaming.
I weigh 600 pounds (272 kilograms) right now. So don't shame me.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are. Your exact words unedited:

I don't see the part where I said you posted a load of links? A clickbait article is auto generated by programmers to contain pointless info, there are links to get to clickbait articles, they do not necessarily contain links themselves, and I never said your posts or clickbait articles do do so.

I just said your post reads like a clickbat article automatically generated with pointless info.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I weigh 600 pounds (272 kilograms) right now. So don't shame me.

I won't, but you brought it all to this point.

I'm just going to pretend you aren't taking the piss here but if anything you should be encouraging others not to get to an ones stage instead of embracing it.

blackg

Reaction score
I won't, but you brought it all to this point.

I'm just going to pretend you aren't taking the piss here but if anything you should be encouraging others not to get to an ones stage instead of embracing it.
I love myself anyway.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can dismiss it as a rage post but I'm very calm right now and that was the total truth, it's sitting right there, and as always you can't face it.

I have never shamed someone about being overweight, I only do it with you to see if you'll actually admit you are, or what your agenda is. Because there definitely is one.

My argument is that you shouldn't encourage others to be fat or passively think it's fine, your attitude is disgusting.

I meant the odd way you finished with "Judge Judy has 10 millions viewers. This is voted the funniest episode" was so strange it was like something a computer would auto-generate. That's all.

I didn't say you linked anything, who's making sh*t up now?
this is oddly creepy as sh*t

blackg is secretly an advanced AI created by the government or some sh*t to collect data on human interaction, like zo from facebook lmao

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
SHOW me the part where I posted a lot of links? Please. I want to see these links you accuse me of showing.

You're just trying to get me banned. You are so FULL OF sh*t.

You even SAID THAT in a conversation you emailed me. Remember? I do.

@Wolf Pack and @Roberto_72

Please show me an advertisement link in this video, or in ANY video I ever showed here.

@Rudiger is just trying to get me banned. He even told me himself.

Here's the link:

I mean you don't have to troll and pretend to be insane everyone already knows it anyway.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
YOU said I had a click bait article? BUT YOU CANNOT SHOW ME ONE!

Stop lying to get me banned.

The moderators cannot show me an article with an advertisement. You know why?

BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF sh*t!!

Where did I say you posted links?

You clearly don't know what a clickbait article is.